Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145277 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
maestrob:

You are very funny.

Ur cont. shows explicitly that you are graduate of English.
na u talk am o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
vivacious vivi, scon-p, patrickmuf and DeBamenda I dey hail oooooooooooooooooooooo. If I avnt hailed u, pls kindly line up
If you no hail me ehn, na thunder ... lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by bellyjean(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
CastingCrowns: .the insults flying left,right, centre aint ryt......i take it we all matured here....each and every1 is beautiful in her own way.just saying.

With dis level of maturity displayed by dis babe, I say with authority and the power conferred on me by the government of the state of the INTELLECTUALS,
She is a wife material, worthy bachelors can go straight ahead and propose to her grin
CastingCrowns: .the insults flying left,right, centre aint ryt......i take it we all matured here....each and every1 is beautiful in her own way.just saying.

With dis level of maturity displayed by dis babe, I say with authority and the power conferred on me by the government of the state of the INTELLECTUALS,
She is a wife material, worthy bachelors can go straight ahead and propose to her
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by maestrob(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
na u talk am o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
hahahha.... Oga sharrap! Neva use onomatopoeia as an exclamatory remark. Instead u use wow!, jeez, gosh, omg, e.t.c. I dey even help u sef. If u go for job interview, and em bring dis kindda tin up and u kon answer like dat, na security guards go throw way u outside d company's gate. U neva can tell tomorrow o. Jst take my correction. Lean=Phuck

choi!!!! But its kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence.

Please don't quote me again.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
ok ok Linpok, u said itz jst a sound effect abi? I understand where ur headed. Dnt use an english word. Next time, try to be like Chinwetalu Agu and use ur own created sound effected words like okokobioko.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok:

choi!!!! But its kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence.

Please don't quote me again.
guy no be fight o! I can see ur bringing in a beef. I just joined nairaland yesterday o. I will never scoop so low to have an e-fight with sum1 i know absolutely nothing about. So pls, shift go ur corner. M jst here to have fun. Na beg I dey beg u o. Iffa start. Hmmm... Pls dnt be a victim o. I like u o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayapop, mosunbabe, I dey greet una ooooooooooo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
angry angry angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
so am still bein quoted by this "thing"..SMH,,
Shock me by saying something intelligent.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply: angry angry angry
see ur strong face like cold eba
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by patrickmuf(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
lecturers now on nairaland, ASUU n fg una no well
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
vivacious vivi, scon-p, patrickmuf and DeBamenda I dey hail oooooooooooooooooooooo. If I avnt hailed u, pls kindly line up
i c u jare Badoo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok: am still bein quoted by som1..SMH
Shock me by saying something intel.ligent.
ur an immature foool. U no get sense? M trying to make things right and ur still building a castle of beef btwn u and I. Nt ur fault tho. This is what happens when Nairaland has no age restrictions. Abeg clear commot for road make I dey hail better pple.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
patrickmuf: lecturers now on nairaland, ASUU n fg una no well
lol. Wetin person go do? D brain gatta stay fresh. If u check sum pple brain, u go see dry corn
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by maestrob(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:

Lili Barbie Boo
You are mouthy...
Let tranquility take over the atmosphere and let brotherly/sisterly love continues
I sign out.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
ur an immature foool. U no get sense? M trying to make things right and ur still building a castle of beef btwn u and I. Nt ur fault tho. This is what happens when Nairaland has no age restrictions. Abeg clear commot for road make I dey hail better pple.

*i laff in spanish*grin..Well I could agree with you,but Then we'd both be wrong.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by patrickmuf(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
lol. Wetin person go do? D brain gatta stay fresh. If u check sum pple brain, u go see dry corn
Lolz make una take am easy...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Confirmbabe, Voltaire_Q, tbabstobadt and mz mariah i dey greet o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok:

*i laff in spanish*grin..Well I could agree with you,but Then we'd both be wrong.
go jor. Me dey vex for u.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
patrickmuf: Lolz make una take am easy...
nothing dey happen jare
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
go jor. Me dey vex for u.

wait o! We are both followin each other sef...I gif uP
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Youngsage: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
This thread is dead...
@O.p please modify the topic
sad

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:

Hey babes, I hail u back cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
linpok:

wait o! We are both followin each other sef...I gif uP
that wasnt d apology i was xpecting o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Youngsage: This thread is dead...
@O.p please modify the topic
sad
abi o. Those wey wan post their pics don post am. Jst look at d amount of views. I dnt think any1 will post again. Ok guys, post ur gf's pics. Jst post on her behalf. If u no post, ur ashamed of her looks.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
that wasnt d apology i was xpecting o

it was a little misundastandin shey..it af do nau,,abi wah do u xpect again Magrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
abi o. Those wey wan post their pics don post am. Jst look at d amount of views. I dnt think any1 will post again. Ok guys, post ur gf's pics. Jst post on her behalf. If u no post, ur ashamed of her looks.
Seconded
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
what is the website of nsdc pls
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Youngsage: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Lil'Barbie Boo:
Lool grin grin grin
Buh wait what if the g.f is also a nairalander, that would be contravening Rule 10 ooo

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
i c u jare Badoo
U called? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.