Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145999 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
ashawo keh! anywaiz, thank u and God bless

Anytime. wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
cos itz abt to get down in this modda..... i aint no snitch and i aint snitching to no damn mods..... hehehe..... lol..... sexkillz, geeahan one

lol...you mean I am hygenius mgbeojikwe?? >:[
hahaha you bad gan

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Morning Neena & Cherish.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Na so you dey greet your elder after what seems like 5years? I nor blame you. angry
Waddup biatch! How u doh-ing? grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by UyiIredia(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Yes, i have noticed you. I know that will bring a little bit of joy in your life

Stop being silly, would you ? I don't need your goddamn attention.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2013
having breakfast..... i hope u like my hair sha

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Waddup biatch! How u doh-ing? grin
Lol nansense. Did you prostrate whilst writing that?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2013
gositech:

lol...you mean I am hygenius mgbeojikwe?? >:[
hahaha you bad gan
lwkmd..... i dey sell spare parts for idumota.... chei!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Anytime. wink
u drink goat piss dis morning abi? no lie.... jst say d truth.... itz gonna be btwn u and I
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Stop being silly, would you ? I don't need your goddamn attention.

See your life? I didn't even notice your shadow. Anyway, i like being the light in people's life.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
OMFG.ITZ.ADAMS:

witch grin u indeed a witch

#falls.from.bed grin
embarassed

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Jaybee don enter

#Yawns
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
u drink goat piss dis morning abi? no lie.... jst say d truth.... itz gonna be btwn u and I

Listen if you want me to honour you will my golden shower be straight. I am not into this subliminal lines.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
lwkmd..... i dey sell spare parts for idumota.... chei!

funny you...lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by wasak(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

..............I come begin dey talk for my mind thus "I nor dey use my woman play oo" angry

I no pity u o! if. them ban u till judgment day na u. sabi o.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Seun(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dis dude must have some weird fetish for eyebrows.
I just hate the fact that ladies will shave off their perfectly nice and healthy natural eyebrows and replace them with uglier eyebrows that must be drawn every morning. Most of my female acquaintances have done it at one point or the other and their looks have never been improved by it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: I just hate the fact that ladies will shave off their perfectly nice and healthy natural eyebrows and replace them with uglier eyebrows that must be drawn every morning. Most of my female acquaintances have done it at one point or the other and their looks have never been improved by it.

I doubt they completely shave it off but maybe shape it.

People like us aren't blessed with luscious full eyebrows so we gats to do what we gats to do.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2013
No pics again.. Unfollows
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2013
OMFG.ITZ.ADAMS:
sexy potato grin chaai! U get mouth grin
I heard it from the gf..

embarassed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Listen if you want me to honour you will my golden shower be straight. I am not into this subliminal lines.
that weak generator rope?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: I just hate the fact that ladies will shave off their perfectly nice and healthy natural eyebrows and replace them with uglier eyebrows that must be drawn every morning. Most of my female acquaintances have done it at one point or the other and their looks have never been improved by it.
grin grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:

Me like the plastic cup. grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adaeze003(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2013
I know some people camped TDB on this thread! shocked

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Feraz: grin grin grin
u don't have to grin grin cause oga seun said it..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2013
since no one wants to upload, lemme be uploading my old pic

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
since no one wants to upload, lemme be uploading my old pic
africas next top model

kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2013
I greet una all in d name of abeokuta weed ooo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.