Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos (26965 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by coolayou(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Am very happy, at least for once, a governor in Nigeria care for the lunatics on the street. they were evacuated from the streets and taken to the hospital where they were adequately taken good care of until they were fully rehabilitated. Kudos to the Akwa Ibom State Government. from the post above, I can see the due diligence at which the Akwa Ibom State Government handled the repartriation of these two guys. As a Journalist, I will strive hard to get the identities of these 2 gentlemen and get a testament from them as to the evil at which Akwa Ibom State Government committed against them for taking them out of the street, rehabilitating them and officially handing them to the Lagos State Government, as depicted by some commentators in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
van-helsing2099:

Just imagine, in hackney pple dnt like rolling with black especially igbo like me but tanks to jah.... Me a british ...thanks 2mah sweet mum

Look @ this he-goat.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by SU37fighter: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
van-helsing2099:
Who's akpabio or ababio?
Akpabio or whatever you choose to call it is 10times the governor fashola will ever be.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Uteghe(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
Edygrin:
Why are some Nigerians this way?... Can u tell us what makes him a murderer and the people/person he killed.
Let's start with Udonwa's mum,Paul Inyang and Oyong Asuquo. Over...
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
LET ME TELL YOU THIS
NO OTHER TRIBES CAN SURVIVE IN.NIGERIA WITHOUT YORUBA TRIBE.
MUSIC INDUSTRY: WHICH TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ...
YORUBA TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY..... ARTISTES THAT ARE FROM OTHER TRIBES ARE EVEN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE JUST TO MAKE THEIR SONGS TO BE KNOWN,.................
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by elopee3000(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Akpabio no dey look uche face oooh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
coola-you:
Am very happy, at least for once, a governor in Nigeria care for the lunatics on the street. they were evacuated from the streets and taken to the hospital where they were adequately taken good care of until they were fully rehabilitated. Kudos to the Akwa Ibom State Government. from the post above, I can see the due diligence at which the Akwa Ibom State Government handled the repartriation of these two guys. As a Journalist, I will strive hard to get the identities of these 2 gentlemen and get a testament from them as to the evil at which Akwa Ibom State Government committed against them for taking them out of the street, rehabilitating them and officially handing them to the Lagos State Government, as depicted by some commentators in this forum.
Thank God we still have this types of journalists in Nigeria. The ones i knew are now slaves to the opposition. May God keep you for us.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Trueyarn(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uteghe :
Akpabio the murderer! Between deportation and kidnapping and murder which is worse?
you are very stewpid, infact you are a bushman with little or no intellect, a lowlife and a misfit. Has the person you mentioned ever been on trail for murder? can you proof what your ''baluish'' mind jst told you to type?
You are prolly one of those lunatics that got sent back to thier states of Origin.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Akpabio or whatever you choose to call it is 10times the governor fashola will ever be.

SEE THIS slowpoke
YOU CAN'T COMPARE AKPABIO WITH FASHOLA..
FASHOLA IS ESTEEM PERSON, GOVERNOR WHOM OTHER GOVERNORS ARE IMITATING.......
WHO IS AKPABIO? HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE? WHERE IS HE FROM?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by agent22: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Demdem: The gov did the right thing and kudos to LASG for receiving them.
Kudos also to LASG for rehabilitating ibo destitutes and nonentities. Only if Ada obi had been responsible the same way fashola was in receiving his own, we won't be saying what we are saying today.
Ada obi was informed but he refused his own. He must be stoned.
Mr demdem. are you not the boy that claimed to be from Niger delta and you like nigeria so much that you dnt want its disintegration. i can see the love you have for your fellow country men.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Trueyarn(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper: LET ME TELL YOU THIS
YORUBA TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY..... ARTISTES THAT ARE FROM OTHER TRIBES ARE EVEN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE JUST TO MAKE THEIR SONGS TO BE KNOWN,.................
such foolishness!!!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
opylas:
To whom brain is given, sense is expected! What a silly comment!
WHO GAVE UR BRAIN N WHO IS EXPECTING BRAIN FROM YOU?

SAVE UR DATA BUNDLE..... YOUR TRIBE IS SO USELESS
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uteghe :

Let's start with Udonwa's mum,Paul Inyang and Oyong Asuquo. Over...
lol, my brother you are just too funny, dont allow your hatred for a man make you despise the good things he has done. So he killed those people you just mentioned and what have you done, you wake up in the morning, pick ur laptop or phone and start making noise all over the internet. why no sue him if u have concrete evidence that he killed them.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by MCKULQ(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
booqee: i doubt if we can ever have a united nigeria. Cos our leaders are not helping at all. So it has now come down to "each to his own state of origin".
What kinda rubbish is this sef. All this inside one country?? Very soon we'll need a visa b4 we can travel interstate. Na fashola first cause am sha..

The answer to Nigeria problem is to divide the so called country. angry
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by opylas(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:
WHO GAVE UR BRAIN N WHO IS EXPECTING BRAIN FROM YOU?

SAVE UR DATA BUNDLE..... YOUR TRIBE IS SO USELESS
I'm yoruba, & all I did was say facts. So chk it
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE THIS slowpoke
YOU CAN'T COMPARE AKPABIO WITH FASHOLA..
FASHOLA IS ESTEEM PERSON, GOVERNOR WHOM OTHER GOVERNORS ARE IMITATING.......
WHO IS AKPABIO? HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE? WHERE IS HE FROM?
May you Imitate Fashola ways. amen
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Reference(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
ifyeky: Young man always confirm ur facts before u post. D. Said commisioner wz making sure all lunatics wia off d streets of Uyo irrespective of where der r frm, so because dos 2pple r frm Lagos state didn't mean dat dey were d only ones arrested during d exercise

So said Lagos state when they were undertaking theirs, that it was not targetted. All these Import-Export of Lunatics business sef.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
me_for_you: u be mu.mu. proper jaguda

For stating the plain truth shocked
Prove to all that u aren't foolish by faulting what u qouted.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by swedbase(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
I love Akpabio and whatever he stand's for, I love his ledearship vision in Akwa Ibom state and come november 16th we shall disgrace Ngige, Rochas and those Yoruba scumbags standing beside Them. We don't want your hypocritical APC
anywhere in our Eastern region period. You can make Ngige governor anywhere in your western region. We will do everything humanly possible to resist Tinubu, tribalist Fashola and their fraudulently scumbag party!

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Uteghe(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Trueyarn:
you are very stewpid, infact you are a bushman with little or no intellect, a lowlife and a misfit. Has the person you mentioned ever been on trail for murder? can you proof what your ''baluish'' mind jst told you to type?
You are prolly one of those lunatics that got sent back to thier states of Origin.
Except you one of the unfortunate Akpabio hitmen,you should know everyone that challenged Akpabio winds up in some misfortune. Sam Ewang,Dr Nkereuwm,Udonwa,to mention a few. Are these coincidences? Why werent there assasination during Attah tenure? Am an akwa ibomite. Amana isong eyin idung,unwanga?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Reference(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
fkaz: Infact yesterday PDP campaign lead by jonathan just show the level of tribal hatred between diff ethnic group in nigeria. It also show that tribal war on nairaland is what is happen within our politician at the background.

Using deportation of igbo from lagos as campaign strategy against Apc candidate by Akpabio, arthur eze and other, just show the level of cluelessness of the party(PDP).

But the LASG and the APC trivialised the issue as it steamed on the coals. Now the porraige overflows they have no one to blame. Race issues and elections are gasoline and fireworks in any country worldwide. Our political leaders must become more circumspect because once mess don comot....
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
agent22:
Mr demdem. are you not the boy that claimed to be from Niger delta and you like nigeria so much that you dnt want its disintegration. i can see the love you have for your fellow country men.

Substantiate this "fact" of urs with just a single post from me and convince us all that u are trully not a bastard.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uteghe :
Except you one of the unfortunate Akpabio hitmen,you should know everyone that challenged Akpabio winds up in some misfortune. Sam Ewang,Dr Nkereuwm,Udonwa,to mention a few. Are these coincidences? Why werent there assasination during Attah tenure? Am an akwa ibomite. Amana isong eyin idung,unwanga?

You cant Challange God's will, Ask pharoah..... Period
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by MCKULQ(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:
I SWEAR,THE IGBO WILL SUFFER "DEPORTATION " MOST . IF OTHER STATES FOLLOW THE PRECEPT LAID DOWN BY FASHOLA N AKPABIO..
IGBO ARE SO USELESS, DARTING ABOUT IN EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA N POOR COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.....
IGBO N MONEY
IGBO N DEPORTATION
IGBO N (DIRTY ) JOB (PIRATING OF CD, SELLING ON EXPRESS ROAD, MONEY RITUAL )

F**l like you are not suppose to be here.
To be called a man is not just to have junior down there
you need to think twice before you say something.

Good Afternoon.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Jobos(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
you really believe fashola is mature?
lol.
There was no way he would have complained,especially when it's on record that he started the whole deportation issue.
Hatred will not allow people to reason and thinking, even to see other things.
FCT minister started deportation of prostitutes. Your hatred for fashola will not allow you to think beyond content.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Erotex(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
I call it (BIAFRA BLOOD IN ACTION)

IF U ARE AN IGBO, U NEED TO ASK UR GRANDFATHER OR MOTHER WHAT HAPPEN TO NDIIGBO & NIGER DELTA DURING THE WAR.

Nigeria need to apologies before we call our self (ONE NIGERIA)
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper: LET ME TELL YOU THIS
Chai! Lunatics don infest Nairaland
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Wilywily1:
You are right, Yorubas are the best people on Earth, thank God very soon you people are going to have Ooduduwa Republic

THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING THE FACT THAT YORUBA IS THE BEST TRIBE..
HUMOROUSLY OR NOT....
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
gratiaeo:
Chai! Lunatics don infest Nairaland

IT'S INFECT NOT INFEST
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Articul8(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
frankyychiji: They were rehabilated and because they didn't have relatives in AKS were sent back to their relatives. They were not dumped at beggar or ojota bustops in the middle of the night!!!!

Weldone Gov akpabio!

So,wia in lagos were dey droped? In d governor's house?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
MCKULQ:

F**ls like you are not suppose to be here.
To be called a man is not just to have junior down there
you need to think twice before you say something.

Good Afternoon.
WHAT'S THIS ONE SAYING?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants / Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Tariffs: Benin, Ghana Wage Economic War Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.