Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144370 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
ikekings1: Your kpekus needs servicing.. The tin go knack engine very soon... No be joke matter ooo..

grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dygeasy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Eveluv: smileybut what

Evelyn?? Is That You?

I Don't Know Where You've Been But I Sure Misplaced You.

Where Have You Been Sef? Can You Receive PMs?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by katch1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U see u hen, I no just get d strength to type better curse give u, so let me just smile. smiley angry
that's my gurl.. wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Dygeasy. Its me Evelyn. Yea I can receive PMs.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by patrickmuf(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Calypso1:

freedom of speech...wat can fa shocked

na you get your mouth but...
bros i no understand you o

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wetin b ibex? Biscuit of chocolate?

Ibex na better drug to cure headache and body pains.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Calypso1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Evelyn?? Is That You?

Eveluv: @Dygeasy. Its me Evelyn. Yea I can receive PMs.
Dygeasy: Evelyn?? Is That You?

bad market. **wailing**
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... Abeg pity me I no fit laugh....my head dey bang.

Ei ya...pele...get enuf rest...u ll be fine smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Eneze1(f): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
me

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Calypso1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Eneze1: me

OK thank you
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Eneze1: me
Fyn girl...u try!

#NEXT!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
god_of_music: DAMN!! You are beautiful!

#TeamGOM
thanks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
this is my baby, my miss world. enjoy

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Calypso1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
lorretta u: thanks

Finally she's here

Been hearing about you offline...

nice collection you've got here

Do you mind if I pm you?

friendly pm grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by maestrob(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
@idowuogbo
I dont wana contribute but your yab caught my badside to the point that i got lost in laughter.
I unconsciously slapped a policewoman.
HELP ME OOOOO...

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by CArt(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dumelo dumelo,where art thou? I'm still waiting,don't deny me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
fidinwala: this is my baby, my miss world. enjoy
Baby or mummy? lipsrsealed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
maestrob: @idowuogbo
I dont wana contribute but your yab caught my badside to the point that i got lost in laughter.
I unconsciously slapped a policewoman.
HELP ME OOOOO...
Help u ke? Go and serve ya sentence mehn...next time, u'll compose yasef in public. grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Nwanneamakah
upload ur pics tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
BoboYekini:
grin...don't let your mama know.

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8I4H65garU
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
fidinwala: this is my baby, my miss world. enjoy

I feel like you need to pay me to do her eyebrows?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by CArt(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
mazizi tonene: @Nwanneamakah
upload ur pics tongue
Where were you when she did? She happened to be one of the most beautiful angels grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
CArt: Dumelo dumelo,where art thou? I'm still waiting,don't deny me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Am trying to.it seems network is bad over here.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
CArt:
Where were you when she did? She happened to be one of the most beautiful angels grin
I knw....la my babe nitongue......
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
kandiikane:

I feel like you need to pay me to do her eyebrows?
U la stylist, make-up artiste, abi fashion designer ?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by maestrob(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Help u ke? Go and serve ya sentence mehn...next time, u'll compose yasef in public. grin
but you caused this.
Btwn, i can serve the sentence in your ...

I mean ur heart?
don get bulletproof shirt.
bow out gently
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
mazizi tonene:
U la stylist, make-up artiste, abi fashion designer ?

Anything you want. Hairdresser sef if you want.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Anything you want. Hairdresser sef if you want.
Beddresser nko ? grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Teespice(f): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
This thread must not pass me by.

Would put up mine at night.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
the beautiful ones are not yet borne

because the ugly ones refuse to die

still waiting for that pic.........
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by phillippiano(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: Rule 10 was broken severally.
yea
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by benkings(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
where are the pics now?.......why uploadinq and removinq?? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.