Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,817 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145531 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by lilmax(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
See how fine gals dey do some guys strong tin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Shaakasi(f): 1:12am On Nov 23, 2013
grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 3:57am On Nov 23, 2013
fidinwala: you're 2 charming to be left in the hands of some1 that could break it some day.
dont you think so?
come on beauty think, I known you got the Brain.

#LTIC....guy dat is "Lust" not love anymore
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 3:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Whrz my inlaw o?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 23, 2013
lil max: See how fine gals dey do some guys strong tin
grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 23, 2013
Shaakasi: grin cheesy
Killa curves shocked shocked
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GeneralJ(m): 6:33am On Nov 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked Wetin man no go see for this world
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2013
These kind of curves can make you bash your car unnecessarily....smh
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2013
@ linpok
you don't expect a girl to just say yes when you talk to her, she will more likely tell you that she's taken just like lorretta did. it therefore beckons on you to make further steps that will show truthfully if you have feelings for her.
if you've made moves on ladies you will understand better what I am saying. so @ linpok it is not LUST.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Tyche(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2013

Enebe ukwu egbue ewu

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2013
hello Loretta ( Ugochi) patiently waiting for your response.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2013
fidinwala: @ linpok
you don't expect a girl to just say yes when you talk to her, she will more likely tell you that she's taken just like lorretta did. it therefore beckons on you to make further steps that will show truthfully if you have feelings for her.
if you've made moves on ladies you will understand better what I am saying. so @ linpok it is not LUST.

Oh yeah! You quite right buh not exactly,I guess I didn't look at it from your own perspective initially.am sorry about that buddy.I hope something good comes outta this for you though.smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Choi this Shaakasi babe gather well well
Asa nwa(pretty girl). Nothing do you. Umu oma nairaland

@Findiwala: truly and honestly I'm taken smiley
No space in my heart again cheesy
And don't worry about my heart he won't break it
I know you're probably a nice guy. But I can't have all the nice guys to myself now can I?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ermm
Fidinwala so you have a woman
Your miss world and your baby
What else are you looking for?
fidinwala: this is my baby, my miss world. enjoy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by spyroxy1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
here na where people dey pick shicks .....as SHICKS grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Thugnificent(m): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
This is what I've been waiting for on this thread.......... shocked cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
As in eh
cheesy
lil max: See how fine gals dey do some guys strong tin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ lorratte
you think I am that stupid as not to know that any lady I talk to on NL will search through my past post so that she can know the kind of person I'm?
she's my cousin maybe I need to post my picture for you to see. the day I attached the picture was her birthday so out of happiness with her consent I attached the picture.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by UyiIredia(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
www.nairaland.com/beautyfull85

The lady in the profile above is pretty. But I think she's married.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Shaakasi(f): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
lorretta u: Choi this Shaakasi babe gather well well
Asa nwa(pretty girl). Nothing do you. Umu oma nairaland

@Findiwala: truly and honestly I'm taken smiley
No space in my heart again cheesy
And don't worry about my heart he won't break it
I know you're probably a nice guy. But I can't have all the nice guys to myself now can I?

awwwwn thanks gurl u look good too wink

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Shaakasi(f): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thugnificent: This is what I've been waiting for on this thread.......... shocked cool

smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Shaakasi(f): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tyche:

Enebe ukwu egbue ewu

undecided wat does this mean??
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by stefikal(f): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia: www.nairaland.com/beautyfull85

The lady in the profile above is pretty. But I think she's married.

guy u get eyes ooooo, she's rily gorgeous, i just hope its not a model picture bt eida ways d persn in d pic is beautiful
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
hello @ Loretta how was church service today? I want to believe you've seen my earlier message.
I need a response from u baby
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Tyche(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shaakasi:

undecided wat does this mean??

Simply put your waist (ukwu) is amazing.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmm.. Odikwa risky..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Shaakasi(f): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
Tyche:

Simply put your waist (ukwu) is amazing.

smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Tyche(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shaakasi:

smiley

wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by LilBRightTMc(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
JACKPOT! I'll still cheat with a gf like this, just saying....
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by LilBRightTMc(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bet ur one of em UK or American,Australian,European based Nigerians
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by teeejhay(f): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.