Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146232 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
babe4chi: tenks love
UW sweets wink

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
chris_villa:

Genius,so you shouted that how many times?

Idowuogbo follow waylay you?

I pray mukina catch you someday...lol

Loool.. I don die. Dis na back or she get pregnant for back.

Idowu dey there, she led the team.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by babe4chi(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
chris_villa:

Shit full your own,not even fat...lol

come...babe4chi why did you ignored me and answer Nadia instead,hope you are not what I think...

ve been looking for una since,just tell me who stays ontop
so cos I didn't quote u ontime means I'm lez
Anyways,I dnt ve anytin to tell u! U dnt judge pple lik dat!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
chris_villa:

come...babe4chi why did you ignored me and answer Nadia instead,hope you are not what I think...

I hope she is tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Adamskuty: ladies,put on ur pixs with ur hair hat on,don't be shy grin lipsrsealed
Shattap! Like d one u carry no dey wear wig. If If I hear? angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adamskuty(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2013
troy20:
naaah bro.only if she's got the brains to go with it.
uhhhhhhuuuuu undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See dis one! Anyways.. U b smallie... D persin wey dey handle am sabi d bounce effect. tongue
e dey like agege bread? If u slap am e dey bounce? Shey if i tap e go make sound ni? E fit compress and repress?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adamskuty(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shattap! Like d one u carry no dey wear wig. If If I hear? angry
nah! Nah! 100percent natural grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: e dey like agege bread? If u slap am e dey bounce? Shey if i tap e go make sound ni? E fit compress and repress?
Correct cushion! Na it dey cure cold. grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by agrovick(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Badosky ma shey bayi nau
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Pele ti e o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oya check DP for my ugly Pix cry
u no ugly joor,d ugly ones knws demselves!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by babe4chi(f): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kokolet! kiss
tanxx ID! I see dat backside ohhhh! It mks plenty brain! Winks#

@dopejemi,tanks bro... cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2013
babe4chi: so cos I didn't quote u ontime means I'm lez
Anyways,I dnt ve anytin to tell u! U dnt judge pple lik dat!

No I don't mean that tho it's suspicious grin

Nadia_SA1: I hope she is tongue

You wicked,then I'll go for surgery...Hope she don't turn straight after the surgery...lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: u no ugly joor,d ugly ones knws demselves!!
I don't think they do..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2013
chris_villa:

No,but you should wait out maybe after me or are you in the league

Lol grin

Its like You like staying ontop like arsenal...lol

Jesus Christ of Nazareth lipsrsealed undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adamskuty(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2013
chris_villa: I am very angry...does it mean there is no gaybi*** nairalander here

I need lez pics,xpecially the ones who stay ontop like mukina
yaaaaaah! Jesu grin grin grin

#faints

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2013
The only lady 4 n.l wey i don see with better funiture nyash, na nadia, all other nyashs na counterfeit.. Idowu show us pic, if nt i no go believe.. U no resemble pesin with big baka
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: u no ugly joor,d ugly ones knws demselves!!

Lol

As we dey yarn now, I com begin wonder wetin make us dey quarrel on Saturday grin

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Seun(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
Those days when I was bleaching by mistake
Nice natural-looking eyebrows. Please let them continue to grow.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: The only lady 4 n.l wey i don see with better funiture nyash, na nadia, all other nyashs na counterfeit.. Idowu show us pic, if nt i no go believe.. U no resemble pesin with big baka

Her Bakassi na "One in Town" oo cheesy

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by babe4chi(f): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: see ur yellow papaw face, but why u do mouth like that nw?
Lol,I'm jus seeing this!
Wetin cum do d mouth lik dat? Anyways,tanxxx!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Viewing this topic: zeemoore(f), Idowuogbo(f), starlight®®(m), Dannyxy(m), agrovick(m), Abu Mikey(m), Fadheelah(f), brush_strokes(f), Mavor, DankemzI(m), Missy_B(f), chris_villa, Amefrica(m), phxc, Harbosede02(f), neena adjei(f), Thiannah(f), troy20(m), babe4chi(f), Adamskuty(m), Savigne, wasak(m), Nadia_SA1(f), Seun(m) and 1 guest(s)

omo badt gan... Oya carry idowuogbo rickety bottom grin

Don't give me that entrepreneurial look...I'm jobless grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pasqal09: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: The only lady 4 n.l wey i don see with better funiture nyash, na nadia, all other nyashs na counterfeit.. Idowu show us pic, if nt i no go believe.. U no resemble pesin with big baka
E be like say u b lover of big booty like me grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: Nice natural-looking eyebrows. Please let them continue to grow.

..............I come begin dey talk for my mind thus "I nor dey use my woman play oo" angry

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I don't think they do..
too bad!awz ur nyt?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Lol

As we dey yarn now, I com begin wonder wetin make us dey quarrel on Saturday grin

lolzgrin,na u cause am nwtongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: too bad!awz ur nyt?
too short slept around 4am cry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: lolzgrin,na u cause am nwtongue

sad , Oya nor Vex kiss

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: too short slept around 4am cry
4am??nawa o,cos of dis thread??sori otongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: 4am??nawa o,cos of dis thread??sori otongue
not this thread another 1 created by sexywitch..
Abu Mikey:

sad , Oya nor Vex kiss

i don hear.no more vexinggrin
awwwwwwww.......... mikey! i love ur dp........ u luk like potato....... a sexy potato kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.