Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145251 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2013
@teeejhay and Shaakasi 10/10 smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 25, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 5:10am On Nov 25, 2013
teeejhay: smiley

Eyebrows+lips+innocent look=Elegantsmiley
Nice pishure.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by teeejhay(f): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2013
linpok:

Eyebrows+lips+innocent look=Elegantsmiley
Nice pishure.
thanks wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 5:27am On Nov 25, 2013
teeejhay: thanks wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ Loretta
it's more than 48 hr you log into this topic of yours, as an initiator of the theme 1 will expect that you say smth at least once a day.
... don't you think so.
waiting for my response, plz check page 183.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
You have a girlfriend,I'm engaged
Pls leave me alone undecided .
fidinwala: @ Loretta
it's more than 48 hr you log into this topic of yours, as an initiator of the theme 1 will expect that you say smth at least once a day.
... don't you think so.
waiting for my response, plz check page 183.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
can I at least hear the voice behind the beautiful picture, if I am to assumed that you're engaged.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by stefikal(f): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
fidinwala: can I at least hear the voice behind the beautiful picture, if I am to assumed that you're engaged.

hmmm...guys will alwz b guyz
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ stefikal
guys are suppose to be guys not ladies.
you look good on the picture you uploaded, but the magnetic flux of attraction that pushed me when I saw that of lorretta is unqualifiable.
@ lorretta plz answer me.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Fidinwala, na wa for una o! She says she's engaged, you yourself have a girlfriend. Is it by force?

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ yield and @ lorretta
without any prejudice I just want to hear the voice behind the picture.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oboy oya paste or pm her ur number + recharge card pin........loretta, hide ur number and call him...#problem solved...shikena....

hope u knw how 2 call peeps yle hiding ur number sha wink

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
mazizi tonene: Oboy oya paste or pm her ur number + recharge card pin........loretta, hide ur number and call him...#problem solved...shikena....

hope u knw how 2 call peeps yle hiding ur number sha wink
lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by crackhaus: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
fidinwala: @ yield and @ lorrettawithout any prejudice I just want to hear the voice behind the picture
Guy behave yourself!
Haven't you heard what the young lady says?
You need to learn to respect yourself, there are plenty women on nl and on your street and if that is not enough, then you need help
Leave lorretta alone, she's taken and if you can't respect that, at least have some respect for the man who holds her heart! Stop embarrasing yourself gaddemit

4 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ crackhaus
you're an i di o t
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by crackhaus: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
fidinwala: @ crackhaus
you're an i di o t
Is that all?
Now grab saggy little balls and take a walk.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ crackhaus
yeah just the way your papa impregnated her sister that gave birth to you.
how those sound now?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2013
how those sound now?

Just try and be the gentle man that you are my man.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by fidinwala(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2013
thanks @ linpok
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DzTzl(f): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Shaakasi: grin cheesy
dayum!!!!! u v a nyc shape, envy ur flat tummy dou!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 4:24am On Nov 27, 2013
dayummmmmm curves of life...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by crackhaus: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2013
how those sound now?
Lol! Was this supposed to hurt
It sounds to me like you still have your complete set of teeth.
It also sounds like no one has ever fed your face with a punch. You need to restrain yourself!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2013
Dayuum! Na wa o....hmm...it ix real wa o

cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by gennysq(f): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hope ¶ qualify small!

7 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by iropelebe(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
gennysq: Hope ¶ qualify small!
You are beautiful dear,i love the way you are dressed.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
smiley smiley smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
You're beautiful

Thanks for reviving the thread after much derailment smiley smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
5/10 sha!..... grin

You need small tushing to make 7/10 anyways you fine no be small cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bizibi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice nairaland ladies
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Shaakasi(f): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nadia_SA1: dayummmmmm curves of life...

grin grin tnxx bebe u cute tooo kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Shaakasi(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
DzTzl: dayum!!!!! u v a nyc shape, envy ur flat tummy dou!!

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.