Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,398 members, 7,850,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111620 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lalaboi(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

All those one na wash tongue na you i follow come here.....oya upload, ryt thread, ryt time cool

If you one see. .com the otha thread na. . must it be here?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

You do? Let me see wink
I'm shy embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2013
Sweet tease, you came late, ask Nadia, idowu and haborsede, plenty photo of handsome guy full here yesterday wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: lol, no matter how fine u are, someone would always be finer. Oya let's see urs tongue
nope tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2013
7footre:
You are one fine broda Mr
Thank you brocheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sweettease(f): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2013
lalaboi:

If you one see. .com the otha thread na. . must it be here?
I don go there...... Oya osuso smiley

dopeJemi: I'm shy embarassed
Awwwwwww........... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Does dat help? Upload now......if you are dat cute you shuldnt be shy. wink

Handsomeemmy: Sweet tease, you came late, ask Nadia, idowu and haborsede, plenty photo of handsome guy full here yesterday wink
I went thru everythng.....ppl lik joeace, bennyraz and so many others were nowhere to be found...... And to think y'all accused us of taking down our pics tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2013
chycoroxie: [size=20pt]MORE PICTURES PLS[/size] embarassed

pls could anyone read this?? dafuq
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

brotherly, no take am personal na.. smiley
I dey greet u too na
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2013
I arrived late. Chai!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Hehehe. This was even better compared to the smaller fonts of yesterday.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2013
okay sweet tease, I'll upload when d thread is full... Go and draw traffic here tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by damoskiy(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Which type of traffic do you want....third mainland bridge own abi lagos-abeokuta exprees way own...
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2013
We want pics
We want pics
We want pics

angry angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Hehehe. This was even better compared to the smaller fonts of yesterday.

lol.. i saw u putting up wif her bout how u couldnt read it until u quoted. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2013
scon-p:
I dey greet u too na

ok brotherly.. na me greet u passgrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Beht u jst read it grin
Now do d needful
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: We want pics
We want pics
We want pics

angry angry angry
Seconded
With pitch forks n torch

angry

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

just good oo.. slept , enjoyed it, just woke, hw you doin?? cheesy. u mind translating d last part, im not tht good in Yoruba..sad
lolz.i mean hope u are nt tired??
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2013
7footre:
You no go hia word o!
if na curse,u no go hear word
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2013
tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2013
damoskiy: Which type of traffic do you want....third mainland bridge own abi lagos-abeokuta exprees way own...
onitsha bridge own, d one wey kill two people
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

lol.. i saw u putting up wif her bout how u couldnt read it until u quoted. grin
Seriously. I only saw the smileygrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar: tongue
no dey intimidate us here
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2013
specially for habosede cheesy...

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2013
Shh angry
Nadia_SA1: We want pics
We want pics
We want pics

angry angry angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar: tongue
embarassed embarassed cheiiiiiii

I marry early
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Deejay ██
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by yousee(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2013
New here, but i must catch the fun!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: Shh angry
wetin b ur wahala
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1: specially for habosede cheesy...

Bross,why u do ur face like dat na?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2013
I no understand you and this geh, bruh undecided

deejay_harry1: specially for habosede cheesy...

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2013

My "GoodMorning" Coming in the next Page

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (156) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.