Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,902 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146279 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

You once uploaded your NYSC pics tongue

lol...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FKO1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
I don vex ! cool
BWAHAHAHA C KPOMO LIPS....JST JOKIN
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
I don vex ! cool
are you for real?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Khalessi: Am sorry Nadia....forgive me embarassed
cry cry

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes: Omg That girl Neena is sublimely beautiful...what a flawless skin, kissable lips,
My top 5 Finese though are

1[size=18pt].Neena
2.Laureta and Idowogbo
3.Casting rown and Nadia
4. Thiannah
5.Cathaliya[/size]
Stop this nonsense

This is d main reason gals no dey post pics.

Silly!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ifyalways(f): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
NLD boys can lie eeeh. Choi. cheesy cheesy

Casting things,Cathaliya,Thiannah,Nana Adjei are cuties kiss. Nadia is well endowed ofcourse,not news anymore.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: av been busy,aw ucheesy

jux got home.... smiley... u posted more pics??

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Be right back...am off
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
I don vex ! cool
u be girl?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
F.K.O:
SORRY MA WON'T TRY IT AGAIN

Go and sineth nor more. grin nothing do you. Was just pulling ya leg.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: c loff..

wink e be like say u have a point oo sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: are you for real?
Lmao! I no go talk o! Make I relax grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
I don vex ! cool
Lol...e dey show 4 ya face
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Plastic Surgery cheesy
ikekings1: u be girl?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes: Omg That girl Neena is sublimely beautiful...what a flawless skin, kissable lips,
My top 5 Finese though are

1[size=18pt].Neena
2.Laureta and Idowogbo
3.Casting crown and Nadia
4. Thiannah
5.Cathaliya[/size]

you only saw very few pics.. don't draw conclusions!
If you ask me, the profile on this thread with the best lips that can go on marathon is lorretta u

cool cool
Mz lorane, Nadia & Harbosede (teammamaAfrikaz)
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Khalessi: Am sorry Nadia....forgive me embarassed
Hmm....cute sha...nice 1
2s£xy:

lol...

You fine.. Nobody fit diss you

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
CastingCrowns: another
oh boi..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
CastingCrowns: .the insults flying left,right, centre aint ryt......i take it we all matured here....each and every1 is beautiful in her own way.just saying.

Too much of everything is bad.. Now you don spoil am.. You don use small fart destroy the whole a s s.. undecided

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adaeze003(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Na waohhhhhhhh fine qirls don finish, 3/10 No manchester for chest, but why

ROTFL guy its official. YOU NO WELL!!! NL guys sha
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Plastic Surgery cheesy
Abi na dat babe wey do u strong tin get dat pic?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! I no go talk o! Make I relax grin
btw, you a fine mama......you get ring neck?

#just wondering
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by borie4u(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jamiu my Generator repairer,
It is with heavy heart that i have to annouce to you that the wait for a suitable bride continues because i still cannot get ur specs.
U wanted a babe with nice shape and good front and back but the ones available here only have big hips, good back but small fronts. They dont have the three ingredents complete so bear with me. I must also let u know that i will still be waiting for any1 that meet ur specs.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: you go old o......
tatashe
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ifyalways(f): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

lemme give you a Lil tip, if you want to have a clean face, i mean fresh face, buy [size=18pt]Bio-oil[/size], it's costly though use it for three months, and come and tell me the result, you will see how freaky awesome you will be...
Bio oil is not good for all skin types,Oga internet dermatologist.
I think she needs to change her diet(less oil,fat,more protein),drink more water,use a mild facial cleanser with salicylic acid for peeling of dead cells(clean and clear is good) and use a better facial lotion.
shikena
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
omiobo:
No mind dem. Why na? Dem dey pull ur leg ni. Pls ignore them. Yabbing na part of fun.
kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by swtesther(f): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
dats meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Cathaliya: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
ifyalways: NLD boys can lie eeeh. Choi. cheesy cheesy

Casting things,Cathaliya,Thiannah,Nana Adjei are cuties kiss. Nadia is well endowed ofcourse,not news anymore.
seriously mama, where have ya been?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by swtesther(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
still meeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.