Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146043 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: tatashe
lol....ose
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: comot ke? The pic dey there.....pg 82

oya, just for you...
melvin oh, ur lebe is incredible grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: btw, you a fine mama......you get ring neck?

#just wondering
Lmao! Ring neck ko chain neck ni! How many pic of moi u see wey u don begin run analysis? Swerve joor!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nonso23:
I love happy endings cry
cheesy cheesy

Chaii not like me ooo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
swtesther: dats meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aunty na u be dis, u look gud

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Gud afternoon y'all.

shocked ewoo

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Emmyk(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
I don vex ! cool
4.9/10. undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by weezii(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
nairaland get babes oooo choii
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ifyalways(f): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Amaskia,Loretta . . .pretty.

The pretty ones in this section are always quiet,it seems.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
swtesther: still meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hmm.....Nice sha.....

But I laik wahrai see cheesy...not d pix..but its in the pix grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ab025(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
To be honest, the only reason I hav been followin this is just to see idowuogba pics...bt God no just want make I see am

It is either I arrived too early or too late, she go put her pics then remove am d next 1 or 2 minutes and network no help for refreshin pages at all...people just dey shout say she fine well, bt I just dey miss her pics wenever she posts it...the tin don tire me sef...

Na just finger pics I been fit come see and to beg her say make she no curse person here...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

wink e be like say u have a point oo sad
as in eh

grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ring neck ko chain neck ni! How many pic of moi u see wey u don begin run analysis? Swerve joor!
abeg answer......who you dey form for?
I go burn you o.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Emmyk(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
swtesther: dats meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ravishing you... wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kai... Bros, u no like me ni? Wetin I wan use that1 pic do. Even d 1 I get back den, I burn all.
ikekings1: Abi na dat babe wey do u strong tin get dat pic?

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ifyalways(f): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Swtesther . . .You are beautiful. cool

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Emmyk(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
So many pages...

...so few pictures... sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by borie4u(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
@swtester
y u post the other two pix now. was about giving u 6.5 but now 4/10. Anyway u try sha. great body good courage
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FKO1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
HIPS/WAIST- 7/10....
FACE 6/10.... MANCHESTER- 4/10
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
u no get bra ni? *Kidding* damn baby u are hot!

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ab025: To be honest, the only reason I hav been followin this is just to see idowuogba pics...bt God no just want make I see am

It is either I arrived too early or too late, she go put her pics then remove am d next 1 or 2 minutes and network no help for refreshin pages at all...people just dey shout say she fine well, bt I just dey miss her pics wenever she posts it...the tin don tire me sef...

Na just finger pics I been fit come see and to beg her say make she no curse person here...
ID is pretty. EOD

From her fingers you will know. smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dannyxy: melvin oh, ur lebe is incredible grin grin
abi? Leave am like that.....na my asset
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: as in eh

grin

hian wink

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Kai... Bros, u no like me ni? Wetin I wan use that1 pic do. Even d 1 I get back den, I burn all.
Lol.. Na so jare!!

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Amaskia and cherish---- sexy and charming!! wink . Me likey!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
lipsrsealed
Cathaliya: are you for real?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adaeze003(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lovely face to match a lovely E-character.. Love it wink
grin thank you jor
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by omiobo: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why are u exposing my brother's property? Be careful!

Sorry u two look alikegrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Threads like this are more fun in the night

very boring right now
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ab025: To be honest, the only reason I hav been followin this is just to see idowuogba pics...bt God no just want make I see am

Lmao! Who b Idowuogba? angry grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chillisauce:
ID is pretty. EOD

From her fingers you will know. smiley
Awwww... Mami... Thanks! kiss

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
F.K.O:
HIPS/WAIST- 7/10....
FACE 6/10.... MANCHESTER- 4/10

Dannyxy: u no get bra ni? *Kidding* damn baby u are hot!

smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.