Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (110914 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U nasty joor! Ur face b like d shyte u dey shyte. lipsrsealed

I no wan cross sword with you.. Not yet sha
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2013
druid06:

Dude, the guy beside you is your dad. I can tell from the uncanny resemblance. I might be wrong though.
He's my elder brother.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2013
7footre:
Yu again! Na so your hand like ma body?
shaaaarap!make i hear word jare.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sconp: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1: hello all.. good morning...

i greet Nadia my sweet sis.. cheesy

habosede the kpomo in my soup.smiley

idowu, the aunty of life...

abu mikey, the agbero one of idubota kingdom..

cdamsel, my cellphone freak friend..wink

beenkumar, my brother from anoda mothergrin

dannylux, my long lost brotherly..

glad to see yall today..

ABEG IF UR NAME NO DEY LIST, JUST TWO WORDS..

YOUR FADA..wink
same to you
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2013

glad to see yall today..

YOUR FADA..wink
hehehehehe,morning hny..aw u?sey ko re ra?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: No undecided
grin ok ok
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2013
Foxy_Osamadeen:

I no wan cross sword with you.. Not yet sha
Hehehe... Y u comot d pic? Liv am make pips judge my analysis na! If I do u bad thing, den go fight me on ur behalf.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by druid06(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
He's my elder brother.

I see. Nice.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Dee baby, mawrin.... kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: cheiiii not fair we want to yab u here

grin
LOL. Maybe, I'll do that latertongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 7footre(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: shaaaarap!make i hear word jare.
You no go hia word o!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: shocked+shocked=shockedshocked
IamTitanium: grin
You`re beautiful embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: hehehehehe,morning hny..aw u?sey ko re ra?

just good oo.. slept , enjoyed it, just woke, hw you doin?? cheesy. u mind translating d last part, im not tht good in Yoruba..sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2013

glad to see yall today..

YOUR FADA..wink
Greetings! cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by druid06(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dee baby, mawrin.... kiss

Good morning ID? How your night na?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2013
scon-p:
same to you

brotherly, no take am personal na.. smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
LOL. Maybe, I'll do that latertongue
tanX cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dee baby, mawrin.... kiss
how was ur nyt aunty ?? smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lalaboi(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2013
Knew this was gona show up. heheheh. . Women and revenge sha
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: grin ok ok
I Look better though tongue

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2013

glad to see yall today..

YOUR FADA..wink
hi sweerie
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Greetings! cheesy

where was yhu since d birth of the thread?? couldnt see u no where bro
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: hi sweerie

how was ur nyt ?? cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sweettease(f): 8:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Upon all the mouth......empty vessels make most noise, most of them that were killing us in d females' thread are nowhere to be found

lalaboi: Knew this was gona show up. heheheh. . Women and revenge sha
Lala upload a pic now smiley just one pic wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: tanX cheesy
Thou art welcome.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sweettease(f): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: I Look better though tongue
You do? Let me see wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lalaboi(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
Upon all the mouth......empty vessels make most noise, most of them that were killing us in d females' thread are nowhere to be found

Lala upload a pic now smiley just one pic wink

Na here wer go find you ehn. . men strip clubs lol. . Why should i upload my pic here? for wetin?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by sweettease(f): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2013
lalaboi:

Na here wer go find you ehn. . men strip clubs lol. . Why should i upload my pic hear? for wetin?
All those one na wash tongue na you i follow come here.....oya upload, ryt thread, ryt time cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

where was yhu since d birth of the thread?? couldnt see u no where bro
I was asleep. Just discovered it this morning.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2013
[size=20pt]MORE PICTURES PLS[/size] embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 7footre(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Thou art welcome.
You are one fine broda Mr
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: I Look better though tongue
lol, no matter how fine u are, someone would always be finer. Oya let's see urs tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (156) (Reply)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.