Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (30365 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by zangiff(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
good
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by liyalla(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by alancruise(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
To the poster, pls what was ur experience like when the plane was crossing d red sea?

Good job though

I commend u for ur efforf
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Ghadafy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
That must be your first time traveling on a plane. I will prefer a road trip or a sea trip to this.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by WizPrince1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Continue bro
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by BrightCar: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Its people like you that these type of things impress. I bet you will copy the pictures and post them as yours shortly.
BROS, U GET BIG MOUTH grin grin grin grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Exactly bro, me and you cant be on the same level. Thank God your recognised that. Been round the globe much more than you have, I am very sure of that, so, your statement that I am jealous because someone posts pictures of his trip abroad is nothing but mucus. Been round the globe and maybe that's why I wonder why he is posting the pictures. Now, get a sand paper and wipe your butt hole.
"sand paper"? bros u funny oo, now i know u'v truely traveled around the globe. anyway its not sand paper, it's called abrasive paper.... grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by lincolnj88: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Exactly bro, me and you cant be on the same level. Thank God your recognised that. Been round the globe much more than you have, I am very sure of that, so, your statement that I am jealous because someone posts pictures of his trip abroad is nothing but mucus. Been round the globe and maybe that's why I wonder why he is posting the pictures. Now, get a sand paper and wipe your butt hole.

lwkmd....... Now, get a sand paper and wipe your butt hole.

Walahi it is nairaland that has kept me going since the beggining of this strike oh....
grin grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by BE811APP: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nyc1 Op...
I pray we get to Travel too...
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by IAMBREEZY: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice one op,gonna take my cam with me when i'm travelling to vegas.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Krizzkutz: I have nut bin in a plane since I was born, buh I know someday, somehow I wud invent sumtin berra dan dat n ma native name's goon be insyd d english dictionary

Pipedream.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by pickabeau1: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
icebeatz:
But pple post their road trips anf you dont complain!!
Pple have posted pix of their trips to ghana and all that... whats ur own....??

I am posting only things I came across during d flight...

Only a poorly educated person will see thos as showing off.
Smh

sorry not sure its the same thing... this is not as interesting,,, just clouds
The highlight was the plane below you

undecided undecided
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by esere826: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Brilliant pictures op

and well, one mans big, big aspirational air plane intercontinental journey
na another mans regular okada ride to and fro
na so life be

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by bastien: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
God when? Even if I no travel wit am,at least make I enter inside plane take pics upload am 4 NL n FB!

Y poverty wicked pass HIV

Who say HIV no beta pass poverty? At least sum HIV patient dey physical healthy pass some normal human let alone poverty kind...............God I knee down beg u,transform me

Anywhere dem reject me,as 4 next year make dem to accept me AMEN!!!

16 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by jude33084(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
icebeatz: Okay, its 5am... I am sooo tired... will finish this post later today.

You don make some of us enter plane today grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by sunnshyn(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Mr Aja, kindly take several seats sir! This isn't your thread. The OP has every right to do as he wishes on his own thread...

@ OP abeg, keep the pictures coming even though I do not understand a jack of some of those pics. Blame me and my geography teacher. LOL

4 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by lincolnj88: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Krizzkutz: I have nut bin in a plane since I was born, buh I know someday, somehow I wud invent sumtin berra dan dat n ma native name's goon be insyd d english dictionary

who fit pour cold water for this dreamer body so dat e go wake up....... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Lilimax(f): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
jude33084:

You don make some of us enter plane today grin
grin grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Krizzkutz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
django1:

Pipedream.
undecided
undecided
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by specialguest(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Congrats op on your Uk trip... Afterall a girl gave a testimony just last sunday in church about how she got british and american citizenship. Your own is also a testimony , make sure you share it next week sunday. By the way don't forget to post pictures of your return flight else it would be assumed you never came back. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
People talk anyhow because of freedom of speech. Damn! angry angry angry
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

It is said that traveling is part of education. Seems you'd learn none.(so much for someone who has travelled round the globe)
You actually came across like a jealous fellow as the guy you quoted rightly surmised

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Willgates(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
OP bro, I am Sorry but the pics don't make any sense, there's nothing to view here other than white cloud Which everybody from any part of d world sees everyday unlike road trips. I mean this in a good way bro
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by ilaugh1: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
specialguest: Congrats op on your Uk trip... Afterall a girl gave a testimony just last sunday in church about how she got british and american citizenship. Your own is also a testimony , make sure you share it next week sunday. By the way don't forget to post pictures of your return flight else it would be assumed you never came back. wink

LOL. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Beennkumar(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is cool cool
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by 4reigningqueen: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yes! I never leave Nigeria before and i never enter plane so the pics are fascinating to me.nice one op.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Krizzkutz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
lincolnj88:

who fit pour cold water for this dreamer body so dat e go wake up....... grin grin grin grin
d will surely laff, buh d end will tell

Was born ta fly
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Willgates(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
specialguest: Congrats op on your Uk trip... Afterall a girl gave a testimony just last sunday in church about how she got british and american citizenship. Your own is also a testimony , make sure you share it next week sunday. By the way don't forget to post pictures of your return flight else it would be assumed you never came back. wink

oh my asss! I can't Stop laughing it out!

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by NoQualms1(f): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
esere826: Brilliant pictures op

and well, one mans big, big aspirational air plane intercontinental journey
na another mans regular okada ride to and fro
na so life be

Abi o, one man's tithe is another man's salary.

Well done, OP.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Willgates(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
and there's nothing "detailed" about this. To think that it made fb, hmmmm!
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by ichommy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice pics
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by sheikh89: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
End time tinz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.