Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (30374 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by kennyfao(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
I beg op tell us more jare dont mind those pple arguing on who has traveled
the more. tell us more abt the sea experience and some other things.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by alajor(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
I have taken a lot of pictures any time I'm on a plane,videos too and I've always wanted to share them but never got round to it...abeg @op please continue, haters go always hate. On another matter...arik air plying lagos to johannesburg no b am at all. No tv,no back seat lcd,nothing. U enter plane and that's it,u go just dey look around wit nothing to do, u no know which country u dey fly over. The thing tire me walahi

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by ManTiger(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
The OP is obviously not a first-time traveller to UK. But many of us can't do this for christsake, it'll look so childish. I've taken pictures on departing lounge and right on arrival, on the tarmac but not in the full glare of everybody. I've also seen some people taking pix discreetly.
All the same, Thumbs up Op.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
icebeatz: Leaving Africa

If should take a wild guess, i would say that's sudan.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-cI2R7WthoKo/UoQ_gJsvk9I/AAAAAAAAA98/B9wmVE5MfOA/s400/leaving+africa.jpg[/img]
worst place for a plane crash
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Michyeddy(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
GustavoFring: Lmao.

Don't blame the OP abeg. It's his 1st time.

When I got visa to Cameroon I did the same thing.
we talking UK, you talking nonsense *rick ross's voice

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by lexicon(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
"sand paper"? bros u funny oo, now i know u'v truely traveled around the globe. anyway its not sand paper, its call abrasive paper.... grin grin grin grin

Sandpaper/Abrasive paper/Emery paper
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Temptee101(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
bastien: God when? Even if I no travel wit am,at least make I enter inside plane take pics upload am 4 NL n FB!

Y poverty wicked pass HIV

Who say HIV no beta pass poverty? At least sum HIV patient dey physical healthy pass some normal human let alone poverty kind...............God I knee down beg u,transform me

Anywhere dem reject me,as 4 next year make dem to accept me AMEN!!!
lol..una no go wound person 4 dis forum. Meanwhile Amen to ur prayer
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nairaland a forum where u see some ignorant fool insulting each other!!!to the guy that said sand paper and someone said the right word to use is abrasive paper well let me correct you guys,sand paper is correct and also abrasive paper is correct!!!!!!they mean the same thing,go and check ur dictionary and when you see it for urself thank me later!!!!!!!@op good pictures keep them coming am enjoying it for viewing pleasure and leave those goats make them dey argue with each other like mad woman wey loose her boobs.

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Michyeddy: we talking UK, you talking nonsense *rick ross's voice

Look at you getting all excited over nothing

Na your type dem dey use picture nack. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Koikoi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Guy, post more of these pix now. You've got me curious. I wanna see more, more, more
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by tope3x(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
he typed it right,sandpaper is also correct,u can call it sandpaper,glass paper or abrasive paper...u can Google that yourself.
esbjay@gmail.co:
"sand paper"? bros u funny oo, now i know u'v truely traveled around the globe. anyway its not sand paper, its call abrasive paper.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
the op has shown much and at the same time shown nothing. pls post memorable pictures not this white stuff all over this thread. and to think this made fp smh for nairaland.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
don't abuse that man he is correct by saying sand paper!!!u are correct by saying abrasive paper and he is also correct by saying sand paper!!sand paper is a correct english word!!go and check ur dictionary or use google!!!but come oooo look at the last line of ur sentence mr english teacher "its call abrasive paper"what type of english is that?let me correct you next time you say "it is called abrasive paper"and not "call"wey u use!!thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Burgeo: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Exactly bro, me and you cant be on the same level. Thank God your recognised that. Been round the globe much more than you have, I am very sure of that, so, your statement that I am jealous because someone posts pictures of his trip abroad is nothing but mucus. Been round the globe and maybe that's why I wonder why he is posting the pictures. Now, get a sand paper and wipe your butt hole.
bro u too harsh naa. Sand paper will wound his butt hole why not ask him to use cartoon paper .
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by okebaba: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
bros you 4 try show us view of Lagos state na grin grin grin grin OSHODI......... IKEJA ..... OGBA ...... abi..... this is key. grin cheesy
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
I am so happy for the OP, but when i read "detailed" i was hoping to see the pix from when the gentleman left his house, and while they are driving on the way to the Airport, show pix of the Lagos Airport ( I missed it) and pick of when they were boarding . . . Please show a detailed pix of the trip na and not just of the plane . . . I am salivating to see

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by richrichy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hehehehe rilly enjoying dis. Keep it coming guyz
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by FKseun(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
All these are just signs that kids have invaded NAIRALAND!
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Tbken: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Willgates: and there's nothing "detailed" about this. To think that it made fb , hmmmm!
stammerer or slip of finger

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by LadyH(f): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro: no need to finish it, its enough. If everyone posts pictures of their trip abroad on NairaLand, Nairaland servers will crash.
ldtm!!
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by chiboy1928(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Do u know why dis country called nigeria will neva move forward is because we have a lot of bad belle,jealousy nawah oh cos the guy post pictures he took while travelling so many pple jst dey hate the guy for no jst cause instead of you to pray make God do ur own for u atleast make u even reach airport self nawah for some pple oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by LadyH(f): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
love d frosted window tho..
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Krizzkutz: I have nut bin in a plane since I was born, buh I know someday, somehow I wud invent sumtin berra dan dat n ma native name's goon be insyd d english dictionary

If there are 50 Nigerians like you...just 50, Nigeria would be great. Keep keeping that confidence of yours cos that is the secret of great men.

To all those indirectly boasting by making careless remarks about where they have been..hmmm tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by GentleMimi: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro: no need to finish it, its enough. If everyone posts pictures of their trip abroad on NairaLand, Nairaland servers will crash.
You have killed me!! Lollllllllllllll!!!!
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by iterator25: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
worst place for a plane crash
you're the reason Nigeria ain't moving forward sad
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Tbken: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Burgeo:
bro u too harsh naa. Sand paper will wound his butt hole why not ask him to use cartoon paper .
killer man!!!! One shot and you killed it...
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by kelvine(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
The part I like most in this thread is the sandpaper/abrasive paper education. Meanwhile,OP enjoy yourself in the UK.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
@icebeatz
Correct spelling is pyrenees not pryeness
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by gerald09(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Exactly bro, me and you cant be on the same level. Thank God your recognised that. Been round the globe much more than you have, I am very sure of that, so, your statement that I am jealous because someone posts pictures of his trip abroad is nothing but mucus. Been round the globe and maybe that's why I wonder why he is posting the pictures. Now, get a sand paper and wipe your butt hole.
Ladies Ladies!! Agreed. U both pretty stop d beauty contest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.