Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos (26963 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by LBT: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
eaxes: Naija people arε̲̣̣̣̥ funny. If U̶̲̥̅̊ ψαnnα talk α̅߆ deportation talk α̅߆ deportation from a better place lyk the UK, Germany...... †☺ another place lyk Naija not deportation from one sh***ithole state †☺ another shi***ithole state.smh.
if you call some states a shit hole what would you call other states? Dung hole! Abeg move to the left! Seem you only see these places on tv or hear about them on radio; the Uk is in a mess while Germany and the rest of europe ain't what it use to be even America . Get a visa and travel to any of those countries and you will know it not as rosy as it was some years back .
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by dridowu: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
capricon:

So u have joined them. Pity
bros, what did i join ?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by capricon: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper: LET ME TELL YOU THIS
NO OTHER TRIBES CAN SURVIVE IN.NIGERIA WITHOUT YORUBA TRIBE.
MUSIC INDUSTRY: WHICH TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ...
YORUBA TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY..... ARTISTES THAT ARE FROM OTHER TRIBES ARE EVEN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE JUST TO MAKE THEIR SONGS TO BE KNOWN,.................

I hope all yorubas dont think like u. I dont think so cos ur just too dumb

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by samilo88(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
samuel900: See fool! Can u and ur forefathers survive without Lagos? If they start sending u back from both west and north u are dead. *gbam*
Abeg mumu, tell us how other states especially Akwa Ibom won't survive without Lagos. Go and watch d BBC documentary "welcome to lagos" believe me you'll never be proud you came from that overrated shanty hole called lag. I was born and brought up in lag, believe me it is an overrated experience. Thank God am back home, with a cool job in my home state Akwa Ibom. Who needs lagos??

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by capricon: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
dridowu: bros, what did i join ?
BIGOTS anonymous
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
What do the regions bring to the table in our co-existence as Nigerians?
NE - Terrorism (Boko Haram)
NW - Soldiers
MB - Agriculture
SE- Trade and industrialization
SW - Music and parties (owambe)
SS - its OYEL Money Baby

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Hero10001: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Everything just scatter scatter!
1. Misleading Topic "DEPORTATION"
2. "2;24"
3. Tribal eediots.
Hmmn, as far as i'm concerned Lagos-State is the Best State in Naija..
Talk of Hospitality, (Agege LGA's got all tribes of the world living in peace together, we sublet appartments to Y.ibo, aboki, Malian, guniean, chinko in the same building)
FOOD, Na Correct one.
Compared to those eating white beans, nonsense fish and meats, raw cassava etc..
BUSINESS, na number one.
PACKAGING dey, everything na Fantasy.
Lagos, na Centre of EXCELLENCE indeed.
If Lagos don tire Y.ibo and Akpabio/Jona pple, let them get the f'ck outta here other tribes plenty weh wan enter..
#Ekonibaje.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by matty1024: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=Ayekotoo][/quote]

Is it right to deport a nigerian to another state in the same nigeria?
What a lousy constition we have if is enacted.
It means we are not operating as one ccountry.
What about if the person where born in that state,
to parents from another state.
Nigerians should not play politics with the future of our children.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
samilo88:
Abeg mumu, tell us how other states especially Akwa Ibom won't survive without Lagos. Go and watch d BBC documentary "welcome to lagos" believe me you'll never be proud you came from that overrated shanty hole called lag. I was born and brought up in lag, believe me it is an overrated experience. Thank God am back home, with a cool job in my home state Akwa Ibom. Who needs lagos??
God Bless you my Brother, their tax system actually drove me from that State back to PH, I'd rather giver my money to my people than to Tinubu and Co, others should learn.
My progress is Rivers State is so huge that my yoruba friends in gidi want to come to PH.
Though sha, I still enjoy my rents from my tenants in Lag, one flat rent collected in Lagos will pay for two in PH - now that's a fact!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by cKaiser: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Gabbysky: What do the regions bring to the table in our co-existence as Nigerians?
NE - Terrorism (Boko Haram)
NW - Soldiers
MB - Agriculture
SE- Ritual, Drug traficking and 419
SW - Music and parties (owambe)
SS - its OYEL Money Baby

Corrected

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by dridowu: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
capricon:
BIGOTS anonymous
hmmmmmm, not me, i am still who i am, my poltical ideology still remains the same .
samilo88:
Go and watch d BBC documentary "welcome to lagos" believe me you'll never be proud you came from that overrated shanty hole called lag. I was born and brought up in lag, believe me it is an overrated experience.
BBC documentary about lagos was shown cos Lagos is the most popular city in Nigeria to the outside world. How many times do you see BBC broadcasting good things about Africa ? I too was also born, brought up and still living in Lagos. If you and i , have done the necessary thing the " shanty hole " would have been a glory land but we both failed to do what is right
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by omomame: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
ifyeky: Young man always confirm ur facts before u post. D. Said commisioner wz making sure all lunatics wia off d streets of Uyo irrespective of where der r frm, so because dos 2pple r frm Lagos state didn't mean dat dey were d only ones arrested during d exercise

Could please name or mention any other deportees aside the above mentioned claimed lagosians. It is however important to start the fact that Gov Akpabio acted on vengeance and also with an art of political advertising.....
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by ylaa(f): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=Ayekotoo]
shut up, you hypocrite. will heaven fall if Akpabio take care of the lunatics?[/quote. ]
Fool as your name is so is your thinking. Ancient dibia the son of an herbalist are you one of the lunatic that was deported? I wait for ur reply.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by eaxes: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
LBT: if you call some states a shit hole what would you call other states? Dung hole! Abeg move to the left! Seem you only see these places on tv or hear about them on radio; the Uk is in a mess while Germany and the rest of europe ain't what it use to be even America . Get a visa and travel to any of those countries and you will know it not as rosy as it was some years back .

Dude spare ♍є̲ that crap, i αvє been 9 countries Ãήϑ counting minus african ones oh. §☺ i know ̶̷̩̥̊͡a† am talkin α̅߆. Lived in many of these places ƒ☺я years even Ãήϑ n☺ place in Naija can compare. All naija people arε̲̣̣̣̥ good ατ̅ is makin noise. If they arε̲̣̣̣̥ †☺ write list of noise makin ƒ☺я each country naija will ß number 1 x 10
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by adusco(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
Akwa-ibom is a peaceful state with decent infrastructure.
Let all those yoruba lunatics go back to their slums in lagos.
*two can play the game*
you flooded lagos and turn it to slum, you still have the gut to say slum.
Sentiments apart if you ppl shld leave lagos it can never be the same again.
Why cant we jus stay together and say the truth.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by eaxes: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
dridowu: hmmmmmm, not me, i am still who i am, my poltical ideology still remains the same .
BBC documentary about lagos was shown cos Lagos is the most popular city in Nigeria to the outside world. How many times do you see BBC broadcasting good things about Africa ? I too was also born, brought up and still living in Lagos. If you and i , have done the necessary thing the " shanty hole " would have been a glory land but we both failed to do what is right
Dude that BBC documentary tittled "welcome †☺ lagos" ψα§ an insult even †☺ lagos ¢☺§ the documentary ψα§ centred ατ̅ a lagos dump site. I† should αvє been tittled "welcome †☺ the dump yard of lagos".
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Uteghe(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
yousee:

Murderer? Has he murdered or kidnapped anyone you know of?

Or are you just typing poo!

couldn't you at least even dignify it with the word "alleged"?
Sam Ewang's wife,Dr Nkereuwem(Ewang's deputy),Engr. Udonwa's mum. List of those murdered is still being compiled.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by ocelot2006(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE THIS slowpoke
YOU CAN'T COMPARE AKPABIO WITH FASHOLA..
FASHOLA IS ESTEEM PERSON, GOVERNOR WHOM OTHER GOVERNORS ARE IMITATING.......
WHO IS AKPABIO? HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE? WHERE IS HE FROM?

LMAO!!! Nice joke dude grin . Really.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by ifyfaith: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
fkaz:

No, since akwa-ibom notified lagos state, lagos state went to AKS to pick them by them self since they have a responsible government who care for it indigenes. Unlike anambra who ignore the call to pick it indigenes.

Akwa ibom could have dump those people under the bridge in lagos, if the government of lagos was not responsible to the plight of it citizen, Unlike anambra

LASG had to go pick dem because they started d trash n knew wat pple would sayif dey did otherwise
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by bloggernaija: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Akpabio should be compared to obongo of Equatorial Guinea.
Too much money, very low population and ,
Propagating poverty and misery at the same time.

From the statement,
He lacks decency and manners as wells.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by whitecat007: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uniting destitutes with their families have been going on in Nigeria before Fashola got involved, and as you usual whatever SW does is always under scrutiny cos again, they know we care.

Akpabio should receive is people when they are sent back to Akwa ibom too. Every leader should be responsible for their people.

I applaud Fashola for accepting his people without noise holding anyone hostage.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by willibounce: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
In the whole of akwa ibom they were only able to pick 2 destitutes/ lunatics. Tht means other lagosians in akwa ibom are responsible and have reasonable things doing there.

If lagos decides to retaliate, I wonder d number of mad and useless akwaibomites tht Will be sent back. Dem don forget say na houseboys/girls and ashawo their ppl dey do 4 lag. The names of d ppl they even deported sounds funny.

Funny enuf na ibhoe ppl(aka endangered species) con dey happy pass 4 d matter.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by sammyjay3(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
One thing usually baffles me about the way some Nigerians do think act and behave, imagine the so called politicians are busy playing politics and looting the country's money, and some poor retardeen sycophants are busy waging internet war on how Nigeria should divide, the most annoying part of all is that all these internet warriors making noise here are kids who know nothing about the history of their own family talk less of the History of Nigeria. You guys should get a life.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by danjalingo: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
fkaz: Infact yesterday PDP campaign lead by jonathan just show the level of tribal hatred between diff ethnic group in nigeria. It also show that tribal war on nairaland is what is happen within our politician at the background.

Using deportation of igbo from lagos as campaign strategy against Apc candidate by Akpabio, arthur eze and other, just show the level of cluelessness of the party(PDP).
this your 'cluelessness' is it not time you found another word?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Panter215: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Let's stop this madness. These politicians keep playing with our lives. Two wrongs do not make a right. Lagos State government was wrong to deport fellow nigerians and Akwa Ibom government is now also wrong for doing same just to campaign to the Anambra people. Let's think before we act.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by danjalingo: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
dridowu: hmmmmmm, not me, i am still who i am, my poltical ideology still remains the same .
pikin wey them born, wetin him for do? na wa oo.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Richy4(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
All these talk about deported........
dumped them,.......etc
I guess it's human being that is been treated like animal abi? just because they are less fortunate does not make them non citizens or second class citizens.
The year the leaders of Nigeria will learn to treat it's citizen with respect no matter how rich or poor is still yet to come.
even if they like, let them study in best school abroad. it will not change a thing
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by papin5: 2:35am On Nov 15, 2013
The return of jenifa part two.
Sulia nka ayetoro nkan.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by penny01502: 5:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Ayekotoo:
shut up, you hypocrite. will heaven fall if Akpabio take care of the lunatics?
with your father's money?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by unmask: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2013
it is an igbo state for crying out loud.....and they don't contribute a dime to your existence in the south west....so please let them be....if they want to spite yorubas by voting in a madman, then good for them....siddon look is the name......seems people have lived with yorubas for so long and don't understand anything.....fashola and all other state governors are enjoying their present status because they work and not because they belong to APC......southwesterners don't vote in mediocres......and I think that's why they always standout
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by eaxes: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2013
unmask: it is an igbo state for crying out loud.....and they don't contribute a dime to your existence in the south west....so please let them be....if they want to spite yorubas by voting in a madman, then good for them....siddon look is the name......seems people have lived with yorubas for so long and don't understand anything.....fashola and all other state governors are enjoying their present status because they work and not because they belong to APC......southwesterners don't vote in mediocres......and I think that's why they always standout
Did U̶̲̥̅̊ J§† say Akwa ibom is an igbo state?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by fkaz(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2013
ifyfaith:

LASG had to go pick dem because they started d trash n knew wat pple would sayif dey did otherwise

No get it right, Akwa-Ibom was the first state who start this issue of deportation before Anambra and lagos state which happen to be the last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola / Evangelist Bamidele Isola Olumilua Is Dead / WTO: Candidates For The DG Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.