Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,674 members, 7,862,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146006 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: i don hear.no more vexinggrin

Na so!!!!! cheesy

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2013
mikey.... ur siggy.,..... r u really crazy abt me cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2013
All talk and no picture makes thread a long thread
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
awwwwwwww.......... mikey! i love ur dp........ u luk like potato....... a sexy potato kiss
I laugh in Zulu

grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adamskuty(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I laugh in Zulu

grin
d boy na fine nau grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Adamskuty: hmmm grin

how about this babe down here? grin cool

oga seun has already seen his babe don't spoil market for Martha
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2013
crazysexybitc.h witch,are you marthakings

Mikey is cool but too village ish

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Adamskuty: d boy na fine nau grin grin
fine like sexy potato grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2013
chris_villa: crazy bitc.h witch,are you marthakings

what did u call me?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
so u go copy pix frm fb....... anywaiz, dat eye brow aint natural o. na make up..... eye pencil...... my sis does it too..... but d baby fine sha..... her head is shaped like a sexy fish

You head shape betta pass her own?

Lol smh. "Bytches be complimenting whilst taking jabs.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

You head shape betta pass her own?

Lol smh. "Bytches be complimenting whilst taking jabs.
may thunder exchange d position of ur nose and ballz....

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2013
chris_villa: crazysexybitc.h witch,are you marthakings

Being foolish does not pay bro wink

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
abu..... my ekpoma boifrnd..... no worry.... when I come, i go buy u barbecue fish
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
may thunder exchange d position of ur nose and ballz....
Is that after you've licked my salty balls? Will probably help quicken the process.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:
Is that after you've licked my salty balls? Will probably help quicken the process.
m sorry.... i cant lick two deflated tyres
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by obayaya(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
this thread no wan slow down o!!! na wa o!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by UyiIredia(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Oh shut up u wannabe male !

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by obayaya(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:

Choi!!! lol

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
abu..... my ekpoma boifrnd..... no worry.... when I come, i go buy u barbecue fish
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:
Hey! Take am easy mahn! Na college babe o! Agbaya angry

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: The forehead is alright. How old are you?
grin grin
Oga Seun even like better thing.
Why are they removing their pictures?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Seun: Nice natural-looking eyebrows. Please let them continue to grow.
Dis dude must have some weird fetish for eyebrows.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Oh shut up u wannabe male !

Yes, i have noticed you. I know that will bring a little bit of joy in your life.

§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:

Why not? You're constantly gagging on them. Abi ashawo don reform?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2013
Feraz: grin grin
Oga Seun even like better thing.
He likes dem young na! Yeribaba d 2nd. grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by kandiikane(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hey!Take easy mahn! Na college babe o! Agbaya angry

Na so you dey greet your elder after what seems like 5years? I nor blame you. angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
cos itz abt to get down in this modda..... i aint no snitch and i aint snitching to no damn mods..... hehehe..... lol..... sexkillz, geeahan one
this girl is on fire!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2013
kandiikane:

Yes, i have noticed you. I know that will bring a little bit of joy in your life.

Why not? You're constantly gagging on them. Abi ashawo don reform?

ashawo keh! anywaiz, thank u and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.