Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145202 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Screenshot grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06: One girl carry head meant for two peoples. Hammer head of horror na him be this one. Chai!

I jut pray I go fit sleep this night with all this picture.

Auntie, na dye your use for your head abi na charcoal?
cheesy sad human
Yeah; you and you're welcome.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
mayapop: me? Um thanks cheesy
grin grin grin grin Hahahahaha.... HUNGRY MALES, they have dominated this thread.....hunting FEMALES' PICTURES grin grin grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cherish20(f): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickii Ro: Vickiiiiiiii!!

Dah head grin

Y did u cut it wink

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sapphire86:

My dear, u r on ur own wit that idea!

nawaooo.. u wan abandon me?? sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dannylux:

Lmao, how do you mean? undecided
lol. I dey fear jor cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Where is our controversial 'controversy' ? cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pasqal09: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Me don find wife for here o!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Vickii Ro: Vickiiiiiiii!!
Pls do not make me break my neck in the process of viewing ur pix.*lol*.Is that a low cut u're rocking? Me likey....
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Twenty two pages of nonsense...waste of time and resources...someone should please thrash this thread...where are the pictures you people invited us to come and see? Back to my politics section,abeg.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Biim: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
!!!

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
bread and tea: In the morning! No makeup! smiley
chei.. na u win them all...im inlove with you
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by drnairalov: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
loooks at dem chicks pics.. *strolls out my gf is still preetier than all of U...*lila u re almost dere
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Go Vicki! go!!!! kiss kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by officialmsright(f): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Biim: !!!
Omo you carry load o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
mayapop: lol. I dey fear jor cheesy

even pretty girls feel this insecure wetin others go do?

Abeg cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pasqal09: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Now that's what I'm talking about!! BOOTAY and CURVES! Bravo!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
I love the last pic. Good..Nice! Keep it up!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Sapphire86(f): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

nawaooo.. u wan abandon me?? sad

Yaba left is no Sheraton! If u had said orphanage, I wld have said maybe!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
No wonder he put a ring on it. See shapeeeee!!! I go vex o! Make I vex use Baka finish dis place? grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sarutobie(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Beaurifulll..but how come your lips dey shine without makeup? Abi na early morning 'head..start'
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by homesteady(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013

You are so pretty! smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
mayapop: grin grin grin the other side of me

upload this thina johr.. nawaoo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: i worwor o

Not even one like undecided una wicked o. Sweetie, don't worry... I will give you that like
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06:

Haha. Ugly hoe!
Yea,we both know who u are refering to,as i said earlier.You shld know better cos u're very close to ''her''. Lol!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2013

LAWD!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06: One girl carry head meant for two peoples. Hammer head of horror na him be this one. Chai!

I jut pray I go fit sleep this night with all this picture.

Auntie, na dye your use for your head abi na charcoal?
My mama told me,nd I quote
"God gave u a large head,cuz one head wudn't have contained d two brains God gave 2 u".
Nd I'm glad she told me dat,cuz I knw hw 2 deal with pple lyk u.
Maybe wen I'm as old as u,I'll consida using dye,till then.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by officialmsright(f): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
.........loading.......5%

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.