Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (30371 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by akereconfi: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Guess where I been dey go
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by toshmann(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
akereconfi: so you no sleep, naa to take Pix u just dey do ni...................maybe it's ur very FIRST

And what is wrong with a first time? There's always a first for everyone. Right now I'm a virgin and I know that hopefully, someday I will see that mystery between a woman's legs and even benefit from it.

But until then I keep moving on, I don't feel any inferior to those who do "it" everyday.

But I'm not going to post anything about that day online o

4 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Originalsly: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice thread. To those who travel and do not find it interesting you should just move on to another thread....love it or leave it. @OP...can we see pics of trip to the airport? Fill us in with pics to support.... What time did you leave home?...how long did it take to get to the airport?....how long did you take to check in?...anything interesting during this time...any fights? ....when did the flight take off?...was it an all daylight flight? ....was the flight filled...or many empty seats?...what food did they offer?...which did you feast on?...was the pilot talkative?...did the passengers open up or generally were stuck up and kept to themselves?...how long was the flight?...how was the weather in London...colder than you expected?....hey....share YOUR experience..

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by suemi: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Krizzkutz: I have nut bin in a plane since I was born, buh I know someday, somehow I wud invent sumtin berra dan dat n ma native name's goon be insyd d english dictionary

you first have to learn how to use that english dictionary.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Beennkumar(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
So many haters on this thread undecided

If you don't like what He's doing, please leave! You didn't pay for his flight ticket, neither are you paying for his internet charges. angry

Gonna do this when coming to Nigeria whenever. All ye haters, start preparing for mine.

3 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by dunk2011: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Exactly bro, me and you cant be on the same level. Thank God your recognised that. Been round the globe much more than you have, I am very sure of that, so, your statement that I am jealous because someone posts pictures of his trip abroad is nothing but mucus. Been round the globe and maybe that's why I wonder why he is posting the pictures. Now, get a sand paper and wipe your butt hole.

Lol... Ok Mr international ......famous saying "best answer for a fool is silence "... grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by akereconfi: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
toshmann:

And what is wrong with a first time? There's always a first for everyone. Right now I'm a virgin and I know that hopefully, someday I will see that mystery between a woman's legs and even benefit from it.

But until then I keep moving on, I don't feel any inferior to those who do "it" everyday.

You are a VIRGIN, and what does that got to do with the TOPIC, and Please don't tell me you were making reference..............OK...me I haven't smoked before
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Picture shows speed brake deployed not armed.

Arming the speed brake occurs during landing checklist so they can auto deploy when reverse thrust is applied.

Good job on the pics.

I think I posted a video of me in an A380 landing in SFO.
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by mystical10: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

Exactly bro, me and you cant be on the same level. Thank God your recognised that. Been round the globe much more than you have, I am very sure of that, so, your statement that I am jealous because someone posts pictures of his trip abroad is nothing but mucus. Been round the globe and maybe that's why I wonder why he is posting the pictures. Now, get a sand paper and wipe your butt hole.
see this ppl wey dey wangling around the globe committing crime here and there in the name of traveling.frm one prison to other. Make una stop this fghtin jarii

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Blackvampire(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op abeg post more...my dream is to reside in canada and never return to niger..i hate why i was born in this country
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Blackvampire(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op post more pics...evil bad belly people..my dream nah to reside for canada never to return to niger...niger is a dream killer
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
toshmann:

olorun ooooooo wetin person no go see for nairaland,who ask u if u be virgin or not?chai e just be like say make I give you E-hot slap right now,I wanted to call you a big FOOL but I won't!!!!and don't forget to share the wonderful experience when you get to your own destination which is between a woman's legs!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Horppy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
how did dis post make it to d front page?
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Meaningless thread.....this thread would have been more meaningful if it showed pictures of actual locations/sites in London.....Posting pictures of airplane, and u in the air is dum*b and like some rightly pointed out, it seems all u wanna do is show off....(Just saying)!!!!@ Op ......ARE U A LEARNER
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by zeelo2014: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
What I see here is envious,bitter & I-too-know people. Op just ignore them & do ur thing,its ur thread,anyone who doesn't like it should hit the back button,simple!!!
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by divictorymine: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice pix
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
MY SIMPLE TRIP TO MY GRANDFATHER'S COCOA FARM cool

jez one pix, pls bear wif me oo!
I'll get some later

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by fursh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
sue-mi:
you first have to learn how to use that english dictionary.

Mr intellectual, I can see how very much you could use it. Someone can no longer express his/herself because of you, yourself and your likes. Flaunting yourself around like you're better than everyone here. Pls recoil back to where u came from

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Op.. badbelle full NL o. Walahi...

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by ibkgab001: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oh does it look like an ice cream grin grin
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Chars1289: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tats:

Lol. And the plane should be facing the other direction, right? grin
What if his return flight is a night flight?
Lolzzzz...d oda directn bawo....
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Godson201333(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjaraEwuro: no need to finish it, its enough. If everyone posts pictures of their trip abroad on NairaLand, Nairaland servers will crash.

Loli no fit laugh oo...
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
adaobi123: Did you fly with virgin atlantic ? Nice pictures.

Omg I should do the same for when I go to nigeria in December. grin
1,000,000 likes
Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by toshmann(m): 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Some people wan chew me raw for here grin

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by iamdsam: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice pics. I never enter plane once sha!

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by BluMalam(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Jealousy is a female trait. No need to feel inferior, it will be your turn someday. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2013
Michael Sokoto: MY SIMPLE TRIP TO MY GRANDFATHER'S COCOA FARM cool

I'll get some later

Please start your own thread.

In case you're just trying to be a funny Guy please understand that many people including me will be interested in seeing the pics of rural and potential pristine Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by toshmann(m): 2:27am On Nov 15, 2013
Michael Sokoto: MY SIMPLE TRIP TO MY GRANDFATHER'S COCOA FARM cool

I'll get some later
Trip na Trip grin

2 Likes

Re: My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx by OduntanGabriel(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2013
how did dis post make it to d front page?

If u ask me ,na who I go ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.