Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos (27128 Views)

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate / Boko Haram Orders Chibok Indigenes To Vacate Home / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by yousee(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Donalð Genes: @OP will you stop dragging my state into this?

So you na confirm calabar man?

*@Topic, this word "DEPORT" dey make me vex no be small! Now na so so deport we go dey hear for media until Anambra Gov Election come dash us another mumu phrase!
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Bizibi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:

HOW IS IT MUCH BETTER THAN LAGOS?
IN LAGOS THERE'S NOTHING LIKE KIDNAPPING, NIGER DELTA MILITANT PERIL UNLIKE AKWA IBOM
. Nothing like kidnapping in Lagos?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by samuel900(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
Akwa-ibom is a peaceful state with decent infrastructure.
Let all those yoruba lunatics go back to their slums in lagos.
*two can play the game*
See fool! Can u and ur forefathers survive without Lagos? If they start sending u back from both west and north u are dead. *gbam*
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by annatank(f): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Well he has a reason for doing that
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by yousee(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uteghe :
Akpabio the murderer! Between deportation and kidnapping and murder which is worse?

Murderer? Has he murdered or kidnapped anyone you know of?

Or are you just typing poo!

couldn't you at least even dignify it with the word "alleged"?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by hotwax: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
If we start deporting, we know which ethnic group is going to suffer the most.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by justhelp(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
klax: Here comes what I had long predicted and some Ewu(Goats) here in NL were telling me to shut up and sang their silly slogan "Eko o ni baje madness". Lagos that was once seen as Nigeria New York gradually becoming a place people swear not tocome back to again its a show of shame.

I said it two days ago the action of Fasholo would result in a serious national issue one day now the where walking that road now. I never see a educated man like Fashola ruling a state like garage boys would rule their parking lot its a shameful thing indeed.

Destroying people shops and home, bullying people by LASTMA and others, Okada banned, Danfo now has time limit to operate soon iDanfo would be wipe out, Keke Napep trouble, deportation, silly levies upon levies on poor citizen just to mention few I asked this question two days ago is Fashola a true born of Lagos or those home and land claimant bastard?? Because when you see someone behaving like him then a serious question must be ask for real.

Well I wont blame Akpabio totally because something always trigger something. All I know is those set up that make up APC sorry to say this they are just not my kind or type I can vote for though I hate PPD but APC is not and would never be my option.

Buhari is a saddist, a tyrants Islamist, a Loosed Mouthed Rtd General who does not know when a General of his rank should talk or should say or not say, just a slight push he would begin to run mouth as if he is suffering from Dirrhoea of the mouth, a violent inciter and a pretending liar.

Tinubu the worst politician I ever seen or known soon he would change his title to Lord Tinubu or His Majesty Tinubu upon all APC members in all files and ranks, He would dictate to them even time to have sex with their wife at home that is Tinubu stuff

Fashola is the new Idi Amin of Africa still disguise a bloody democrat tyrant taking fun in repression and oppressing the poor in the name of building mad Mega City or showing political relevancy sorry I'm yet to convince Fashola is clean until he vacate that seat and another party take over then we shall see the truth of it all but in this present Lagos whereby all members of the House are his guys nothing will happen than deception and lies though the fact remains that Fashola perform well no doubt but his way of ruling is messing up all his good deed or is it Ngige who is yet to be the governor and don't even has respect for his own culture?

APC is a joker for real I would rather not vote at all than to vote for APC. PDP case is close in my own book already, the most painful thing to me is how the Yoruba always put themselves in all these sort of position making other tribe rain insult on them all the time honestly I love this people a lot but these sort of things need to be address seriously . No offense oo biko. The truth is bitter.
Thank God for one thing, that YORUBA RUN to no one for heip and if you want to deport any YORUBA pls go ahead will receive them, now let me tell you everything that fashola is doing in lagos is part of our plan and if you know you are not comfortable with it ask your people to leave Lagos YORUBA are the only independent tribe in Nigeria even the British acknowledge that before 1960, OBJ refuse to give allocation to lasg for 2 years the state survive it even create another local councils still funding them till today, how many state can do that and survive in you region? Very soon, I mean very soon you all will understand the level of development that is going on in lagos, soon every international air travellers will not fly from MMIA again but lagos international airport Lekki, all the gov in the SW are performing so let deportation start and let see who will be affected most. My state is now state of Lagos. Hope you understand that
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by striker9(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tribal war every time,na wa ooooooo
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Dilant: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
I wonder y dis political infant who called himsef Gov will av to deport lagosians from his state.Sending dem bak to dere state will nt make any impact in d coming election.Therefore who go win go win,who go loose go loose.Lo ba tan.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by ollyruffy: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na wah for people of this country, must we always turn things like this to score cheap political points? Cant we see outside the box n do what is right?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by WilyWily2: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
striker9: Tribal war every time,na wa ooooooo
No tribal war, with who?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by herich(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
fkaz:

No, since akwa-ibom notified lagos state, lagos state went to AKS to pick them by them self since they have a responsible government who care for it indigenes. Unlike anambra who ignore the call to pick it indigenes.

Akwa ibom could have dump those people under the bridge in lagos, if the government of lagos was not responsible to the plight of it citizen, Unlike anambra
[color=#990000][/color] But many of destitutes were nt from anambra. Fashola should have taken dem to there various states. #think well#
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by karpentar: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Controversy: [s][/s]

thank you for cancelling that rubbish
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sallychizzl3:

It's actually "infest" not "infect" . Check ur dico b4 correcting som1
INFECT IS THE RIGHT WORD TO USE IN CONVEYING THE RIGHT MEANING IN HIS MESSAGE )
INFEST MEANS TO BE HURTFUL, MISCHIEVOUS. WHILE INFECT MEANS TO CAUSE ILLNESS...
INFECT IS THE RIGHT WORD TO USE
MY OGA @ D TOP
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Littlehooper: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
packman:

NOW BROTHER SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU ARE A TRIBAL LUNATIC, A person I ACTUAL CAN BELIEVE YOU SAT DOWN TO COMPOSE THIS SHIT YOU ARE REALLY DISGUSTING angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I NO SABI ENGLISH WELL, WELL....
E BE LIKE SAY U JUST LEARN THOSE WORDS
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by danot1030: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Akpabio like d rest in pdp is just another hypocrites.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by CharliParker: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
I am not from anambra am from Imo state, I tell u i will never vote for this party called PDP Vote for NGIGE he is an Igbo man and not fashola yeruba man, if u vote for Ngige is he going to deport u
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by WilyWily2: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
ollyruffy: Na wah for people of this country, must we always turn things like this to score cheap political points? Cant we see outside the box n do what is right?
APC guyz insulted PDP, they were trying all to pull Jonathan down, going around the country inciting people against PDP, look at how APC politicians payed some media house to publish lies against Oduah and PDP. so they should fold their hands and allow Tinubu, Fashola and Lie Lie Mohammed achieve their aim.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by bllaster1: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper:
I SWEAR,THE IGBO WILL SUFFER "DEPORTATION " MOST . IF OTHER STATES FOLLOW THE PRECEPT LAID DOWN BY FASHOLA N AKPABIO..
IGBO ARE SO USELESS, DARTING ABOUT IN EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA N POOR COUNTRIES IN AFRICA.....
IGBO N MONEY
IGBO N DEPORTATION
IGBO N (DIRTY ) JOB (PIRATING OF CD, SELLING ON EXPRESS ROAD, MONEY RITUAL )
Lazy man talking. Igbos are like the Chinese, creative, industious, highly competitive and dominaring both home and abroad. With such character you can survive any place you find yourself. The downside to it is other people feel they have been outsmarted and thus get Jealos.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by MonogramDoctor(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Gov. Godswill Akpabio has make me proud. He really shows that Akwa Ibom ado ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by igbeke: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Carwaynal: shocked pls let the trend continues like that, we have tired of this false marriage calling Nigeria. You see how Fashola responds to the issue, that is what we call maturity
Ogbeni, y didn't u type in pidgin instead of dis ur "tabon tabon"?
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by LBT: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
*two can play the game*
let the deportation continue and we will see who surfers more whether we the yorubas who are few in your states or millions of your lunatic people living in yoruba lands; your people will lose more if you analyse what the outcome would be like if the east/south south vs west start to retaliate against each other by repatriating people after taking your medicine. Mumu
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by adezjamz(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Yes o.
*two can play the game*
who do U̶̲̥̅̊ think is winning? Fashola can deport 20% of Akwa-Ibom's populace & Akwa-Ibom won't be able to find 0.1% Lagosian...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by Temptee101(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper: LET ME TELL YOU THIS
NO OTHER TRIBES CAN SURVIVE IN.NIGERIA WITHOUT YORUBA TRIBE.
MUSIC INDUSTRY: WHICH TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ...
YORUBA TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY..... ARTISTES THAT ARE FROM OTHER TRIBES ARE EVEN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE JUST TO MAKE THEIR SONGS TO BE KNOWN,.................
Now i see why most people here take you as a dullard
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by eaxes: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Naija people arε̲̣̣̣̥ funny. If U̶̲̥̅̊ ψαnnα talk α̅߆ deportation talk α̅߆ deportation from a better place lyk the UK, Germany...... †☺ another place lyk Naija not deportation from one sh***ithole state †☺ another shi***ithole state.smh.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by eaxes: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
bllaster1:
Lazy man talking. Igbos are like the Chinese, creative, industious, highly competitive and dominaring both home and abroad. With such character you can survive any place you find yourself. The downside to it is other people feel they have been outsmarted and thus get Jealos.
Please please abeg abeg, stop comparing igbo †☺ chinese ¢☺§ doin §☺ is an insult not only †☺ chinese people but †☺ the word "like".
I dont understand this igbo delusion of grandeur even same Ψi† the yorubas. If Ūя lands arε̲̣̣̣̥ as developed as even ecuador i ƒ☺я understand not †☺ even talk of china. You guys claim †☺ αvє all these qualities of intelligence, business acumen bla bla bla but this is not reflected on the ground in igboland Ãήϑ yorubaland. Wtf. Shut up pls make better race of people talk.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by scantee(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
half time. Akpabio 1-0 Fashore
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by samilo88(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Littlehooper: LET ME TELL YOU THIS
NO OTHER TRIBES CAN SURVIVE IN.NIGERIA WITHOUT YORUBA TRIBE.
MUSIC INDUSTRY: WHICH TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ...
YORUBA TRIBE IS RULING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY..... ARTISTES THAT ARE FROM OTHER TRIBES ARE EVEN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE JUST TO MAKE THEIR SONGS TO BE KNOWN,.................
You are a big fool to come up with those reasons. Your brain isn't a placebo, it's meant to be used.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by MightySparrow: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
bllaster1:

The igbos are not like Chinese in any way, the Chinese are original but the igbos are not too confident to put their names on any of their fake products also the Chinese do not go outside their domain to do whatever they produce. Thier are not endangered species like igbos. Stop comparing parallel lines in opposite directions.
Re: Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos by capricon: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
dridowu: i love ds part, that shows that BRF is showing LOVE to all Lagosians wherever they may be in any part of the world.
Double Twale for BRF
Owo Meji Fun Eyan Kan
They hate hate hearing of this words" Fashola, Lagos, Jagaban, Tinubu " etc

So u have joined them. Pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi: "I Was Forced To Borrow N5bn To Fund PDP Campaign" / Patience Jonathan Threatens PDP Governors Over Tukur / Is Poverty Really The Cause?: Moghalu Reacts To Defeat At ADC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.