Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111413 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2013
I rove you more wink
chycoroxie:
I roff u kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: their father lap grin

I don see who black pass me tongue

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

was tryn to look good.. i have a very bad pose while taking pic..sad
no explain anyfin 2 ha joor,na me suppose 2 dey complain,and nafin do d pix!!cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2013
sweet tease cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

was tryn to look good.. i have a very bad pose while taking pic..sad
u should get lessons from Khalessi on how to pose wella

tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by cdamsel(f): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: Babe, it was for our own good cry
You wouldn't want other gehs tracking your sweety, would you? wink
i can handle myself beside deejay_harry1 is gonna protect me with his big strong arms kiss tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

black is beaurifuL.. Na oyibo black I get oh
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1: [/b]beenkumar, lol.. u just tryna make me look ugly dawg..:p [/b]
Hehehe. I'm not ohgrin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: At the climax of the fun, my battery suddenly gets low embarassed

You nor ask me wetin nor make dey active for night ni? undecided

Such is Life bro grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2013
WAKA

Harbosede02: i sight u oo,aw ur boil nagrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2013
cdamsel: @ deejay_harry1 How come d only nice tin u had 2 say about me is dat i'm a phone freak? embarassed cry

Every other person say either,brother,sister,aunty,better half etc,me na phone freak sad

I'm not happy

awww.. dearest me... u have always been the number one na... no LUMIA shall come btwn us ... oya smile na..cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

black is beautiful handsome
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Nor be everytime I go upload fine pics na embarassed

says wu??u cum luk lyk ghost wey ressurate afta 25yrs!ur grade don drop o!F9
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: black is beaurifuL.. Na oyibo black I get oh

You get mouth cheesy

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sweettease(f): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: okay sweet tease, I'll upload when d thread is full... Go and draw traffic here tongue
Okay.......make i go get my whistle! No story oo

Beennkumar embarassed if not dat i have a thng for 9ja guys........... lipsrsealed

Yousee..........you look cute smiley wetin dey make you dey laugh?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Ariyke: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar: tongue
cute
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Its called "Love in Tokyo" cheesy

i don ever put eye for u and nomskio ni?? lolgrin.. maintain lane ooo..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2013
where's the waist na angry

Nadia_SA1: u should get lessons from Khalessi on how to pose wella

tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: says wu??u cum luk lyk ghost wey ressurate afta 25yrs!ur grade don drop o!F9

Kolerebodi wink

Next Pix loading .......

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by cdamsel(f): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

awww.. dearest me... u have always been the number one na... no LUMIA shall come btwn us ... oya smile na..cheesy
sure? embarassed kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: At the climax of the fun, my battery suddenly gets low embarassed
charge it nau..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Okay.......make i go get my whistle! No story oo

Beennkumar embarassed if not dat i have a thng for 9ja guys........... lipsrsealed

Yousee..........you look cute smiley wetin dey make you dey laugh?
thank you, thank you, I appreciate, I just dey laugh... U see why I no wan upload my pic.. Nobody notice me cry cry cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2013
I get big arms pass Harry ni oh undecided
cdamsel: i can handle myself beside deejay_harry1 is gonna protect me with his big strong arms kiss tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: WAKA

bad belle,y ur ba3 no go low??tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sweettease(f): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: sweet tease cry
Wat? I didn't see anythng o embarassed did you upload? Upload again now embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2013
Sweet tease , some guys don post pictures , i hope say you see am?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i don ever put eye for u and nomskio ni?? lolgrin.. maintain lane ooo..

Nor vex bros cool

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: where's the waist na angry

waist from which station..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You nor ask me wetin nor make dey active for night ni? undecided

Such is Life bro grin

14% cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: charge it nau..

Them nor dey pay light bill lipsrsealed

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2013
u funi,sey he be lyk person wey get lyt 4 im aus..danny go put ur ba3 4 sun!cum bck afta 5hrsgrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2013

No light and I no fit on gen
too early cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (156) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.