Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (30372 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by ilaugh1: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dentale: Wow! What is wrong with someone creating a thread and posting pictures?? What a bunch of useless haters patrolling this thread. Stay the hell off if you're not interested in the OP's post and go take some more of your haterade. Nonsense!
@OP, kindly post more pictures and crash the servers if you like. It is your prerogative and nobody's business.

Why the thing dey pain you like this? Haba?

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by LouisThoru(f): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
i_laugh:

Why the thing dey pain you like this? Haba?

I wonder o - honestly

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2013
striker9: Nice one op,don't mind them haters,have fun and post more pictures.Abeg soon I go post my pictures when traveling to Canada via Agofure Line.
Agofure dan dey offer air flight? WANDAFUL!
abeg u knw aw mush be their air ticket to North Korea? cos ee be like say na their I gor go do 2013 xmas tinz grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Dear OP Please post more pictures....would like to see travel from another's eyes...might even post some of my pictures from this year
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2013
I have more pix but im done posting... juss mail me if u wld like em... thanks.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2013
Wetin concern me!
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 20, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Agofure dan dey offer air flight? WANDAFUL!
abeg u knw aw mush be their air ticket to North Korea? cos ee be like say na their I gor go do 2013 xmas tinz grin
Nor be only Agofure, Na Chodioke

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by ARABJAY(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
icebeatz: Hello my NL family.
Traveled to UK earlier this year and i decided to share pix of the trip. you know, same way we share road trips and bike trips.

Enjoy.

Lagos Tarmac

[img]http://4.bp..com/-guMKrPYAZzY/UoQ_ZnoyDMI/AAAAAAAAA8Q/eWUTG8GjriY/s400/6774_114639577690_3925650_n.jpg[/img]

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/11/my-detailed-trip-from-lagos-to-uk-with.html

Wait Ooº°˚ ˚°º is dt not a bellview plane taxing close to the emirates aircraft because i thought bellview stopped all operations in Nigeria includn the international route flown by dat sweet bird?..Please someone should enlightn mε Ooº°˚ ˚°º cos am smelling foul play here.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by AlphaStyles(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
All this links no work again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.