Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (30373 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2013
toshmann:
Trip na Trip grin
I tire oo! grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Gudintent: 6:07am On Nov 15, 2013
fursh:

Mr intellectual, Pls recoil back to where u came from

Hahaha I can actually imagine that grin

@op nice one! I love the skies just like the ocean beautiful and peaceful
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by rill: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2013
The only interesting thing about this thread is the yabbings. The airplane pictures are no fun.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by winteriscoming: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Whole am happy you landed safely. I feel I must point out the pics are not very interesting
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Anvaller: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2013
@OP How would u fly over Sudan if u are flying to the UK? Let's even assume that u are not very good with geography but were u not looking at the path on the map in front of u? Unless u flew Ethiopia Airways and that's BA I am looking at right there.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by haibe(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Krizzkutz: I have nut bin in a plane since I was born, buh I know someday, somehow I wud invent sumtin berra dan dat n ma native name's goon be insyd d english dictionary
just work towards it and pray harder so that all the witches and wizards wey dey ur family no go spoil the dream wey u get,but I hope say u no be dull kid sha?because if u too dull that invention fit know take place oooo,well I can take u on an excursion to the air-port to go and enter a plane but that will be after you have become 18 years old.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by justplainpaul(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Very soon, i will post pics of my trip to the toilet.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by thegreengooner(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Somorin#1:

Please start your own thread.

In case you're just trying to be a funny Guy please understand that many people including me will be interested in seeing the pics of rural and potential pristine Nigeria.
Chai!
2 much bad belle pikins on nairaland, smh sad

Person nah fit gor him grandpapa farm post d pishures egain?

eh, concernin dat pix of rural or potential nigeria, I fit hustle da one come, buh PRISTINE own gor hard small grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by MrAboki: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Bad belle for my country is at an all time high...

The dude posted pictures of his trip abroad and Niggas are yarning dust?!
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by fckyourman: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
apocalypse:

Just because you have never TRAVEL abroad

I have never travel abroad, My guy please sit down.
Saying someone never travel abroad while you never commot from your village.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Rubyventures: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nice pictures op and thanks for sharing. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but OP don't you think that you endangered both your life and that of fellow passenger by not switching of your phone or camera during take off and landing?
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by seangy4konji: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
i sitdown deh look and sip ma alomo...beef...cos say u nor get paly nor to alk of travel...ok.i don hear...my own moey go complete soon and am on ma way to america....God bless you jare ma brother.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rubyventures: Nice pictures op and thanks for sharing. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but OP don't you think that you endangered both your life and that of fellow passenger by not switching of your phone or camera during take off and landing?
'Switch off fone keh'? undecided
u no ask wrong oo!
buh u didn't ask if he bothered 2 roll down d glass 2 touch some clouds or lick some ice! someone told me cloud ice iz sweet buh I nah knw weda nah aircraft im use or wishhcraft grin

#my 2cent & bowl of kunu oo', nahtin personali cool

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by OluomoChampion(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pele o ajala traveller, naija people too like to dey form. What brought about being in d same level? Na people wey u dey feed u go dey brag for! Mr level. Mtcheeeeew
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by shilling(f): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
"sand paper"? bros u funny oo, now i know u'v truely traveled around the globe. anyway its not sand paper, it's called abrasive paper.... grin grin grin grin

It's called sand paper. With different grit levels for sanding furniture, etc.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by phade(f): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
@OP abeg no mind them. Bad belle ppl full everywhere, Nice Pictures too.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by candor4(f): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oneday, I will travel out n c wat is like in UK n d rest,my rum mate just traveled on scholarship tins.............chai I nid 2 travel o ooooooo
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Rejoice5000(f): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote
author=Krizzkutz]I have nut bin in a plane since I was born, buh I know
someday, somehow I wud invent sumtin berra dan dat n ma native name's
goon be insyd d english dictionary[/quote] I say AMEN to that be focused.u will get there.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by 25omega(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
NL is amazing. Some people are just such haters or narcissists that they can't help but spew out their venom. Even if you are queen elizabeth's grand son and you have a palace, why not just let the op have his fun??

whats sad is, you still have to look at yourself in the mirror and you still have to live the life you currently have.

3 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by EVERWIN(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Your pictures are beautifull. Many times I travel and never could takes such pictures due to weather or plane was to high so like most people I watch tv, play games, or read during the flight. I can see my house in London on one picture, lol. I try that before to take my place from the sky but the pilot always fly a different corner to land. Thks man
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
EVERWIN: Your pictures are beautifull. Many times I travel and never could takes such pictures due to weather or plane was to high so like most people I watch tv, play games, or read during the flight. I can see my house in London on one picture, lol. I try that before to take my place from the sky but the pilot always fly a different corner to land. Thks man
#sneezes, rubs hands 2geda#

na wa oo!
seems like weather iz too kold hia sad
somebody abeg help us reduce d freezin AC small undecided
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by bis7(f): 2:50am On Nov 16, 2013
Great pics! Thank you poster I love this.. it just make me feel I am inside the plane now and landing in Uk lol.. nice one continue
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Dentale(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wow! What is wrong with someone creating a thread and posting pictures?? What a bunch of useless haters patrolling this thread. Stay the hell off if you're not interested in the OP's post and go take some more of your haterade. Nonsense!
@OP, kindly post more pictures and crash the servers if you like. It is your prerogative and nobody's business.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by striker9(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nice one op,don't mind them haters,have fun and post more pictures.Abeg soon I go post my pictures when traveling to Canada via Agofure Line.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by AjaraEwuro: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dentale: Wow! What is wrong with someone creating a thread and posting pictures?? What a bunch of useless haters patrolling this thread. Stay the hell off if you're not interested in the OP's post and go take some more of your haterade. Nonsense!
@OP, kindly post more pictures and crash the servers if you like. It is your prerogative and nobody's business.

Mrs Loud Mouth

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by headtoto: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Mrs Loud Mouth

You dey mind her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.