Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (145442 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Feck u! Wen u dey talk "na Yoruba na dem way" u no no she? Thunder fire u!

gringringringringringringringringringringrin

Newton's 3rd Law of Motion: To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I understand ma'am. Sorry, if my words hurt you. I didn't mean it that but felt it was just an opinion, which could be right or wrong angry

sad sad sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
ledafaze:

Copy not BURN....

Its just click and Drag
m not doing again jare
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by evelyn80(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
imperfect moi

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: imperfect moi

You try small jawe
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
post pics (face, curves ) not fingers undecided

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: u fink itz funi ryt??were u able u 2 upload ur pix in d male's thread??

lemme give you a Lil tip, if you want to have a clean face, i mean fresh face, buy [size=18pt]Bio-oil[/size], it's costly though use it for three months, and come and tell me the result, you will see how freaky awesome you will be...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
kofsy: lol oremi ti binu cheesy
I dey provoke! Cus I hate babes wey dey bleach. So imagine make persin dey accuse u? Come on!!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by omiobo: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No mind dem. Why na? Dem dey pull ur leg ni. Pls ignore them. Yabbing na part of fun.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

They never grow up....

What's with the image now angry angry
e concern u? mind ur biz... mtcheew
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Morning Neena & Cherish.
Good afternoon o. Sorry sha was busy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:

gringringringringringringringringringringrin

Newton's 3rd Law of Motion: To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

I understand ma'am. Sorry, if my words hurt you. I didn't mean it that but felt it was just an opinion, which could be right or wrong angry

sad sad sad
I'll get u bck, u just watch.

1-0 smiley

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
F.K.O:
LOVE UR NOSE....N UR EYES
Thank you. grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea I dey bleach, thank u.
That's more like it! Oya apologise for the insult!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Adaeze003(f): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
tongue

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FKO1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
5/1O
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
idowu!!!which church do u attend?send the answer to mayten30@gmail.com I have a reason for asking,pls be honest.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ab025: @idowuogbo.....pls evenin if some people are accusing u of bleachin, pls dnt call them bastard.

Just tell them u dnt bleach and leave them with their opinion afterall no matter wat u do in life, people must talk

Pls its not good d way u insult people in here, its really not good, pls I beg u, stop it. U re a woman and a pretty woman (frm what people say here cos I didn't see ur pics), and its really not good wen a woman is very insultive. Am beggin u, stop it.
I don hia! I'm sorry... embarassed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
wow
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
ufotuko: idowu!!!which church do u attend?send the answer to mayten30@gmail.com I have a reason for asking,pls be honest.
alternate id?

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
neena adjei:
Good afternoon o. Sorry sha was busy
how u dey
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FKO1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adaeze003: Team byak is bytiful
I THINK U WILL LOOK BETA WITHOUT THOSE BINOCULARS
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
91 pages, only 3 pics seen angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nice...6/10

u charge ur battery for sun ?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'll get u bck, u just watch.

1-0 smiley

smiley smiley I no go upload my pisure ooo . Mba... Cos I don see say na dia u wan besiege me.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
jay bee:
alternate id?
hehe!!

I smell a BAN
Don't make it e_life sentence oo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by FKO1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:

smiley smiley I no go upload my pisure ooo . Mba... Cos I don see say na dia u wan besiege me.
SHARP GAL
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: beautiful moi

2/10
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mspee(f): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: beautiful moi

Really? Come on dear, you can do better wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013

Lovely face to match a lovely E-character.. Love it wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
jay bee:
alternate id?
@jaybee please don't ban this one too again nah,u banned mayten30 do u want to ban this one too?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by CastingCrowns(f): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
.the insults flying left,right, centre aint ryt......i take it we all matured here....each and every1 is beautiful in her own way.just saying.

7 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
ufotuko: idowu!!!which church do u attend?send the answer to mayten30@gmail.com I have a reason for asking,pls be honest.
Insult ! angry
she is the priest of our Orunmila shrine... How dare you? tongue

You must appease the god or ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (197) (Reply)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.