Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (111599 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by cdamsel(f): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2013
@ deejay_harry1 How come d only nice tin u had 2 say about me is dat i'm a phone freak? embarassed cry

Every other person say either,brother,sister,aunty,better half etc,me na phone freak sad

I'm not happy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1: specially for habosede cheesy...
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2013
dopeJemi: no dey intimidate us here
Hehehetongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2013
your waist cry
Nadia_SA1: wetin b ur wahala
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar: tongue
I hate light skin guys but I will make an exception for u
U look take away ish kiss kiss embarassed embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: I no understand you and this geh, bruh undecided

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2013

Its called "Love in Tokyo" cheesy

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2013
Baby, I'm always here when you need me wink smiley

cdamsel: @ deejay_harry1 How come d only nice tin u had 2 say about me is dat i'm a phone freak? embarassed cry

Every other person say either,brother,sister,aunty,better half etc,me na phone freak sad

I'm not happy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by cdamsel(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2013
Beennkumar:
Hehehetongue
u should come out for next edition of mr NL,u fine,those lips lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2013
Joavid:

Bross,why u do ur face like dat na?
wetin do im face??ehn! undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2013
No light skin slander shall prosper in my presence
we hate you too angry

chycoroxie:
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by cdamsel(f): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: Baby, I'm always here when you need me wink smiley

when I dey ask for your location make I track u down since,u gree? embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013

Kpako dey play for my Head tongue

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013
beenkumar, lol.. u just tryna make me look ugly dawg..:p
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013
Lmao, love in ijebu ode nko cheesy

Abu Mikey:

Its called "Love in Tokyo" cheesy

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2013
yousee: New here, but i must catch the fun!!!
bros no tell me sey na ur 32 be dat??;Dhaha,kilode,y u dey laff lyk dat?wetin u c

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: your waist cry
make sexy witch catch u!!!

U will cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: embarassed embarassed cheiiiiiii

I marry early
LOL! tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Babe, it was for our own good cry
You wouldn't want other gehs tracking your sweety, would you? wink
cdamsel: when I dey ask for your location make I track u down since,u gree? embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: Lmao, love in ijebu ode nko cheesy

Harry nor go gree o...

Neutral ground tins grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Kpako dey play for my Head tongue

i go change am 4 u dis mawin!!u dey do halloween ni?:-/
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chycoroxie(f): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: No light skin slander shall prosper in my presence
we hate you too angry

I roff u kiss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2013
let Martha rest for you na undecided

Nadia_SA1: make sexy witch catch u!!!

U will cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by pasqal09: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2013
Where idowuogbo de nah?? Abi she never wake up?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Joavid:

Bross,why u do ur face like dat na?

was tryn to look good.. i have a very bad pose while taking pic..sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2013
At the climax of the fun, my battery suddenly gets low embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: let Martha rest for you na undecided

i sight u oo,aw ur boil nagrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: let Martha rest for you na undecided

grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Beennkumar(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2013
chycoroxie:
Thank you cheesy
cdamsel: u should come out for next edition of mr NL,u fine,those lips lipsrsealed
lol, thank you. I'm not a fan of pageants thocheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2013
their father lap grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: i go change am 4 u dis mawin!!u dey do halloween ni?:-/

Nor be everytime I go upload fine pics na embarassed

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2013

love never catch yhu b4 brothery... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (156) (Reply)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.