Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? (19706 Views)

Is Victor Moses Overrated? / Victor Oladipo: The Best Nigerian Basketball Prodigy Since Hakeem Olajuwon / Is Victor Moses Better Than Ikechukwu Uche ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by ektbear: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Victor Oladipo has a good chance of being an all-star caliber player.

But Giannis Adetokunbo imo has a better chance of being a superstar. He is a freak of nature.

Anyway, I'm rooting for both of them to succeed.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by ektbear: 3:12am On Nov 12, 2013
Wana_G: Jeff Green is not Nigerian.

Jeff Green's mom is Nigeria, or so I've heard.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by ektbear: 3:13am On Nov 12, 2013
kojeiwa: Dad from Sierra Leone and Mom from Nigeria. Would you call him a Nigerian?

Who told you his dad is from Sierra Leone? His dad may have lived in Sierra Leone, but given his last name imo is unlikely to be some pure indigene.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by ektbear: 3:13am On Nov 12, 2013
zopaks: I know for sure that wale the American rapper can speak Yoruba language better THAN A LOT OF BORN AND BRED NIGERIAN RESIDENTS!

I really doubt that, the way he pronounces Yoruba words is really bad grin
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by ektbear: 3:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Okafor was a beast in college and pretty good in his first few NBA years. Just suffered a lot of injuries that robbed him of his athleticism.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by birdman(m): 3:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Hard work is not enough. You will be surprised how much offseason work you have to put in in the NBA just to stay at the same level. I would wait until he shows he can overcome the rookie wall before anointing him for anything. So far, he looks more like a better version of Tony Allen in the making ala defensive stopper. Hakeem? The dream is on his own level.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by birdman(m): 3:32am On Nov 12, 2013
ekt_bear: Okafor was a beast in college and pretty good in his first few NBA years. Just suffered a lot of injuries that robbed him of his athleticism.

It really wans't the injuries - its harder to go beast mode against much more versatile big men in the NBA. Okafor will give you your 12pts 10 rebounds 1-2 blocks per night. But he has never really been that player that affects the game. Oladipo may have the mental edge here - at least he tries to make you feel him during the game
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by ektbear: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Okafor had like as 12/10 rookie year right? And was like 15-16/10 in his 3rd year?

That is damn good for a young big.

He was just overshadowed by Dwight, and of course his injuries really prevented him from maintaining that high level of play.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by ektbear: 3:53am On Nov 12, 2013
Btw there is this guy Jahlil Okafor who is also in the pipeline (incidentally, how does an Igbo dude end up with a Muslim-sounding first name?) I've heard that he is supposed to be a top prospect, but don't know much else about him.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by birdman(m): 5:17am On Nov 12, 2013
ekt_bear: Btw there is this guy Jahlil Okafor who is also in the pipeline (incidentally, how does an Igbo dude end up with a Muslim-sounding first name?) I've heard that he is supposed to be a top prospect, but don't know much else about him.

interesting. its rare to see scouts raving about a big man that way. Lets see what college he plays for. funny his dad thinks he is a mix of Tim Duncan and Hakeem. we will see lol

As for Okafor. He just peaked and never got any better, even before his injuries. He is always going to have a job in the NBA though - dude is solid on rebounds and blocks
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2013
shymexx: Anyway, you lot need to stop derailing the thread with crap about if he's Nigerian or not.

Your identity defines who you're. And since the guy is Yoruba (his identity), and Yoruba is in the Nigerian state. You have no right to question his nationality. Playing for Nigeria or not, is a choice. However, if he doesn't want to play for Nigeria (which I doubt) - that doesn't negate his identity which lies in Nigeria. Nigeria is just a mere nationality.

That's all I'm going to say about that fvckery!!

Can we focus on the topic? Where are the NBA heads at? cool
GOD BLESS U WAS ABT TO SAY THE SAME
NOW BACK TO THE NBA I KNOW ITS TOO EARLY WHO IS LIKELY TO WIN THE SERIES THIS YEAR
ALL THINGS STAYING AS THEY ARE ILL SAY WE'LL HAVE A PACERS VS THUNDER FINALS WITH THE PACERS
WINNING IN GAME 6 OR 7
THE PACERS HAVE LIKE ONE OF THE BEST ROSTER S RIGHT NOW AND ARE THE MOST CONSISTENT TEAM SO FAR
WONT WRITE OFF MIAMI, THE CLIPPERS OR SAN ANTONIO JUST YET
MY CELTICS ARE STILL REBUILDING BUT I EXPECT US TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF
JEFF GREEN AND RAJON RONDO. IM STILL OPTIMISTIC ABOUT OUR ROOKIE KELLY OLYNICK HIS BEST IS YET 2 COME
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2013
ekt_bear: Btw there is this guy Jahlil Okafor who is also in the pipeline (incidentally, how does an Igbo dude end up with a Muslim-sounding first name?) I've heard that he is supposed to be a top prospect, but don't know much else about him.

IF IM CORRECT HE IS A COUSIN TO EMEKA OKAFOR AND WAS TOUTED SINCE HIS JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL YEARS COS OF HIS HEIGHT
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 12, 2013
ekt_bear:

Jeff Green's mom is Nigeria, or so I've heard.
HIS MUM IS NIGERIAN BUT THATS NOT THE POINT
THE POINT IS HE IS DOING GREAT THIS YEAR
FUNNY HOW PEOPLE LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS
DURING DIFFICULT TIMES
I WATCHED THAT GUY STRUGGLE WHEN HE JOINED THE Cs
I WAS ONE OF HIS BIGGEST CRITICS
GOOD TO SEE THAT I WAS WRONG
CANT WAIT FOR RAJON RONDO TO COMEBACK
WATCH HIM AND GREEN TEAR UP THE COURT
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2013
SouthernGuy:

I bleed green too bro...Thumbs up
A MAN AFTER MY HEART
WE'LL PULL SURPRISES THIS YEAR
ALREADY DID IN MIAMI
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Babzilla:
A MAN AFTER MY HEART
WE'LL PULL SURPRISES THIS YEAR
ALREADY DID IN MIAMI

OH THIS JUST CAME IN
MY CELTICS BEAT OLADIPO'S MAGIC ...AGAIN
OLADIPO HAS17 POINTS, JEFF GREEN 16
HAVE A NICE DAY PEOPLE
(WALTZING TO MA KITCHEN HUMMING SAM COOKE'S GOOD TIMES)
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by SouthernGuy(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Babzilla:

OH THIS JUST CAME IN
MY CELTICS BEAT OLADIPO'S MAGIC ...AGAIN
OLADIPO HAS17 POINTS, JEFF GREEN 16
HAVE A NICE DAY PEOPLE
(WALTZING TO MA KITCHEN HUMMING SAM COOKE'S GOOD TIMES)

NICE!!!
I see our coach is getting more acquainted with the league after losing his first 4 games....I just can't wait for Rondo to be back and Sullinger get his form back.Jeff keeping it locked for the time being.

Have a nice day bruv
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by usmolad(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2013
rattlesnake: Yoruba are too much
see ASUU work
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by victorazy(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2013
igbo boy:

abeg it is yorubas are too much.. you want to share in their glory...

when football/soccer start then we can say igbo too much grin

Very correct.
Basketball for Yorubas,
Football for Igbos,
How about Hausas?
Just asking.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Babzilla:
GOD BLESS U WAS ABT TO SAY THE SAME
NOW BACK TO THE NBA I KNOW ITS TOO EARLY WHO IS LIKELY TO WIN THE SERIES THIS YEAR
ALL THINGS STAYING AS THEY ARE ILL SAY WE'LL HAVE A PACERS VS THUNDER FINALS WITH THE PACERS
WINNING IN GAME 6 OR 7
THE PACERS HAVE LIKE ONE OF THE BEST ROSTER S RIGHT NOW AND ARE THE MOST CONSISTENT TEAM SO FAR
WONT WRITE OFF MIAMI, THE CLIPPERS OR SAN ANTONIO JUST YET
MY CELTICS ARE STILL REBUILDING BUT I EXPECT US TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF
JEFF GREEN AND RAJON RONDO. IM STILL OPTIMISTIC ABOUT OUR ROOKIE KELLY OLYNICK HIS BEST IS YET 2 COME

That's what's up. It just irks me when I see people trying to define what a next person is and what he isn't. Whoever/whatever a person chooses to be is his/her personal choice.

Let's get to the beautiful game!!

Err...I'll definitely like to see a Pacers and Warriors finals. That would be one hell of a game with young guns slugging it out for the ring!

However, I think the West would go to any of these teams: Spurs, Thunder, Warriors and Clippers. My heart is saying, "Warriors" - but you can't rule out Spurs and coach Popovich. And if Kawhi Leonard can come good during the play-offs, then it's theirs to lose. Oklahoma is still Oklahoma and I've not seen any improvement in Durant's game. Yes, he's a scoring machine. However, when Westbrook isn't playing, he loses that "IT" factor to take over games. I still don't know why they traded Jeff Green and James harden, to be honest. Clippers, Chris Paul and coach Rivers would hang in there. I can't rule them out. But I should be rooting for the Warriors since I doubt the Lakers would go past the first round and that's if they make the play-offs.

Minnesota seems to have found the missing link in Kevin Martin and Corey Brewer combo. And Kevin Love is playing the best basketball of his life. I think they should make the play-offs this year. Dallas should make the play-offs as well. The Lakers are doing alright without Kobe - Paul Gasol and loads of role players. grin When Wesley Johnson is a starter on a team, then you should know something is wrong somewhere. This Lakers team is like the one with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown. grin grin grin Err...I think either Suns or Blazers should sneak in through the back-door to complete the teams in the play-offs in the West.

As for the East, I think it's a two-way traffic: Pacers and Heat. Err...Nets and Bulls with Derrick Rose might make a little noise, but that's about it. This is Washington's year, if Nene can stay fit and if John Wall can reduce his turnovers like he did towards the end of last season. 76ers should also make the play-offs. Celtics are looking good with Avery Bradley and Jeff Green, now imagine the back-court of Avery Bradley + Rondo? - that should get them to the play-offs. I don't know but I think Pistons should edge out the Knicks this year. Tyson Chandler is injured and you never know what to expect from J.R Smith.

But I'm looking forward to a Pacers vs. Warriors finals. I doubt the Heat would be 3rd time lucky!
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2013
@Babzilla

Scratch that. I forgot Rockets and Memphis in West. And ATL and Cleveland in the East. The Raptors are also looking good this season. Getting ready for work, hence why I missed out a few teams

Err...my top four stays. However, Rockets, Minnesota and Memphis should make the play-offs in the West. The last spot can go anywhere. But the other four spots in the East can go anywhere.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by snoopzilla: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2013
@Nbaster,
This is link i was talking about where you can get a US Number on your Naija sim, that enables you to Make call (with US caller i.d), Receive calls and Sms. http://usacallsms.com

You dont need an app or software, just make use of your phone.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by AZeD1(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2013
shymexx: @Babzilla

Scratch that. I forgot Rockets and Memphis in West. And ATL and Cleveland in the East. The Raptors are also looking good this season. Getting ready for work, hence why I missed out a few teams

Err...my top four stays. However, Rockets, Minnesota and Memphis should make the play-offs in the West. The last spot can go anywhere. But the other four spots in the East can go anywhere.

New York would make some noise in the East. As for the ring, i'm rooting for the Pacers
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
A-ZeD:

New York would make some noise in the East. As for the ring, i'm rooting for the Pacers

Everybody is rooting for them but they have to get past heats to play for the ring

I still see a heats vs spurs final or probably heats vs thunder. And heats going for the 3rd ring..... I don tire for them too cry
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2013
joeydozzy:

Everybody is rooting for them but they have to get past heats to play for the ring

I still see a heats vs spurs final or probably heats vs thunder. And heats going for the 3rd ring..... I don tire for them too cry
HEEEEYYY!
NO ONE IS ROOTING FOR NEW YORK EXCEPT THE NEW YORKERS
NEW YORK SUCKS
THE ONLY THING GOOD IN NEW YORK IS MIKE WOODSON ( THE COACH)
AND JR SMITH
EVERYONE ELSE ON THAT TEAM STINKS... INCLUDING CARMELO
NEW YORK KNICKS ... WHAT A JOKE
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
shymexx:

That's what's up. It just irks me when I see people trying to define what a next person is and what he isn't. Whoever/whatever a person chooses to be is his/her personal choice.

Err...I'll definitely like to see a Pacers and Warriors finals. That would be one hell of a game with young guns slugging it out for the ring!

However, I think the West would go to any of these teams: Spurs, Thunder, Warriors and Clippers. My heart is saying, "Warriors" - but you can't rule out Spurs and coach Popovich. And if Kawhi Leonard can come good during the play-offs, then it's theirs to lose. Oklahoma is still Oklahoma and I've not seen any improvement in Durant's game. Yes, he's a scoring machine. However, when Westbrook isn't playing, he loses that "IT" factor to take over games. I still don't know why they traded Jeff Green and James harden, to be honest. Clippers, Chris Paul and coach Rivers would hang in there. I can't rule them out. But I should be rooting for the Warriors since I doubt the Lakers would go past the first round and that's if they make the play-offs.

Minnesota seems to have found the missing link in Kevin Martin and Corey Brewer combo. And Kevin Love is playing the best basketball of his life. I think they should make the play-offs this year. Dallas should make the play-offs as well. The Lakers are doing alright without Kobe - Paul Gasol and loads of role players. grin When Wesley Johnson is a starter on a team, then you should know something is wrong somewhere. This Lakers team is like the one with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown. grin grin grin Err...I think either Suns or Blazers should sneak in through the back-door to complete the teams in the play-offs in the West.

As for the East, I think it's a two-way traffic: Pacers and Heat. Err...Nets and Bulls with Derrick Rose might make a little noise, but that's about it. This is Washington's year, if Nene can stay fit and if John Wall can reduce his turnovers like he did towards the end of last season. 76ers should also make the play-offs. Celtics are looking good with Avery Bradley and Jeff Green, now imagine the back-court of Avery Bradley + Rondo? - that should get them to the play-offs. I don't know but I think Pistons should edge out the Knicks this year. Tyson Chandler is injured and you never know what to expect from J.R Smith.

But I'm looking forward to a Pacers vs. Warriors finals. I doubt the Heat would be 3rd time lucky!

NICE ID ALSO LIKE TO SEE TWO TEAMS HUNGRY FOR THE TITLE GO AT IT AND A PACERS WARRIORS FINAL IS A POSSIBILITY
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2013
SouthernGuy:

NICE!!!
I see our coach is getting more acquainted with the league after losing his first 4 games....I just can't wait for Rondo to be back and Sullinger get his form back.Jeff keeping it locked for the time being.

Have a nice day bruv
THAT WAS THE IDEA
REBUILD SLOWLY GIVE THE COACH AND THE YOUNG GUNS PLENTY OF TIME TO LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES
THE WAY `OKLAHOMA ( FORMER SONICS ) DID. PROBLEM IS IT DOESNT ALWAYS WORK OUT THAT WAY
BUT IM GETTING GOOD VIBES ABT THIS. NEXT YEAR WE'LL HAVE SOME TALENTED ROOKIES JOINING THE Cs
GIVE THEM A YEAR TO GEL AND GUN 4 ANOTHER BANNER.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
shymexx:
Chris Bosh is effeminate and Dwayne Wade is inconsistent.

I think you're being unfair to these two cats here.
Bosh is just the third wheel of the Miami big three and is struggling with that identity.
Fella had game while in Toronto.
Wade has been battling a knee ailment for years. I remember he was unstoppable in leading Miami to the title by himself in 2006.
When he's healthy, he's a better player than LeBron in my opinion, when you consider LBJ's height.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by joephemzyz(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
well i think oladipo hs got good game guyz..and he has a high workrate................my bulls aint doing well tho cry
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by kobikwelu(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2013

Minnesota seems to have found the missing link in Kevin Martin and Corey Brewer combo. And Kevin Love is playing the best basketball of his life. I think they should make the play-offs this year. Dallas should make the play-offs as well. The Lakers are doing alright without Kobe - Paul Gasol and loads of role players. When Wesley Johnson is a starter on a team, then you should know something is wrong somewhere. This Lakers team is like the one with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown. Err...I think either Suns or Blazers should sneak in through the back-door to complete the teams in the play-offs in the West.

^^^^

in the east, it will still be a Heat v Pacers finals....and guess who will come out tops THE HEAT...
know why Lebron!! You cant teach Lebron!! ...you think the Pacers can beat the Heat 4 out of seven times?? ...
Lets break down the key matchups in a hypothetical Eastern conference finals...

BackCourt
This is by far the Pacers greatest weakness, and it showed glaringly last year...turnovers killed the pacers in the back court...They do not have the 3 point shooting in their backcourt to help make their inside game devastatingly potent.

FrontLiine
This is where the Pacers crushed Miami last year...infact it wasn't even a contest last year in this area..that was why the Heat were willing to release Mike Miller (and also for the luxury tax as well because they were not ready to pay him what Memphis were ready to pay him) for Greg Oden JUST FOR THE MATCHUP WITH HIBBERT (what a long way he has come from his GeorgeTown days, then he was a clumsy fvck)...That would push Bosh to match the smaller David West..which would be an advantage for the Heat. IF (a big IF!!) ODEN is ready to play then i say the advantage for the pacers would not be soo glaring ...

3 point shooting
This is Miami's bread and butter..no need to say much ...Chalmers, Ray Allen, Shane battier.....

LEBRON VS PAUL GEORGE

Now that Paul has told everyone that he has arrived, CAN HE SUSTAIN IT ALL THE WAY INTO THE PLAYOFFS??..we saw 2 years ago when it was Durant (who was then touted as a more lethal player) vs Lebron..how that matchup went (Insert that layup miss by Durant in the last play of game 2)..
Lebron has proven it twice ...can Paul carry the Pacer Nation in prime time?? will he get those one-on-one calls against Lebron..which Durant suffered from 2 years ago? Because you can be rest assured..Lebron can take out a teams best player and still be effective on the offensive side..LAST season, he just faded when he (paul) tried doing so against lebron..to the point that the coach had to take paul out of Lebron's assignment...because it was affecting his offensive output
REMEMBER...Paul is like what...21 or 22 years young....

Experience and Smarts

The Miami heat have the experience at the highest level and have been pushed to the brink many many many times and yet, still find a way to pull it off....they have The lebrons, Wade's, Ray's..a coach that has been tested and knows how to made adjustments on the fly....yet again, i ask have the Pacers ever done that??
Last year. no one expected much from them, they flew under the radar till the playoffs....
This year, things are now different...

In the end, i am sticking with the HEAT VS THE WEST (No one seems like they are the favorites..remember last year)
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^^Yes, the back-court is Indiana's biggest problem and I wish they could get a decent traditional PG with better ball handling than George Hill. However, Hill is doing fine for now. And the Brooklyn bulldog, Lance Stephenson is playing lights-out, at the moment. I just hope Lance Stephenson can maintain the tempo into the play-offs. They also added veteran versatile player, Luis Scola, and he's giving them something different from the bench. So this team has all it takes to win it all. David West, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, George Hill, Lance Stephenson and Luis Scola should definitely not have a problem beating the Heat in 6(not 7), if they can get busy.

As for Greg Oden, he's just another Brandon Roy in Minnesota uniform, waiting to happen. grin I doubt he'll add anything to the team and stop Roy Hibbert and David West combo in the front court would always be a myth. Tell Oden to go drink codeine with fellow bust, JaMarcus Russell. They both have something in common. Only Michael Beasley can add a little bit to the Heat and that's if he isn't high on Sour Diesel, when the play-offs kick off.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
A-ZeD:

The Knicks are accursed. And Carmelo is playing like a bum. So I honestly doubt they'll make any noise, tbh.

Heck, I doubt they'll make the play-offs.
Re: Is Victor Oladipo Nigeria's Next NBA Superstar And The New Hakeem Olajuwon? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
StarBoard:
I think you're being unfair to these two cats here.
Bosh is just the third wheel of the Miami big three and is struggling with that identity.
Fella had game while in Toronto.
Wade has been battling a knee ailment for years. I remember he was unstoppable in leading Miami to the title by himself in 2006.
When he's healthy, he's a better player than LeBron in my opinion, when you consider LBJ's height.

No player is better than LeBron in the NBA. He's a freak of nature. And Wade had Shaquille O'Neal in 06,

Yes, Bosh had game in Toronto when he was surrounded by bums. Rudy Gay is doing the same thing now by shooting 37 shots in every game and loading up stats. grin If Durant can call you "soft" - than you're soft. That's the story of Chris Bosh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vandals Cart Away Kanu’s Medals / FC Barcelona Becomes 1st Sports Club With 10 Million Subscribers On Youtube / Microsoft Cortana Wins Apple Siri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.