Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos (26955 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by lazyboy94(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin politics in Nigeria is amost always comic I don't really get it is it a platform for disencouraging akwaibomites from taking sides with the APC or a disaproval of what the Lagos gvt did to the destitute indigenes of anambra state.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Wilywily1: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
lazyboy94: grin politics in Nigeria is amost always comic I don't really get it is it a platform for disencouraging akwaibomites from taking sides with the APC or a disaproval of what the Lagos gvt did to the destitute indigenes of anambra state.
both
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by MCKULQ(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:
WHAT'S THIS ONE SAYING?

am only telling you to grow up and stop been a f**l that you are been called. grin
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Erotex(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper: LET ME TELL YOU THIS
NO OTHER TRIBES CAN SURVIVE IN.NIGERIA WITHOUT YORUBA TRIBE.
MUSIC INDUSTRY: WHICH TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ...
YORUBA TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY..... ARTISTES THAT ARE FROM OTHER TRIBES ARE EVEN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE JUST TO MAKE THEIR SONGS TO BE KNOWN,.................

Maybe u forget to mention Nollywood abi?

tell me if there is any Yoruba musicians that is better than p-square!!

IGBO LANGUAGE is best used in Naija music than any other LANGUAGE
Timaya-Ukwu
iyanya-lee kwa Ukwu
d'banj-igwe
keyswitch-o bim
Solidstar-oluchi
2face-ife ne eme e.t.c

so little bro shut up & stop hating or tribalism!!

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by SU37fighter: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE THIS slowpoke
YOU CAN'T COMPARE AKPABIO WITH FASHOLA..
FASHOLA IS ESTEEM PERSON, GOVERNOR WHOM OTHER GOVERNORS ARE IMITATING.......
WHO IS AKPABIO? HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE? WHERE IS HE FROM?
I'm sure you're one of those people that has never left lagos in their life,so i don't blame you.
Let me paint a picture of fashola's bad governance for you.
Lagos earns 200billion in IGR alone coupled with the federal allocation,which makes it Nigeria's richest state.
Yet,Lagos which has one of the smallest land area in Nigeria has 70% of that small land area overtaken by slums.
Good roads and basic amenities are a luxuries found mainly in posh areas like ikeja and ikoyi.
Is this the kind of governor you want others to emulate?
Lagos state is being weighed down by an utterly corrupt system of godfatherism and tribal politicism.
Go to akwa-ibom and see decent governance,then come back and vote out fashola.
Infact,akpabio is mediocre depending on how high your standards are,but he is abraham lincoln when compared to fashola.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by justhelp(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
you really believe fashola is mature?
lol.
There was no way he would have complained,especially when it's on record that he started the whole deportation issue.
if you have memory and your brain is functioning you ought to know that fashola did not start it
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by striker9(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
justhelp: if you have memory and your brain is functioning you ought to know that fashola did not start it
He's got 1mb,lol.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by utah1: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uteghe :
Akpabio the murderer! Between deportation and kidnapping and murder which is worse?

am nt sure u hv finishe ur primary6 wit such statement...lobatan....

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by justhelp(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE THIS slowpoke
YOU CAN'T COMPARE AKPABIO WITH FASHOLA..
FASHOLA IS ESTEEM PERSON, GOVERNOR WHOM OTHER GOVERNORS ARE IMITATING.......
WHO IS AKPABIO? HOW DOES HE LOOK LIKE? WHERE IS HE FROM?
Akpabio is that useless gov from that always begged fashola for security and safty of his family in a state where fashola is the landlord. Imagine all his family are here in lagos for safty because lasg has good security unlike Akpbio who can not provides that for his people yet they are condemning fashola.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Erotex:

Maybe u forget to mention Nollywood abi?

tell me if there is any Yoruba musicians that is better than p-square!!

IGBO LANGUAGE is best used in Naija music than any other LANGUAGE
Timaya-Ukwu
iyanya-lee kwa Ukwu
d'banj-igwe
keyswitch-o bim
Solidstar-oluchi
2face-ife ne eme e.t.c

so little bro shut up & stop hating or tribalism!!

SEE THIS FOOLISH FELLOW
ANSWER THIS QUESTION

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY ARTISTE TRAVELS DOWN TO LAGOS BEFORE THEY CAN MAKE IT IN THEIR MUSIC CAREER....
MENTION 10 ARTISTES THAT'S HAVING THE RAVE PRESENTLY. YORUBA OCCUPY THE LARGEST SPACE.........
SMELLOS!! MOFOS!
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
justhelp: Akpabio is that useless gov from that always begged fashola for security and safty of his family in a state where fashola is the landlord. Imagine all his family are here in lagos for safty because lasg has good security unlike Akpbio who can not provides that for his people yet they are condemning fashola.
Hahahahaha Oboy are you serious?? Read what you just wrote whether there is any sense in it. Akwa ibom has a governor's lodge for Gods sake, and to be honest with you the security in AKS is far better than that of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
justhelp: Akpabio is that useless gov from that always begged fashola for security and safty of his family in a state where fashola is the landlord. Imagine all his family are here in lagos for safty because lasg has good security unlike Akpbio who can not provides that for his people yet they are condemning fashola.

GOD BLESS U MY BROTHER....
IGBO STATES ARE NOT SAFE ENOUGH.....
TODAY NIGER DELTA MILITANT WILL STRIKE, TOMORROW KIDNAPPING.....
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
Edygrin:
Hahahahaha Oboy are you serious?? Read what you just wrote whether there is any sense in it. Akwa ibom has a governor's lodge for Gods sake, and to be honest with you the security in AKS is far better than that of Lagos.

HOW IS IT MUCH BETTER THAN LAGOS?
IN LAGOS THERE'S NOTHING LIKE KIDNAPPING, NIGER DELTA MILITANT PERIL UNLIKE AKWA IBOM
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

SEE THIS FOOLISH FELLOW
ANSWER THIS QUESTION

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY ARTISTE TRAVELS DOWN TO LAGOS BEFORE THEY CAN MAKE IT IN THEIR MUSIC CAREER....
MENTION 10 ARTISTES THAT'S HAVING THE RAVE PRESENTLY. YORUBA OCCUPY THE LARGEST SPACE.........
SMELLOS!! MOFOS!
why are you guys arguing trash, God made us in a way that we cant do without each other... Agreed Yoruba run music but you shouldnt also forget that the Igbos run sports plus we down here in the south run the nation with our oil... Lol

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Edygrin(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

HOW IS IT MUCH BETTER THAN LAGOS?
IN LAGOS THERE'S NOTHING LIKE KIDNAPPING, NIGER DELTA MILITANT PERIL UNLIKE AKWA IBOM
Niger Delta militant is a thing of the past which you know and when last did u hear of kidnapping in AKS?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
I'm sure you're one of those people that has never left lagos in their life,so i don't blame you.
Let me paint a picture of fashola's bad governance for you.
Lagos earns 200billion in IGR alone coupled with the federal allocation,which makes it Nigeria's richest state.
Yet,Lagos which has one of the smallest land area in Nigeria has 70% of that small land area overtaken by slums.
Good roads and basic amenities are a luxuries found mainly in posh areas like ikeja and ikoyi.
Is this the kind of governor you want others to emulate?
Lagos state is being weighed down by an utterly corrupt system of godfatherism and tribal politicism.
Go to akwa-ibom and see decent governance,then come back and vote out fashola.
Infact,akpabio is mediocre depending on how high your standards are,but he is abraham lincoln when compared to fashola.

IN POLITICS, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE GODFATHER....... GET THAT FACT....
DON'T COMPARE LAGOS WITH AKWA IBOM.....
INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES, SAFETY OF LIFE N PROPERTY IN LAGOS IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE IN AKWA IBOM.... NOTHING LIKE KIDNAPPING IN LAGOS
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by SU37fighter: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Is lagos state not in Nigeria?
Why should he send his family to lagos when they can easily relocate to the US,paris or london.
If his family are not safe in UYO,they can never be safe in ikeja.
If you truely believe that akpabio's family are in lagos due to security issues then ask the LASG to deport them.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by shinacollins(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
Akwa-ibom is a peaceful state with decent infrastructure.
Let all those yoruba lunatics go back to their slums in lagos.
*two can play the game*

ALL THESE CALABAR BOYS WEY DEY CHOP DOG CALLING YORUBA'S LUNATICS. YET THE YORUBA STATES ARE FILLED WITH YOU PEOPLE. YOU BETTER THINK WELL BEFORE YOU TALK. I HAVE BEEN TO YOUR REGION BEFORE AND NO PLACE IN NIGERIA IS FREE LIKE THE WEST.
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
*two can play the game*

ALL THESE CALABAR BOYS WEY DEY CHOP DOG CALLING YORUBA'S LUNATICS. YET THE YORUBA STATES ARE FILLED WITH YOU PEOPLE. YOU BETTER THINK WELL BEFORE YOU TALK. I HAVE BEEN TO YOUR REGION BEFORE AND NO PLACE IN NIGERIA IS FREE LIKE THE WEST.
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
*two can play the game*

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by justhelp(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy: Akpabio did not dump them under ojuelegba bridge by 3am, he handed d 2 destitutes to LASG, dats d bone of contention
Yes you are right he handed them to lasg because they acknowledge their. Responsibility act according, Now ask your self this, what would have happen if ada obi also acknowledge his responsibility and care for his people? Why can't ada obi respond to the calling of lasg at least we saw all the docuemets and letter written to ada obi govt. Answer those questions and cry with shame. IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by taiwobr: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
gegeeeen,let see who blink first
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Slizbeat: Fashola's deportation will help speed up the disintegration of this Nigeria entity. And also help make APC die quickly.cheesy
and Nairaland is doing same at twice that speed.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by justhelp(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy: Akpabio did not dump them under ojuelegba bridge by 3am, he handed d 2 destitutes to LASG, dats d bone of contention
what a kid
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by packman: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:
I SWEAR,THE IGBO WILL SUFFER "DEPORTATION " MOST . IF OTHER STATES FOLLOW THE PRECEPT LAID DOWN BY FASHOLA N AKPABIO..
IGBO ARE SO USELESS, DARTING ABOUT IN EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA N POOR COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.....
IGBO N MONEY
IGBO N DEPORTATION
IGBO N (DIRTY ) JOB (PIRATING OF CD, SELLING ON EXPRESS ROAD, MONEY RITUAL )

NOW BROTHER SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU ARE A TRIBAL LUNATIC, A person I ACTUAL CAN BELIEVE YOU SAT DOWN TO COMPOSE THIS SHIT YOU ARE REALLY DISGUSTING angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by SU37fighter: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

IN POLITICS, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE GODFATHER....... GET THAT FACT....
DON'T COMPARE LAGOS WITH AKWA IBOM.....
INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES, SAFETY OF LIFE N PROPERTY IN LAGOS IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONE IN AKWA IBOM.... NOTHING LIKE KIDNAPPING IN LAGOS
Safety?
Akwaibom is called the home of peace.
The state is a tourist destination in Nigeria.
You have more chance of being kidnapped in Lagos than in akwa-ibom.
And secondly,the fact that you will even say lagos has more infrastructure and safety shows that you don't even know what you're talking about.
How old are you?
Even seasoned tribalists like dayokanu and co cannot talk nonsense like this.
It seems the kids have taken over the thread.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by olaife80: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Unity in diversity
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by justhelp(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Edygrin:
then ask the gov where his family resides you will be very disappointed with the anwser. Useless leader of yours, I came to realise that is their fault you know, because you as their subject lack knowledge and remember what bible say, my people are perish for lack of knowledge, insteated of you to hold your leader responsible for your failure all of you idiot will come here to blame other tribe, because you belief they are right the way they govern you, non of you is asking questions,28 people died in anambra state nothing happen, I wonder if you guys got any brain. Anyway you got to fix your region and stop runing to other region for surviva.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Vinsaint(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
If we love our country say
'NO' to de deportations and
YES! to tolerance and Love
for one another. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by cKaiser: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

This is insane and ridiculous.....is this how Ibo people play dirty politics?

They have more at stake if Yorubas should ante the game of hatred to match this level they are playing it...

I really blame the Yoruba politicians who try to play the game of we are too decent and too matured

Hit them like they did. Remind them of the people who attacked Ore, who bombed Agege during the civil war. Start from the local populace and incite them like they do in Iboland too

Make the topic of any election fully anti Ibo like its the case currently in Anambra.

By the end of next month let all Yoruba states bundle another set of destitute to Abia and Enugu

They started it, lets play this same game and forget about the foolish sophistication
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by klax(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Here comes what I had long predicted and some Ewu(Goats) here in NL were telling me to shut up and sang their silly slogan "Eko o ni baje madness". Lagos that was once seen as Nigeria New York gradually becoming a place people swear not tocome back to again its a show of shame.

I said it two days ago the action of Fasholo would result in a serious national issue one day now the where walking that road now. I never see a educated man like Fashola ruling a state like garage boys would rule their parking lot its a shameful thing indeed.

Destroying people shops and home, bullying people by LASTMA and others, Okada banned, Danfo now has time limit to operate soon iDanfo would be wipe out, Keke Napep trouble, deportation, silly levies upon levies on poor citizen just to mention few I asked this question two days ago is Fashola a true born of Lagos or those home and land claimant bastard?? Because when you see someone behaving like him then a serious question must be ask for real.

Well I wont blame Akpabio totally because something always trigger something. All I know is those set up that make up APC sorry to say this they are just not my kind or type I can vote for though I hate PPD but APC is not and would never be my option.

Buhari is a saddist, a tyrants Islamist, a Loosed Mouthed Rtd General who does not know when a General of his rank should talk or should say or not say, just a slight push he would begin to run mouth as if he is suffering from Dirrhoea of the mouth, a violent inciter and a pretending liar.

Tinubu the worst politician I ever seen or known soon he would change his title to Lord Tinubu or His Majesty Tinubu upon all APC members in all files and ranks, He would dictate to them even time to have sex with their wife at home that is Tinubu stuff

Fashola is the new Idi Amin of Africa still disguise a bloody democrat tyrant taking fun in repression and oppressing the poor in the name of building mad Mega City or showing political relevancy sorry I'm yet to convince Fashola is clean until he vacate that seat and another party take over then we shall see the truth of it all but in this present Lagos whereby all members of the House are his guys nothing will happen than deception and lies though the fact remains that Fashola perform well no doubt but his way of ruling is messing up all his good deed or is it Ngige who is yet to be the governor and don't even has respect for his own culture?

APC is a joker for real I would rather not vote at all than to vote for APC. PDP case is close in my own book already, the most painful thing to me is how the Yoruba always put themselves in all these sort of position making other tribe rain insult on them all the time honestly I love this people a lot but these sort of things need to be address seriously . No offense oo biko. The truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Sallychizzl3: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

IT'S INFECT NOT INFEST

It's actually "infest" not "infect" . Check ur dico b4 correcting som1
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Dphilz: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
all i knw is dat Apga wil win d seat..cm rain cm sun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa / God Hasn't Spoken On Nigeria’s Next President - Adeboye / Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.