Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (30348 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro: no need to finish it, its enough. If everyone posts pictures of their trip abroad on NairaLand, Nairaland servers will crash.

grin cheesy grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayten30: don't abuse that man he is correct by saying sand paper!!!u are correct by saying abrasive paper and he is also correct by saying sand paper!!sand paper is a correct english word!!go and check ur dictionary or use google!!!but come oooo look at the last line of ur sentence mr english teacher "its call abrasive paper"what type of english is that?let me correct you next time you say "it is called abrasive paper"and not "call"wey u use!!thank me later.

1000.....Likes
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
specialguest: Congrats op on your Uk trip... Afterall a girl gave a testimony just last sunday in church about how she got british and american citizenship. Your own is also a testimony , make sure you share it next week sunday. By the way don't forget to post pictures of your return flight else it would be
assumed you never came back
wink
NNE, U r mouthed gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by lertee(f): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pictures of my trip to Iraq loading....it must hit front page oooo,ehen. MOD should better hear now. grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
icebeatz: Leaving Africa

If should take a wild guess, i would say that's sudan.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-cI2R7WthoKo/UoQ_gJsvk9I/AAAAAAAAA98/B9wmVE5MfOA/s400/leaving+africa.jpg[/img]
That would be coast of Algeria and not sudan. Uk direct bound plane would fly over Niger, Algeria, Spain and france.
Nice pics by the way. Hope to see pictures to various destinations too from nairalanders.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Did you fly with virgin atlantic ? Nice pictures.

Omg I should do the same for when I go to nigeria in December. grin

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by justwise(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
icebeatz: Okay, its 5am... I am sooo tired... will finish this post later today.

Still waiting for the detail
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by akraym(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayten30: don't abuse that man he is correct by saying sand paper!!!u are correct by saying abrasive paper and he is also correct by saying sand paper!!sand paper is a correct english word!!go and check ur dictionary or use google!!!but come oooo look at the last line of ur sentence mr english teacher "its call abrasive paper"what type of english is that?let me correct you next time you say "it is called abrasive paper"and not "call"wey u use!!thank me later.
Hello Mr. English Teacher 2 let me too correct you.

First you start a sentence with Capital letter,
Secondly, English is spelt with capital letter "E"
Thirdly, is your "space bar key" not working (just wondering)
And, don't give me that excuse that you typed with your phone, even me am typing this from my friend's laptop grin

Lastly, it might interest you all to know that the pictures were actually copied from a facebook page. THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
akraym:

Lastly, it might interest you all to know that the pictures were actually copied from a facebook page. THANK ME LATER
@op how true is this man claims?come and clarify urself before i vex break bottle on top this man head for this thread.lol
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
akraym:

Link please lipsrsealed
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by adetunjiadeola: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
I love to see when u guys start ur uncivilized argument,it make laff and enjoy NL why will u argue if someone decide to post his picture trip?smh

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
@op

Ignore the haters. They have too much time on their hands and wish they could emulate your achievements. It's inferiority complex. The "get lost you are showing off" actually means "why can't I be you".

@post
Keep it up. It's the travel section and personally want to see pictures and videos of places around the globe.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
nice concept although its just from lagos to london so no biggie...nuthin much to see... one particular summer i went through banjul, dakar, lagos, london and cambridge within weeks .... didnt take many useful pics unfortunately sad but it sure was fun and eye opening.... love travelling.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by buskie13(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
dunk2011: Jealous ....my guy abeg post yr pics ....no mind bad belly people jariiii....
abi? cheesy
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by lertee(f): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
akraym: Hello Mr. English Teacher 2 let me too correct you.

And, don't give me that excuse that you typed with your phone, even me am typing this from my friend's laptop grin

All of you trying to correct one another....watch your own sentence too. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by akraym(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Link please lipsrsealed
The link is broken. undecided
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by vickkyspassion: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin grin grin
esbjay@gmail.co:
plane conductor, u know every coast(bus stop) in the whole world
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Bo
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by fckyourman: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2013

Hello English teacher 3.

You,cannot use capital letters for every word in your sentences.
()- You can't start with a capital letter without a full stop, from your last sentence.
()- Drop the link to the Facebook page, Bad belle just because you have never travel abroad.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by chucky234(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
worst place for a plane crash
LMAO
But no be Stealer Oduah dey manage the airspace na.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Emmyk(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2013

Nawa ooo. cheesycheesy You are defo birds of a feather. cheesy

Lemme just be brief as possible because of you-know-what. cheesycheesy

@Op. Nice pictures. smiley
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by tellwisdom: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
undecided
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Tats(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
specialguest: Congrats op on your Uk trip... Afterall a girl gave a testimony just last sunday in church about how she got british and american citizenship. Your own is also a testimony , make sure you share it next week sunday. By the way don't forget to post pictures of your return flight else it would be assumed you never came back. wink

Lol. And the plane should be facing the other direction, right? grin
What if his return flight is a night flight?

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by chucky234(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2013

See English God
remain small make you murder English kpatakpata.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by vanitty: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Can we have more pictures
Love seeing things through other people's lens
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by akereconfi: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
so you no sleep, naa to take Pix u just dey do ni...................maybe it's ur very FIRST
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by akereconfi: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Guess where I was going to
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by toshmann(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Krizzkutz: I have nut bin in a plane since I was born, buh I know someday, somehow I wud invent sumtin berra dan dat n ma native name's goon be insyd d english dictionary
I never entered a plane until I got a visa.
Actually I have a phobia for flying. When I got to the UK I never entered a plane either, they had great trains that could take you anywhere in Europe
But when I came to Yankee, it's flight almost every month or two bc the country is so vast (actually it's a continent) and you can't do without flying if you are the travelling type. I developed an anxiety disorder bc of the frequent fear from the flights.

But just know that flying is no big deal, however, someday you go fly tire so tey you go know say the thing na stress on its own.

Until then, smile and live smiley

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Jamaticulus(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
sheikh89: End time tinz grin

Hiaaan...dem suppose dey ban una wey go dey tok end-time blah blah blah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.