Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144359 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
sanb: @vivacious vivi

Is that you on your profile? You're one pretty lady....hope you'll be contesting in the Miss NL competition.... cheesy cool

wink yes o! Its me. Maybe I should contest o. U go gree vote for me?
@topic: I drove from work and got homme and already this thread is 31 pages !!!
Idowu, I can't believe I missed ur pic. U must upload it again o! Do it for me. cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by officialmsright(f): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Biim: Officialmsright is very pretty.
Thank you sweerie
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1: thunder fire any soul, living or dead, wey say i no go marry half cast..grin grin
Dem no b half caste o! Half nigerian half Ghanian. Bush boy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by druid06(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
lorretta u:

What's wrong with you?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
190:

undecided undecided
wetin happen naaaaaaa cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Austeenx:

I go get more vaseline . You know say as Christmas dey come so, things go cost. So, I dey buy my vaseline cheap-cheap for now. cheesy

i notice am ooo..lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pasqal09: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
Anoda girl like that
U no knw say night don come? Abi u wan give us nightmares?

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by elrony(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
ivyy: cheesy

Ivyy..u look great...those luscious lips and inviting eyes!!...can i.....?? kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06: It might just be a coincidence that since seun entered this thread. All them girl be uploading pictures. Hmm!

Beht, who gives a fucck?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Bia wey the brazillian hair sef. Shebi I post my own!! shocked angry
i did not see ur own oo.. dnt worry u will get one weavon grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Those days when I was bleaching by mistake

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by 7footre(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Austeenx:

I go get more vaseline . You know say as Christmas dey come so, things go cost. So, I dey buy my vaseline cheap-cheap for now. cheesy
I swear You don't disappoint!!!!!!!!! Dude my belle o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ivyy(f): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by robzyone: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
lorretta u: Thanks wink
can i dm u? grin cool smiley wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
pasqal09:
U no knw say night don come? Abi u wan give us nightmares?

this is wrong.undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Merkki:

Omg! Are you related to Jennifer Lopez? Cute.
thank u... yeah m related to her..... she is my best female rapper's sister's neighbour's in-law
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by omiobo: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Now we know the beauty and the beast

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by iropelebe(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
lertee: Let's go there,if you yab me,cockroach go chop your mouth for night tongue grin
You are beautiful lertee. I like the fact that you covered up well and proud to flaunt the beauty. Keep it up. kiss kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'm seeing things. cool see sagged bo-obs shocked. See milk factory, see base-bat heads..

All of una pretty girls, i sight una. Good job!
Mz_ Lakore

Most men's dream
Ride on babe wink
With a nice smile too.
Idowuogbo:
Dem no b half caste o! Half nigerian half Ghanian. Bush boy

if na dat level.. i no do again johr...bush gal, abi woman... i even confuse which to call u

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Merkki:

Omg! Are you related to Jennifer Lopez? Cute.
shocked shocked grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
Awwww... Na una house b dat? Ur Pupsi go carry o! Abeg give hin number, I dey find aristo. grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: i did not see ur own oo.. dnt worry u will get one weavon grin grin
Shift joor!! Since that time cry angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:

Have you seen your WAEC result?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Merkki(f): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nadia_SA1: shocked shocked grin

grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
druid06:

What's wrong with you?
you've been hating on this thread ever since
Go you no wan go
Stay quietly,you no gree. Na wa o

@sanb. You're just busy recruting for miss NL
When will I see ur pic ooo

Men nairaland babes are damn cute.
Iheoma ri nma wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by iropelebe(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: 1 weavon.. as brazilian hair don finish grin grin
You sure say this one go use hair extension? Some moslem girls don't.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Reincarnated(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
thank u... yeah m related to her..... she is my best female rapper's sister's neighbour's in-law

I think she was being sarcastic undecided

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ogeoflyf(f): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Finally oo!! Ladies are posting. Please post on maybe we go finally catch the Caro that has been disturbing Naija musicians grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
deejay_harry1:

if na dat level.. i no do again johr...bush gal, abi woman... i even confuse which to call u
Lolz... Smh! Y u no wan do again? Come on! Dey'll pass for half caste na cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwww... Na una house b dat? Ur Pupsi go carry o! Abeg give hin number, I dey find aristo. grin
mummy pls stop using dat smiley.... make history no repeat himsef

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.