Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos (26966 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by ocelot2006(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2013
unmask: it is an igbo state for crying out loud.....and they don't contribute a dime to your existence in the south west....so please let them be....if they want to spite yorubas by voting in a madman, then good for them....siddon look is the name......seems people have lived with yorubas for so long and don't understand anything.....fashola and all other state governors are enjoying their present status because they work and not because they belong to APC......southwesterners don't vote in mediocres......and I think that's why they always standout

WHAT THE.......?!! DID YOU JUST CALL AKWA IBOM AN IGBO STATE?!! Do you now understand why you failed your 4th WAEC resit exams?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by ifyeky(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Ayekotoo:
shut up, you hypocrite. will heaven fall if Akpabio take care of the lunatics?

U r a fool. Wat hapens 2 dia state resources?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Gabbysky: What do the regions bring to the table in our co-existence as Nigerians?
NE - Terrorism (Boko Haram)
NW - Soldiers
MB - Agriculture
SE- Trade and industrialization
SW - Music and parties (owambe)
SS - its OYEL Money Baby
@ d bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by ifyeky(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2013
booqee: why only lagosians?? Are they the only non akwa ibom people in dat state?? Sorry to say this is the most immature thing one can do. So in other words he's retaliating?? Gosh i can't believe our politicians sometimes

Dear, dnt mind d OP, he didn't get d info ryt. All d lunatics were taken off d streets of Uyo irrespective of were d r frm. He is jz here to cause tribal wars
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by ifyeky(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Uteghe :

Let's start with Udonwa's mum,Paul Inyang and Oyong Asuquo. Over...

I can see u knw notin abt d politics in Akwa Ibom State
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by invectives(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2013
There definately is an undertone to Fasholas deportation of the Igbos from lagos.dont blame Akpabio for anything,he only treated and sent 2 madmen back to their relatives.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by deeny02(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
Akwa-ibom is a peaceful state with decent infrastructure.
Let all those yoruba lunatics go back to their slums in lagos.
*two can play the game*

Lol! Guess you planning to own a mansion in lekki or the propose Eko Atlantic
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by 360prince(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
ifyeky:

U r a fool. Wat hapens 2 dia state resources?
. Hey !!!. Na who de talk about my governor ?

Menn if na rubbish thin them the talk, i go mak sure say i beat somebody with my te;Deth
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2013
justhelp: then ask the gov where his family resides you will be very disappointed with the anwser. Useless leader of yours, I came to realise that is their fault you know, because you as their subject lack knowledge and remember what bible say, my people are perish for lack of knowledge, insteated of you to hold your leader responsible for your failure all of you idiot will come here to blame other tribe, because you belief they are right the way they govern you, non of you is asking questions,28 people died in anambra state nothing happen, I wonder if you guys got any brain. Anyway you got to fix your region and stop runing to other region for surviva.
I dont mean to insult you but you talk like a fool, how will a governor send is family to live in lag when his state has a governors lodge. Talking about region, do you really thing the south-south need fixing?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
There's nothing wrong with deportation, afterall Gov. Chime recently deported his wife, Clara, back to her parents on mental grounds. When a man becomes fed up with a nagging, atrocious wife, brother, relation or prodigious son, he sends them packing, that is, he deports them. This is something common amongst us. Its all deportation and the reasons are usually poor mental health, insubordination or stubborness of a ward, etc.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by mensdept: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
SW: Music and Parties (OWAMBE)

For REAL
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
How will deportation help us? Will it change the deportees? If someone is a problem take care of him\her, not transfer that problem to another state that's selfish and stupid. With such acts how do we stand as one against other nations? When we can't even love ourselves as a so-called-nation... Truth be told, within a country deportation is bad and shameful
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by MightySparrow: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2013
OliverPin: How will deportation help us? Will it change the deportees? If someone is a problem take care of him\her, not transfer that problem to another state that's selfish and stupid. With such acts how do we stand as one against other nations? When we can't even love ourselves as a so-called-nation... Truth be told, within a country deportation is bad and shameful

Deportation is helping us a great deal, it is simply reminding us our roots and that we are not of the same nation but many disimilar components trying to make things work but not tolerant of ourselves. the solution to Nigerian's problems is simply Sovereign National Conference. I mean not a hoax like the one being convened now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Serious Hunger, Poverty Killing Nigerians – APC Senator, Shehu Sani / Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo / Dasuki Paid Me Monthly - Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.