Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Recommend A Church For This Nairalander - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recommend A Church For This Nairalander (16967 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by jansie(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
tank u all. i've been away since morning n just got see to ur replies. i'm grateful for d responses. God bless u all. My mind is made up now. i'l stay with christ embassy cos i love them
tank u all 4 all d gud suggestions.
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by jansie(f): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
rexbuton: You never still decide since yesterday? Your matter hard oh... Wait oh! @jansie is really female ! Cool..
tanks. ve made up my mind now n yes i'm female
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by jansie(f): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Cymaxy: Sis jansie it is well wit ur soul.dnt let doubt take away ur conviction.I was born n breaded in catholic church,2011 i left catholic 4 d believer's loveworld nation a.k.a christ embassy.though my parent stil attends catholic church.u said some brethren dont live up 2 d expectation of wat dey ar taught,dats true.y?because dey av nt come 2 mature in christ.my parent ar witnes of hw christ embassy av change my aproach n character 2 live up as a xtain,despite d fact dat dey dont worship in d same church wit me.rev chris himself wud always tel us,beware of dogs in d church,who comes 2 take away/decieve d unsettled xtain.d church is u n me.cos we ar d body n Jesus d head.jst take ur time n be sensitive 2 d holy spirit.cos he's ur counselor,teacher n ur comforter.remain blessed n a blessing.luk 4wad 2 hear 4rm u
tanks much 4 d kind words
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by kingsolve(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
I must say that there is no perfect church anywhere. You have to accept that. With that being said I know of a church that if you would be un biased, putting aside what people say, open up your mind to find things out for yourself you would love and be blessed greatly in this church. If only you will ignore people's hearsays and I believe you have the Holy Spirit so you can discern things for yourself. But I am sure you will greatly be blessed in The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly. Sheba centre, 20 Mobolaji Bank anthony road, Ikeja Lagos. You'll love it I believe.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by jansie(f): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingsolve: I must say that there is no perfect church anywhere. You have to accept that. With that being said I know of a church that if you would be un biased, putting aside what people say, open up your mind to find things out for yourself you would love and be blessed greatly in this church. If only you will ignore people's hearsays and I believe you have the Holy Spirit so you can discern things for yourself. But I am sure you will greatly be blessed in The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly. Sheba centre, 20 Mobolaji Bank anthony road, Ikeja Lagos. You'll love it I believe.
it's a gud suggestion bt i think i'l remain wit Christ Embassy Church.10q
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by kingsolve(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
jansie:
it's a gud suggestion bt i think i'l remain wit Christ Embassy Church.10q
Great choice, it's the same body and I have been blessed immensely with the messages on air and yookos connection. Just understand that in a great house there are many vessels. So the few who don't practice what is preached should not derail you. If you can reach out to them in love, they might have a change of heart. But it's important you are planted and rooted. I am sure you will do great there. I have friends there and Frank Edwards is frequently called to minister at our service. For him to sing such inspired songs, I can tell he has a great Pastor in Christ Embassy. All the best dear.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by ministerblessed: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Try House on the rock
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why not put aside all prejudices and use this opportunity to practice hearing from the Holy Spirit. Tell Him to speak to you and that you will not make any move until He speaks to you. You will be happier and more fufilled if you do. NL may not be of much help to you. Even if you pick a church based on recomendation from NL, the doubt will still remain.
A note of warning, if you are looking for a church where you will like and agree with everything they do, then get ready to die and go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by chineloSA(f): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
jansie: tank u all. i've been away since morning n just got see to ur replies. i'm grateful for d responses. God bless u all. My mind is made up now. i'l stay with christ embassy cos i love them
tank u all 4 all d gud suggestions.

I thought things through and I wanted to suggets Christ Embassy smiley smiley smiley smiley

Happy worship wink wink wink
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by jansie(f): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
chineloSA:

I thought things through and I wanted to suggets Christ Embassy smiley smiley smiley smiley

Happy worship wink wink wink
grin angry tnks
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by Cymaxy: 12:54am On Nov 12, 2013
@ sis jansie d lord is ur strength.feel free to email me via okorocyril32@gmail.com,facebook.com/okorocyril32. If u ar on whatsapp,here's my nums08102765608.am happy for u!
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by Gsak2020: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Visit church of satan. U ar very much qualify. No aptitude test. Bt if realy u want to knw God, repent of ur sins.
Re: Recommend A Church For This Nairalander by tuncy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
jansie:
hello nairalanders, kindly recommend a church for this babe. u see i've been 2 so many churches but just a few seem to douse my curiousity n even d few have so many fault that i tend to stay home attimes on sundays. ok, lemme specify some things i personaly believe in and would no doubt change. so the recommended church must believe in the following:
1.speaking in tongues
2.trinity
3.wearing trouser, earrings n not covering hair
4.tithers
5.preaching d `gospel' n not sin every single day
6. has love n care for its members n not what they can get 4rm members
7.are doers n not mere talkers
8. regularly take communion
9. celebrate all kinds of functions:bdays, wedding,etc
Amongst several things also. i want to be goin 2 church n not b a couch potato.of all d churches i've been to, i enjoy christ embassy bt they av good leaders n bad followers, too money-couscious n i realise most dont even practice what their MOG teaches, though their pastor is my mentor. kindly tell me which good church to go. o_O
tnks

Have you found a local church now? I can recommend a place for you where I know you will grow spiritually. Someone recommended it earlier. And I want to do so again. Saints Community church

www.saintscommunitychurch.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There Any Sin God Can't Forgive? / Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round / The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.