Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos (27100 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by 9jahubcom(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ok oh
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by wellmax(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Gengen!!
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Game on 1-0.Over to Fashola.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by mfm04622: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
frankyychiji: They were rehabilated and because they didn't have relatives in AKS were sent back to their relatives. They were not dumped at beggar or ojota bustops in the middle of the night!!!!

Weldone Gov akpabio!

I despair for the future of this Nation when our youths read without understanding. When we just take any information we are given without analysis. Worse is when we jump to conclusion that is not supported by the information we are given! Who were there relatives? Was it mentioned that they were transferred to their relatives? Was it mentioned if any attempt was made to locate their relative? Go and check the name of the first person again and tell me if you think the surname is a real name. If you think its a real name, do you think its a Yoruba name? Someone once said "thinking is the hardest thing to do in the world". I now beleive him
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
why only lagosians?? Are they the only non akwa ibom people in dat state?? Sorry to say this is the most immature thing one can do. So in other words he's retaliating?? Gosh i can't believe our politicians sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by daddymatrix(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Bollywood
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by wellmax(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
frankyychiji: They were rehabilated and because they didn't have relatives in AKS were sent back to their relatives. They were not dumped at beggar or ojota bustops in the middle of the night!!!!

Weldone Gov akpabio!

Another mind blinded with hatred. Show me in the report where it is said they were taken to their families? So after all the LSG said, backing it up with documents showing the negligence of the Anambra state govt, you are still bent on believing what you want to believe.
You must be suffering from intellectual insanity....so bad.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by CocoaOla: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
hmm this country is full of foolish people. State of mess

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Mexyz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hmmm....someone startd it and now everybody is following suit.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by omonla555: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
By the time we finish up with these people, they will have tales to tell.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
shocked pls let the trend continues like that, we have tired of this false marriage calling Nigeria. You see how Fashola responds to the issue, that is what we call maturity
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uteghe :
Akpabio the murderer! Between deportation and kidnapping and murder which is worse?
Why are some Nigerians this way?... Can u tell us what makes him a murderer and the people/person he killed.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by meforyou1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
why only 2? wish it were 200 or 2,000 mad and healthy yorubas that were deported from uyo to lagos and dumped at lagos-ibadan expressway at 3am
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by rozayx5(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uteghe :
Akpabio the murderer! Between deportation and kidnapping and murder which is worse?
udoedeghe. how far grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by locdog(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yesterday, the entire People’s Democratic Party
appeared to descend on Anambra to push the
gubernatorial candidate, Tony Nwoye into winning
an election many pundits think he won’t. He has
been involved in litigation over who is candidate
for the pasty for the past few months – and has
been late to the campaign trail.
Drunk on the wine of now-possible success, the
PDP bigwigs at the event – including President
Goodluck Jonathan – found it a bit difficult to
control their tongues. We bring you some of the
statements, thanks to Premium Times , that were
so bad, they’re almost unbelievable
“50 per cent of the private jets in Nigeria are
owned by Anambra people” – President Goodluck
Jonathan
“I told Gov. Obi to hand over to this young man,”
– PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur
“Today we have for the first time in history, a
candidate from Anambra North. I’m sure that the
people of Anambra North will do anything to put
their son, Comrade Tony Nwoye, into the
Government House come 2014” – Senator
Margaret Okadigbo
“If it is not Panadol it can never be like Panadol.
This is a party that is deporting your sons and
daughters and demolishing their shops” –
Governor of Akwa Ibom, Godswill Akpabio said.
“Mr. President, kidnapping in Anambra is a
lucrative business” – Governorship candidate,
Tony Nwoye
However, it was apparently PDP board of trustees
member and billionaire chairman of Orient
Petroleum that went on the most expansive roll:
Take 1: “For many years the orphans and widows
in this state were neglected, until God brought
Jonathan from a village in Otuoke. The same
thing happened to Tony Nwoye, from a village
called Nsugbe. They have no money,” Mr. Eze
said.
Take 2: “That short man called Ngige, we gave him
power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people;
the people that killed the Igbos.”
Take 3: “Peter Obi, we gave him power, he did not
conduct election for eight years. He was busy
building mansions and marble houses
everywhere.”
Take 4: “Anambra people, let us change your lives
while we are still alive.”
And for good measure, he appears to be in tune
with the life expectancy average in Nigeria under
the leadership of his favourite president.
“”I’m 65 years,” Mr. Eze declared at the rally. “And
I’ll die very soon.”
Let no one between an old man and his wishes. http://www.ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by meforyou1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Demdem: The gov did the right thing and kudos to LASG for receiving them.
Kudos also to LASG for rehabilitating ibo destitutes and nonentities. Only if Ada obi had been responsible the same way fashola was in receiving his own, we won't be saying what we are saying today.
Ada obi was informed but he refused his own. He must be stoned.
u be mu.mu. proper jaguda
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by thelastmediator: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Talk of picking the wrong fight just for the sake of an upcoming election. He did the right thing by reuniting the people with their family but using it as premise for an election campaign is just stupid. # game on#

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by opylas(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
me_for_you: why only 2? wish it were 200 or 2,000 mad and healthy yorubas that were deported from uyo to lagos and dumped at lagos-ibadan expressway at 3am
u myt wanna read through ds comment of urs. U shld go easy on dat bottle of snake venom.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by kambili999(f): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
Akwa-ibom is a peaceful state with decent infrastructure.
Let all those yoruba lunatics go back to their slums in lagos.
*two can play the game*
bros abi na sister, wetin u dey talk?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
i doubt if we can ever have a united nigeria. Cos our leaders are not helping at all. So it has now come down to "each to his own state of origin".
What kinda rubbish is this sef. All this inside one country?? Very soon we'll need a visa b4 we can travel interstate. Na fashola first cause am sha..

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
rozayx5:
udoedeghe. how far grin

Bros the guy name just resemble na... grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
I SWEAR,THE IGBO WILL SUFFER "DEPORTATION " MOST . IF OTHER STATES FOLLOW THE PRECEPT LAID DOWN BY FASHOLA N AKPABIO..
IGBO ARE SO USELESS, DARTING ABOUT IN EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA N POOR COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.....
IGBO N MONEY
IGBO N DEPORTATION
IGBO N (DIRTY ) JOB (PIRATING OF CD, SELLING ON EXPRESS ROAD, MONEY RITUAL )

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by vanhelsing2099(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Who's akpabio or ababio?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by SU37fighter: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Carwaynal: shocked pls let the trend continues like that, we have tired of this false marriage calling Nigeria. You see how Fashola responds to the issue, that is what we call maturity
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by opylas(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:
I SWEAR,THE IGBO WILL SUFFER "DEPORTATION " MOST . IF OTHER STATES FOLLOW THE PRECEPT LAID DOWN BY FASHOLA N AKPABIO..
IGBO ARE SO USELESS, DARTING ABOUT IN EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA N POOR COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.....
IGBO N MONEY
IGBO N DEPORTATION
To whom brain is given, sense is expected! What a silly comment!
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by vanhelsing2099(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:
IGBO N MONEY
IGBO N DEPORTATION

Just imagine, in hackney pple dnt like rolling with black especially igbo like me but tanks to jah.... Me a british ...thanks 2mah sweet mum
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by SU37fighter: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Carwaynal: shocked pls let the trend continues like that, we have tired of this false marriage calling Nigeria. You see how Fashola responds to the issue, that is what we call maturity
you really believe fashola is mature?
lol.
There was no way he would have complained,especially when it's on record that he started the whole deportation issue.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
me_for_you: why only 2? wish it were 200 or 2,000 mad and healthy yorubas that were deported from uyo to lagos and dumped at lagos-ibadan expressway at 3am

IT CAN'T BE SO BECAUSE YORUBA IS A HONOURABLE TRIBE... DIGNITY N PRIDE MATTERS ALOT TO YORUBA TRIBE..
PRESENTLY THERE ARE STILL IGBO IN LAGOS STILL HUSTLING AROUND DOES A LIVING.....
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by iamdsam: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
I see a do me and do you back something here. This is a deliberate retaliation. I know he would definitely use this for his election campaign. All these are political strategies.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by alotofgrace(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
hehehe...the nigerian ww2 grin
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
everywhere.”
I’ll die very soon.”
Let no one between an old man and his wishes

This is insane and ridiculous.....is this how Ibo people play dirty politics?

They have more at stake if Yorubas should ante the game of hatred to match this level they are playing it...
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Wilywily1: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
locdog: Yesterday, the entire People’s Democratic Party
appeared to descend on Anambra to push the
gubernatorial candidate, Tony Nwoye into winning
an election many pundits think he won’t. He has
been involved in litigation over who is candidate
for the pasty for the past few months – and has
been late to the campaign trail.
Drunk on the wine of now-possible success, the
PDP bigwigs at the event – including President
Goodluck Jonathan – found it a bit difficult to
control their tongues. We bring you some of the
statements, thanks to Premium Times , that were
so bad, they’re almost unbelievable
“50 per cent of the private jets in Nigeria are
owned by Anambra people” – President Goodluck
Jonathan
“I told Gov. Obi to hand over to this young man,”
– PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur
“Today we have for the first time in history, a
candidate from Anambra North. I’m sure that the
people of Anambra North will do anything to put
their son, Comrade Tony Nwoye, into the
Government House come 2014” – Senator
Margaret Okadigbo
“If it is not Panadol it can never be like Panadol.
This is a party that is deporting your sons and
daughters and demolishing their shops” –
Governor of Akwa Ibom, Godswill Akpabio said.
“Mr. President, kidnapping in Anambra is a
lucrative business” – Governorship candidate,
Tony Nwoye
However, it was apparently PDP board of trustees
member and billionaire chairman of Orient
Petroleum that went on the most expansive roll:
Take 1: “For many years the orphans and widows
in this state were neglected, until God brought
Jonathan from a village in Otuoke. The same
thing happened to Tony Nwoye, from a village
called Nsugbe. They have no money,” Mr. Eze
said.
everywhere.”
I’ll die very soon.”
Let no one between an old man and his wishes. http://www.ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/
I like the way PDP are campaigning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Lauds Senegal President, Sall Over 3rd Term Decision / Buhari Should Not Be Sworn In With The Quran – Etcetera Writes / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.