Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145065 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dynamicbuzz(f): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
sanb: One word; cute.... cheesy

One word; cute.... cheesy[/quote]

Thanks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Oga na the natural face the other oga ordered for na
Na wa o smiley
xynerise:
Too much of everything is bad. If only you dey post pics for this thread, with time you go begin ugly for our eyes.

Like this pic wey u post u depreciate small tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by homesteady(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
bread and tea: smiley

and this is Our Miss NL shocked
You too fine jare!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gawd! U nasssssssssty! Enough already! angry
can't stop staring @ your pic embarassed

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tolexander: you dey compete with crayon pack in your picture?

*falls from pole* grin.
Haba
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sarutobie(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sweerie, lower dat pic small Biko! Ur chest no b hia o! shocked Cute pic grin
Show your own make I compare and contrast grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sapphire86:

Lol. Is what's left enuff to carry to Abu Dhabi for xmas shopping?

let me call my personal bank manager to confirm.. but where exactly do u spend ur christmas?? cox i have always had this principle to visit those at yabaleft and share gifts like bags of rice to themwink.. my way of generosity..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06:

Fat ugly hoes be like, AMA defend my fellow sisters.
Hey,dn't assume all females look like the women in ur family.Eejit.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06:

Fat ugly hoes be like, AMA defend my fellow sisters.
Hey kiddo,dn't assume all females look like the women in ur family.Eejit.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
adexsimply: can't stop staring @ your pic embarassed
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
sarutobie:
Show your own make I compare and contrast grin
Asewo! grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sarutobie(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
Hey,dn't assume all females look like the women in ur family.Eejit.
Prove him wrong and do the needful grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
sanb: Don't allow anyone to bring you down.

You're cute......and you've got pretty eyes as well..... cheesy cool
fnx sweet
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Keep it coming, dearies.
I just hope y'all ain't posting your cousin's pic here.
Pretty Pretty!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pasqal09: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
sarutobie:
Simple!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sarutobie(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Asewo! grin
I plead not guilty grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chineloSA(f): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
One word; cute.... cheesy cool
bread and tea: smiley

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
sarutobie:
Lol...aint got patience for the kid.He's trying too hard to seem tough and hard...but presents himself as a Pr*ick.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'm lost undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sarutobie(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
Nah,u got me confused wif ur mama...
Correct uppercut
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Vivly(f): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tolexander: you dey compete with crayon pack in your picture?
I'm reserving my comment !
cheesy
cheesy you chop creze this nite
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
We dn't need ladies using emoticons, we need pics!, we need dopee pics!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abeg, wetin I miss?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Thought I've missed a lot until I viewed from the first to the last page then I realized I just exhausted myself.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
sarutobie:
Correct uppercut
I apologise.I just hate it when guys put people down.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannylux: Thought I've missed a lot until I viewed from the first to the last page then I realized I just exhausted myself.
Lmfao! Pele ti e
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nl gurls are very preety. Wondering if I should post my pix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.