Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? (1562 Views)

Interesting Changes In Womens Romantic Life When Married / Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife / S.O.S! Please How Do I Get My Romantic Life On The Right Track? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by RedHotChic(f): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2008
Ladies:
You have a younger or elder brother that cannot hold a chic, he's a dork and most women tend to use and dump him. What do you do? Meddle in his business by scrutinizing the ladies that come into his life? coach him on how to deal with fellow women or allow him to wallow in self pity?

OR

He just can't get a woman for himself. Will you help him trap a sister or coach him on how to trap one?
Guys:

Your sister tend to be a national cake for guys(so you heard). She's always heart broken and has been knocked up once. What do you do next time you see her hanging around another "Hanniballike" man or any man at all? Will you become overbearing even when she made it clear to you to mind your business or will you help her sort out the ship from the wolves?
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
hehehehe i will help him mehn, only if he wants though tongue
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
If after several failed relationships s/he still can't have a successful one, I'd start by telling her/him to focus on something else. It's obvious dating is not her calling!
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Gamine(f): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2008
e no concern me o
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by RedHotChic(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2008
If after several failed relationships s/he still can't have a successful one, I'd start by telling her/him to focus on something else. It's obvious dating is not her calling!
LMAO; You take style wicked smalloooo. grin grin grin grin grin

Eldee and hannibal needs your advice then. Ain't we all related?
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by RedHotChic(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2008
e no concern me o
Even when you see the women in his life using him like he's a mugu?
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by jkpretty(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2008
No matter how pissed i am with my sis or my brother over such continuous failing relationship. I have to interfere, i will slap the over emotional thoughts out & give a fresh orientation. I have to interfere o, "If my sister's in trouble so i'm i"

But on a second thought if not for resemblance i go wonder say no be my mama born am.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Gamine(f): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2008
So far i havent and they all appear to be doing well.

i dont intend to do so in the future
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by KarmaMod(f): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2008
I dont poke my nose in my siblings' business

Funmi is there a day you can make a thread that doesnt involve trying to lure CERTAIN NL guys over like a batman signal?
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by jaquan(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
@karmamod
lmao grin grin grin
the next step would be childish, irritating arguements.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Esss(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

Guys:

Your sister tend to be a national cake for guys(so you heard). She's always heart broken and has been knocked up once. What do you do next time you see her hanging around another "Hanniballike" man or any man at all? Will you become overbearing even when she made it clear to you to mind your business or will you help her sort out the ship from the wolves?

I do o!

Back in the days when I was in school, my sis called me on the phone and was complaining bout her ex and how she gave him money and all worth not. I told her she was stupid, adviced her and told her to get on with her studies. Then sometime later she call again telling me the dude was bak and appologising and all worth not.
I didnt tell her though but I called up some of my hommies and had them handle the little twep on my behalf. He was warned not to go near her ever again and to pay her every cent he owed her with interest. She called later and said he came back and paid her back her monies and also appologised. He never told her the motivation behind his appolgies.  wink  wink

What I am saying is that, I have the unfortunate responsiblity of being a big brother, and even if it means invading her privacy just to keep her safe, then I hold no appologies.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Gamine(f): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2008
I have never understood girls giving guys money!!

i still dont!

is that madness or what
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by KarmaMod(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
Gamine:

i still don't!

is that madness or what

I sincerely dont get it either.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by jaquan(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2008
but you understand girls wanting guys to give them money. *smh* embarassed
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by CH3COO(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

I sincerely don't get it either.

Gamine:

i still don't!

is that madness or what

It's cos both y'all ain't in love.  All things are made clear in a lover's eye smiley

@ Ess, you a bum and you should be glad the guy was a mark.  You are very lucky you didn't jeopardy your safety and your sister's safety.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Gamine(f): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2008
@Jaguar

Duh!

grin grin

@Radical

My Own love dey see koro koro oh!
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by CH3COO(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2008
jaquan:

my brother don't mind them.  then they start whimpering about feminism and equality in the world.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by jkpretty(f): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2008
jaquan:

Who said life was fair cool
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Esss(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
CH3COO:

@ Ess, you a bum and you should be glad the guy was a mark.  You are very lucky you didn't jeopardy your safety and your sister's safety.  

I dont need luck to protect a loved one, let alone family. I have people who watch my back 24/7 just as I watch theirs. I'll go to war if necessary just to make sure that my own stays safe. I dont give a Bleep about which family you are affiliated with.

When push comes to shove, my family comes first.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by CH3COO(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2008
Esss:

I don't need luck to protect a loved one, let alone family. I have people who watch my back 24/7 just as I watch theirs. I'll go to war if necessary just to make sure that my own stays safe. I don't give a Bleep about which family you are affiliated with.

When push comes to shove, my family comes first.
Protection in your eyes could be seen as bullying to him. If your sister was gullible enough to continue handing him money like a potato head, then maybe she had it coming for her and it serves her right. But for you to take it upon yourself to start a little something on the side, not only means you weren't thinking, but also flirting with retaliatory violence. If it had been someone like me, I would not "give a Bleep" just like you, and you would get it. Your boys too.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by jaquan(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
remember what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. guys do not hesitate to obtain from your girls cool
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Esss(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
CH3COO:

Protection in your eyes could be seen as bullying to him. If your sister was gullible enough to continue handing him money like a potato head, then maybe she had it coming for her and it serves her right. But for you to take it upon yourself to start a little something on the side, not only means you weren't thinking, but also flirting with retaliatory violence. If it had been someone like me, I would not "give a Bleep" just like you, and you would get it. Your boys too.

Well then, I pray you dont date my sister so as for us not to know what would happen if you actually mess with her.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Pataki: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ Topic,

Yes, if the situation demands, I can and I will.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by KarmaMod(f): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2008
but you understand girls wanting guys to give them money. *smh*

How about you stop dating girls that wnat you for your money? How is it my concern if you feel the need to give girls money 24/7? I just know I wouldnt.

Plus I dont understand how any guy would be taking money from his girl and not feel ashamed.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by CH3COO(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2008
Esss:

Well then, I pray you don't date my sister so as for us not to know what would happen if you actually mess with her.
I pray so too.

karmamod, there are so many things you either don't want to understand or just choose to turn a blind eye to.
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by KarmaMod(f): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2008
Good to know. Anything else you'd like to share with me?
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by RedHotChic(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2008
Funmi is there a day you can make a thread that doesnt involve trying to lure CERTAIN Nairaland guys over like a batman signal?
Lmao; oniranu!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by RedHotChic(f): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2008

karmamod, there are so many things you either don't want to understand or just choose to turn a blind eye to.
True but will you forgive yourself if that thing you ignored turned out for the worse especially if you would've helped it?
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by RedHotChic(f): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ Topic,

Yes, if the situation demands, I can and I will.
So you are capable of standing between me and your elder brother?
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by CH3COO(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

True but will you forgive yourself if that thing you ignored turned out for the worse especially if you would've helped it?
Yes. All things are workable.

KarmaMod:

Good to know. Anything else you'd like to share with me?
Yeah. i love you grin
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by RedHotChic(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
but you understand girls wanting guys to give them money. *smh
Yeah, that one is understandable but girls giving guys money, for what? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Interfere With Your Siblings Romantic Life? by Pataki: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
RedHotChic:

So you are capable of standing between me and your elder brother?
I don't even have an elder brother, so be rest assured you are coming under my scrutiny first. wink

And personally I don't like shit, if I see you are one, TO THE LEFT!!!! wink wink

I expect my brother to do the same for me, if I find myself in such an entrapment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Fellow Nigerian,the Mtn Wap Trick Works On Every S60 Phones And Soni Ericssons,but Not On S40 / Ladies: What Do you Want For Christmas? / What Does This Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.