Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? (18588 Views)

Poll: How would you rate Governor Fashola's performance so far?

Poor: 14% (28 votes)
Acceptable: 49% (95 votes)
Excellent: 36% (70 votes)
This poll has ended

What Has Gej Really Done For The South East / What Exactly Has Fashola Done In Lagos? / What Has Fashola Really Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 1:46am On Jul 30, 2008
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by ayinba1(f): 4:01am On Jul 30, 2008
Seriously, Nigeria1 is just posting things so we can respond. he must be having a ball. I refuse to see him as serious
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by gaphy(m): 4:48am On Jul 30, 2008
I am based in Lagos but i am currently studying in a university in Oyo state, I know the difference i feel every time i go home for holidays, whoever says Fashola is not performing is only been sarcastic, compared to the Oyo state Governor Fashola is 200% better, if you want to criticize u have to be constructive and rain abusive words on someone who is trying his best to fix something he met in shambles. the whole Nigerian situation is frustrating. What's wrong in having a beautiful environment with fresh air, nice ambiance, where you can actually do creative thinking , i believe the beautification project is a step in the right direction. Moreover Fashola is a man that listens, at least he responds to suggestions and criticisms forwarded to him through the right channel at least he is doing something unlike our president who keeps bringing up different excuses for not doing the right thing.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by gaphy(m): 4:53am On Jul 30, 2008
nigeria1 Rome was not built in a day, same thing goes for lagos.
Think more of the good side.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 5:46am On Jul 30, 2008
That is true, But fashola have been there for 9 years, as SSG and governor. How long does it take to build rome. Some said somthing about winning an election, If they rigged an election i won. fashola would not complete that time in office.

you see i feel for the poor in lagos. I know what is going in oyo state. Dont worry about oyo state. it would be fix. I just want lagos to get better. I am base abroad and I do not want lagos to look like ibadan but like abroad. And it look like the tinubufashola family can not fix it.  I really do not want to talk about fashola. I want to talk about Yoruba nation development.

We have look at all option,  And since abuja do not care for our people, many are looking at the option of breaking away from the federation. may people do believe we should do that what do you think.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by jockey112(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2008
Nigeria1 are you by any chance the same guy from NVS with the name iyalata. In case you are not, you might want to read some of his articles on Nigeria village square its in line with the vision of egbe omo oduduwa. May Eledumare(God) bless the Yoruba nation.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Mustay(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2008
To be fair, I rate Fashola 50% even though I voted him not.

To achieve the Mega city status, he's taking massive infrastructural development decisions and I thank God he 's a lawyer 'cos it's obvious most Lagosians take the law for an arse and they just think they can do anything they like. e.g Landlords having houses on canals - how wicked can that be?

Most of our problems are cause by us.

The latest I heard was he ordering CCECC to reconstruct the road they 'did' at the LASU - Igando area. These people just do nonsensical jobs and collect contract money. 3 months later, their work is in a terrible state.

It takes time and unlike UMYA who doesn't seem to realise hez only got 3 years, FASH knows the urgent treatment Lagos needs!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2008
Nigeria1;;:

That is true, But fashola have been there for 9 years, as SSG and governor. How long does it take to build rome. Some said somthing about winning an election, If they rigged an election i won. fashola would not complete that time in office.

you see i feel for the poor in lagos. I know what is going in oyo state. Dont worry about oyo state. it would be fix. I just want lagos to get better. I am base abroad and I do not want lagos to look like ibadan but like abroad. And it look like the tinubufashola family can not fix it. I really do not want to talk about fashola. I want to talk about Yoruba nation development.

We have look at all option, And since abuja do not care for our people, many are looking at the option of breaking away from the federation. may people do believe we should do that what do you think.

why should I take an idiot that doesnt know what he is talking about seriously . . .

were u the one that appointed him as SSG 9yrs ago ? if u dont know sumtin' bloody well shut ur trap up ! angry

if u want to break away . . . u 1st break away from NLAND, u sound like a scratched CD already . . .gosh ! embarassed
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Mustay(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2008
Governor Fashola's example
By Banji Adisa

TWO days ago at the biennial congress of the Nigeria Guild of Editors at the Oranmiyan Hall of the Airport Hotel, I had a brief opportunity to assess BRF (Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN), the Lagos State Governor at close range, more than one year into his administration of this peculiar state - the Centre of Excellence. There he was, in the midst of hundreds of editors and senior editors nationwide from the media industry, in fact a collection of the very best minds in the industry that Nigeria can boast about. Sure he was meeting most of them for the first time too. He simply came across as an unassuming, focused, hard-working and determined man who never forgets to remind you that Eko o ni baje o (it shall always be well with Lagos), a slogan he adopted for his governorship campaign.

The forum presented the governor with a good opportunity to challenge the editors to help re-brand the country in spite of the perceived lapses and social problems which are not peculiar to Nigeria. Agreed there are criminal activities and other negative acts, he counseled, there are better ways of presenting them. He likened his claims to a Yoruba saying which literally translates that if a man calls his container a carcass, so be it for others as that is the only identification. Fashola said, 'if you introduce your son to me as a thief, I will call him by no other name than a thief'. He reminded the media executives of rising cases of knife stabbing in the United Kingdom, unrelenting armed robbery and other shooting incidents in South Africa and the stressful situation in the Middle East - developments which had never stopped Nigerians from streaming to London, Johannesburg, or Jerusalem and Mecca (to perform the pilgrimage). Nigeria's situation cannot be an exemption, he further stressed his re-branding theory which he believed the editors are in a better position to do without handing the job to outsiders in the name of image laundering by a foreign public relations firm. Agreed we should celebrate ourselves but let it be on the condition that governments, at whatever level, do not abandon their duties to the people they are supposed to serve.

One secret he had been keeping was unintentionally disclosed on Monday by Chief Onyema Ugochuchuwu, a fellow of the Guild in his speech: 'Fashola was made at the Daily Times'. This, the governor admitted without clarifications, but he would have loved to keep the information under wraps. Fashola drew an applause when he tried to re-cast the headline for a story he said the editors failed to find a better angle to it, the day two senior police officers fell to armed robbers' bullets in Lagos. 'Armed robbers take over Lagos' the editors screamed to the public. But Fashola's journalistic instincts would have looked at it from another perspective like 'Two valiant police officers die fighting armed robbers'. Such was his passion for journalism, only that the legal profession in which he has also excelled got the better part of him. Even the veteran 'Sad Sam' as we know him best in this business publisher of the Vanguard newspapers observed as he presented a plaque to the governor that the standing ovation BRF got for the speech he delivered is indicative of the seriousness with which he prepared it and which he employs in administering Lagos.

I am quite aware that it's too early in the day to jump into conclusions, before you accuse me of hasty judgment. But I'll like to make a submission: the man is gradually working to change Lagos - once dubbed a concrete jungle by OBJ - for good, especially the environment. For once, the state is blessed with a man who shows the political will to face the task of returning Lagos to the path of sanity. To a keen observer, so much has changed and is changing in the landscape. It will be a disservice to the people if this mission cannot be fully accomplished for whatever reason. Already, the impression has been created in town among Lagos residents that the governor doesn't care about the status of anyone when it comes to restoring sanity to the environment.

One thing fascinates me too about the method of governance. In a country like Nigeria, we have seen a man who really believes in a two-way communication system with his people, with recent publication (full page advert) of the phone numbers and e-mail addresses of his commissioners and permanent secretaries - and his own! - to get feedbacks on his administration and officials. This system he believes gives room for accountability. The governor's number for example is 080 34301122 and his e-mail is brfgov@gmail.com. For now I am not in a position to say how effective these channels are because I have not tried them. I hope we will be in a position to continuously sing praises of this initiative, so long as we can call these servant leaders to order or to tell them what we need. I hope it works well like the toll free 767 distress call system which also got his support and has been reported to be very effective in reaching security operatives.

There is sense too in the publication of laws being passed in the state to increase the people's awareness level. For instance, how am I supposed to know that it is now unlawful for me to give alms to beggars on the road (the beggar is even more guilty of soliciting) or allow a tipper to unload its content by the roadside for an owner to continue work on that house under construction?

But if we say the governor has achieved so much, we would only be deceiving ourselves and massaging his ego. He still has a lot ahead of him. I know for example that if he succeeds in turning a greater part of the state into an eldorado and he ignored the plight of the people of Ejigbo local council development area to construct another exit route to relieve the serious pressure on the only available one through Oke Afa, he has not done much. His predecessor promised and failed woefully to deliver in eight years. Here is a road that absorbs the heavy traffic from Egbe, Ikotun Idimu, Egbeda, Igando, Iseri Osun (very pathethic), Ijegun and more. Your excellency, the people of this area have suffered long enough in silence. It is an ordeal transiting through this road every day. The chairman of the council area is helpless, if you care to know. In his domain are gullies called roads, state roads. Direct the relevant agencies to fix them today and you win the people's hearts.

I don't envy the governor because he has too many assignments that can make or mar his distinguished career. And I hear before he launched into the campaigns then, his primary constituency especially the body of senior advocates passionately appealed to him to hold the banner aloft and not tarnish the image of colleagues while occupying that exalted position. They got his word which is a bond, I learnt. I need not say more since Fashola himself knows the implication of messing up.

One thing which keeps worrying me, however, is the looming image of his predecessor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in state matters. I may be wrong but I can feel this heavily. Godfather or no godfather, someone should please tell the Asiwaju that he has had his chance and we want to see a weaned BRF take weighty political decisions in the administration of the state. Anyway, I trust BRF that he has a mind of his own.

http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/editorial_opinion/article02//indexn2_html?pdate=300708&ptitle=Governor%20Fashola%27s%20example
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2008
Nigeria1;;:

Dr Kiuna contractor, look at the picture again and ask if it is fair to the people of Lagos.

now im getting more confident that you dont know anything and i really dont blame those that have cursed u previously. Now for the records,do you mind placing side by side pics of b4 and after because i know where u got these pics from and its old enuff(just as old and retarded as yourself)for the guy pulling the Dirt bin, please put the automated garbage collector that is presently the minimum waste disposal equipment used in lagos state as at now.for the beggers on the street please put by the side the LAWMA initiative of recruiting them to sweep(which i bet u do wherever u are)at night,providing employment for them at minimum of 15k a month.and for that bridge please put the resent pix of the tractors and bull dozwers that went to clear up the place a few months back.I am not suprised at ur mentality,people like u are all mouth no action,u ran away from this end to be an expensive slave in another country that isnt yours,you claim to be a leader in all those places but you have obviously derailed in ur quest for rulling further(thatz if u had 1),then i really have to commend u on ur lack of basic facts,people are here seeing changes U are over there sending us pictures,how does that add up
www.nairaland.com/attachments/58381_uglysideoflagos_jpg87c6732c3eeece016c9f773bc7728e8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58382_uglysideoflagos1_jpg97e3a2947a98c7a82fde542fd10b82ee

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58383_uglysideoflagos2_jpg364c2602ed747518425c267a05efd363

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58544_IMG_4346email_JPG63cee8195e09e1ddd496293925ddbb6a
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2008
Nigeria1;;:

Dr Kiuna contractor, look at the picture again and ask if it is fair to the people of Lagos.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]now im getting more confident that you dont know anything and i really dont blame those that have cursed u previously. Now for the records,do you mind placing side by side pics of b4 and after because i know where u got these pics from and its old enuff(just as old and retarded as yourself)for the guy pulling the Dirt bin, please put the automated garbage collector that is presently the minimum waste disposal equipment used in lagos state as at now.for the beggers on the street please put by the side the LAWMA initiative of recruiting them to sweep(which i bet u do wherever u are)at night,providing employment for them at minimum of 15k a month.and for that bridge please put the resent pix of the tractors and bull dozwers that went to clear up the place a few months back.I am not suprised at ur mentality,people like u are all mouth no action,u ran away from this end to be an expensive slave in another country that isnt yours,you claim to be a leader in all those places but you have obviously derailed in ur quest for rulling further(thatz if u had 1),then i really have to commend u on ur lack of basic facts,people are here seeing changes U are over there sending us pictures,how does that add up [/font] www.nairaland.com/attachments/58381_uglysideoflagos_jpg87c6732c3eeece016c9f773bc7728e8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58382_uglysideoflagos1_jpg97e3a2947a98c7a82fde542fd10b82ee

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58383_uglysideoflagos2_jpg364c2602ed747518425c267a05efd363

www.nairaland.com/attachments/58544_IMG_4346email_JPG63cee8195e09e1ddd496293925ddbb6a
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by toxnaija: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
Dr.Kitaun and Nigeria1 should please call me on 08023337877.I would really like to get in touch with you.Believe it or not,the governor has been going through all your posts in the last one week.I informed him about this.If you still dont want him,then give Obanikoro or Bode George the chance in 2011.And if you dare make any noise then,I would personally look for you to be dismembered without trial.Nigeria1,please mail the governor and you will be ashamed by the time you realise you were on the wrong track.Sincerely,he doesnt deserve all these sarcasm.He has touched so many lives without making any noise.I am a living witness.Go to Ogun state,it is all noise and no action.OGD everywhere,yet nothing.Mind you,I am very close to OGD too.He has an ego problem.I will provide you details about the wide gulf between BRF's and OGD's personality when you get in touch.Please call me.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2008
@nigeria1, Now take a closer look at that boy in that pix, that is what will happen to your son if you refuse to plan your future. You can imagine a family having up to 6 kids in the nigeria of today knowing fully well that "God will do it"

Those beggars are simply people like you, who refuse to believe there is something they can still do to start up
even when those wastes are removed, i know nigerians, they will start afresh.

I am glad some ppl have admitted and are now mute. Nigeria1, If i were seun, remove you from my site
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2008
webdezzi, is party control nigerian problem or corruption, do you want me to show you IBB bedroom who introduce birth control to nigeria.

Corruption is our problem.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2008
1. You claim that some state do not have street light for God sake. Do we still live in the stone age in Nigeria. To even compare yourself with failure shows you the level lagos have gone that far. It use to be a state that lead and other follow. So now we now compare ourself with failing state. Iya maje omo ti oni mama. Most governor have brought buses. kano, osun, rivers because they did not call BRT .

street lights are powered by electricity which in turn has been monopolised by the defluct NEPA now PHCN which is governed by the fderal government.iniciatives have been taken by the private sector and lagos state to do something about that,lagos state in one of its projcts had to ban the use of ordinary wood as bill boards and now opt for electronical ones,this would however light up the state in a positve way,imagine that at places like ikeja under bridge,ojuelegba,maryland,Cms and other places or hideouts as the case maybe.metion the states that can brag of such initiatives?bare in mind in the last administration,it was proposed by the state government to have an independent Power sector to counter act nepa but noooooooo it was thrown out by the federal arm, if that was in progress alot would change,more private investors foreign and local would do business at a better rate not generator rates,now u understand dont u?
as 4 ur BRT acusation, be more specific,what did the other states buy it 4??and what did they call it??BRT is not just buying buses ,dim wit, do the ones in other states have designated lanes?how many people are transported per hour?please break it down.

2. How do you compare lagos with Balyase, they live in creeks. they need ferry. And this state do not make that much money from internal generate revenue. only from federal.

live in creeks with how many ferries??has the state provided for its few people?the internal revenue of lagos was beefef up by the presnt govnor,how many states can boast of thesame even being from thesame political party?there are countries like Botswana that have a popultion of about 2million but can cater for themselves, y cant the little staes do the same?they have less to cater 4 and they have even higher revenue from the federal arm?y cant they build on their own resources?Calabar/Tourism/Tinapa, ring a bell.Dullard?!?!

3. tell us which LA school fashola children are going to. Can he transfer his children to the one in Ajegunle please. LA school adegunle. That is the way to be close to the people. Not sit in Lekki or victoria island or ikoyi with the rich. Are the people serving him or him serving them.

you go find out urself, KIDNAPER tongue, the govnor dosnt always stay in ikoyi, funny enuff he seldom stays on the island, he stays on the mainland, surulere to be exact,and surulere isnt that cream.4. I would tell you Jakande children would go to public school if he was in government, because he would maintain them to that level that human can live in them. What fashola have at the moment. only pigs and chicken can go to them. Do you call this below school

5. So you are a CONTRACTOR, The yorubas would say, who will the fly support, if not the man with the wound. MR CONTRACTOR FOR FASHOLA, You people do not need to eat lagos finish.

yes i am a contractor, i have a staff base of almost 100 and i pay salary,and created employment for others directly and touched others indirectly,if that is eating lagos state then i dont know what starving is.i am living up 2 my responsibility and i am toching lives in my own way.I can employ you and pay u a good amount to stop Slaving away in a foreign land cool

6. I do not know fashola directly, I know people who knows him, that what I SAID.

people like u dont know people like him directly, u know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody, always the trend because u dont have what it takes mentally(u dont have nothing to offer upstairs).i can introduce u to him, at least through this blog u now know someone else that knows him so u can use that as ur next base of argument

7. You said I should use my skill for lagos. Did you see my first statement "I was a former member of the scription union, Deeper life church as a student leader, administrator of church in, the Redeemed christain church of God, Nigeria christian copper fellowship, Unilorin christain Union."""
Do i sound like someone who give egunje to you. I do not give egunje, People who do not give egunje do not become contrator with the lagos govt.

we are talking about 17million plus u are talking about 2 or 3 gathered together, we are not arguing about marrage are we?
"I was a former member of the scription union, Deeper life church as a student leader, administrator of church in, the Redeemed christain church of God, Nigeria christian copper fellowship, Unilorin christain Union."""

8. You claim you have the level of facilities i have because you are a contactor to the lagos govt. Then you are rich from getting contract from lagos. My brother what qualifies you to get contract from Lagos state govt. Do you have the technical skill for the project or your man know man skill.

In every sence i qualify because i met all standards required.in terms of facilities,i got them form the land you are slaving and payed the people u call 'sir' sir',
Technically i have people over here that are very sound and able to carry out the job efficiently and some wer trained where u presently slave.
About getting rich for lagos contract, i actually work 9-5 in a top oil company and my allowance takes care of my needs and it can take care of yours too, just come to lagos.

i know you need attention and i will give it to you,i have read a number of things you have been writing and i see the misplaced child in u,u just happen to be one of those that used church as a cover up 2 generate money 2 leave this country now u feel u are any better hyping what is not urs.i was brought up not to do stuff like that.i come to the US and other parts of the country not to sweep and clean the streets and i made it in this country,i work very hard and this is the result.,i feel u should too so u can put your money where ur mouth is.i help as many people i can and this is all part of it. you placed a pic of a school that was badly depreciated, id like to ask you,
when u ran away from this country with christain org money, how much of your sweat money has been put to develop the primary or secondary school u finished from,at least they do that in the country u are slaving now,y dint you pick such a good gesture and share with lagosians instead of filling the treads with late Awolowo's pictures and embarassing yourself?
angry
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2008
@nIGERIA

corruption is your problem and not mine, We have good and bad, its up to you to decide which one you want

I have all it takes to hack into bank's networks, websites, send spoofed emails to get people's bank login details, yet i decided to focus on how to use that knowledge towards securing my client's website and apps

Let me tell you one thing in this life, you are free to choose which path you want to thread, people may not be able to stop you

its a free world but that does not mean we should blame everything on the government when we started it ourselves

Now ask yourself, who dumped those refuse?

Just because you started an argument does not mean you must keep it up even when you know you are making very little sense.

Now, you know what you should do, give yourself 3 dirty slaps and same this 10 times

"Even those i am older than my fathers, i will start using my brain for what it is meant for"

say it!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by toxnaija: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
Dr.KITAUN and NIGERIA1,
thanks for the call.I hope the real people called.pls confirm thru this thread.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
confirmed !!! wink

but wait a minute . . .dont tell me Nigeria1 called u o . . . shocked how did he sound ?

hope he didnt sound off as one alawada kerikeri ? LMAO ! grin

anyways . .TTYL wink
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2008
Toxnaija  , it was me. dlox01  i am going to a meeting. i do not have the time today, my be in the night, i will reply you. I would show you we would do better.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by agaba123(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2008
BRF is the man. he even has the time to seek public Opinion. wow!

Bless his soul. He met a dilapidated Lagos and I believe he is taking his time to get the rot sorted.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hmm! i smell fish
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by jockey112(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2008
Nigeria1 sorry i meant Bode Eluyera. Thanks
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2008
dlox01 --I am not a negative person in life. And honestly I do not want to get into negative mind set with you. I do not want to put fashola down. It is not my business to do it. The real issue in lagos is not fashola, but the people of Lagos. You look like you are more interested in fashola, good for you. But my concern is the people of Lagos. I have my worry , what type of school their children go to.

I can't sleep knowing what they are going through, I can't knowing what yorubas are going through and nigerian as a whole,  I want the best for you people.  i was welfare office in one of the  redeemed church, so people welfare is what i am all about.

If you claim you want to introduce fashola to me. I am an open person. You can call me 1416 904 5008, I love to listen and share ideas. An just a note, I do not know fashola through 3 rd, my children have a heritage that goes back to the first paliament in western nigeria . So I do have an understand and I have more than 5 contact who have direct access with him. Senoir member of his party. If fashola have engineering contract and feel my company is worth given, that would be nice. but like i have listed. He as to caught up before 2011, if not I would run. That is not a joke. A member of the family was deputy governor. I do have access to fashola if i want. but if you want to introduce , feel free.  Same for the president , if I push myself. One of the president adviser spent 1 whole hour trying to get me to come back to Nigeria. May be I would get a toll free number and Nigerian abroad can call for free and talk live with Nigerian leader. I would try and do that.

My concept of what i dream of lagos is deep and the passion is there , I am not sure if fashola have the same passion that you claim. I can only talk about mine. but I am open to listen to him. I have nothing against fashola. I have ideas beyoud your dream how to change lagos. And i still keep my bird in my pocket.  

http://.com
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2008
@NIGERIA01

all these names-dropping wont get u anywhere . . .  tongue

u write so badly, ur words badly co-joined, ur claims verbose . . .why would anyone believe u ?  undecided

a senior member of AC is ur family member ? which of them ? tell me . . .I WILL DOWNLOAD HIS PROFILE HERE AND NOW  tongue

u have close contacts with BRF ? PLS STOP THESE CHEAP JOKES NAW  grin  grin`
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
dlox01 --I am not a negative person in life. And honestly I do not want to get into negative mind set with you.uv bin negetive from the start I do not want to put fashola down. It is not my business to do it. The real issue in lagos is not fashola, but the people of Lagos. You look like you are more interested in fashola, good for you. But my concern is the people of Lagos. I have my worry , what type of school their children go to.

seems we are coming to an agreement,u are begining to sound calm,seems u are getting the picture now.but i want you to refer to the topic:"HAS FASHOLA REALLY DONE ANYTHING IN LAG"??
Everybody here is concerned,i mean,who no like better thing,but what we are witnessing is years of depreciation and not what the present governor has brought forward.if you check his profile,you'll be educated on when he joined politics(find out)then you would know what and what not to point out.
I can't sleep knowing what they are going through, I can't knowing what yorubas are going through and nigerian as a whole,  I want the best for you people. what do u mean u people?u honestly dont know how to use your words,u sound like you have escaped and you are watching down on us from heaven or something,are u sure u are nigerian at all?better still,are u sure u are all right??.   i was welfare office in one of the  redeemed church, so people welfare is what i am all about.yes i agree with u on ur welfare position but did the people of redeemed get all what they wanted when u were there?did u achieve what u wanted in ur tenure?did redeemed church acheive its dream/target/goals through u in office?if the answer is yes then there shouldnt be any reason to strive for more by that church or by u

If you claim you want to introduce fashola to me. I am an open person.so am i You can call me 1416 904 5008,u call me 2348060251000 I love to listen and share ideas.so do i. An just a note, I do not know fashola through 3 rd, my children have a heritage that goes back to the first paliament in western nigeria . So I do have an understand and I have more than 5 contact who have direct access with him.i have direct access to him n not contacts. Senoir member of his party.mine is bloodline not political If fashola have engineering contract and feel my company is worth given, that would be nice.if u meet the requirments,but u cant fold ur arms over there n spray ur mouth n xpect something . but like i have listed, He as to caught up before 2011, if not I would run.i really hope u do That is not a joke.c'mon,stope kiddin me .A member of the family was deputy governor.mine is governor I do have access to fashola if i want. but if you want to introduce , feel free.  Same for the president , if I push myself.everything is possible One of the president adviser spent 1 whole hour trying to get me to come back to Nigeria.u must really feel important,thatz y u run ur mouth,i really hope u get tha toll free number May be I would get a toll free number and Nigerian abroad can call for free and talk live with Nigerian leader. I would try and do that.

My concept of what i dream of lagos is deep and the passion is there , I am not sure if fashola have the same passion that you claim.i am  SURE u dont have thesame passion the governor has for this state like i claim because if you do,a special adviser wont be begging you to come over to naija n u will keep him 4 an hour,it really shows your level of commitment and passion u have for lagos state,people are out here slugging it out to make things better and u that boast of the know how is overthere n u are telling me about passion for lagos state,please watch what u say n stop missleading the 16% people that are on ur side of the votes. I can only talk about mine. but I am open to listen to him. I have nothing against fashola. I have ideas beyoud your dream how to change lagos. i have put in more actions than ur ideas and your ideas transcribes to just dreams. And i still keep my bird in my pocket.ur bird is dead    angry grin

@ Dr Kitaun, i am suspecting this NigeriaO1 is not nigerian,he is a RETARD!!!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2008
Jesus is Lord !!! grin grin grin

ROTFLMAO . . .

Dlox01 . . .u just made my day ! grin

Nigerian1 , sure is a Retarded Togolese grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
seriously this Nigeria1 guy needs see his shrink . . .

NAH, UR JUST PARTIALLY RIGHT,
THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE SHRUK!!! grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by dlox01(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ kobojunkie

i have noticed that the retards that bad lip the efforts of Fashola are people like u and nigeria1 who do not stay in lag and cannot pin point if there is progress but just live on bad images the media throws down there to earn cheap cash of u and those u slave 4.now let me get one thing clear bout your statements,if u aint got nothing concrete to spit out den don't spit at all or i'll liquify u the way i did naija1. BEWARE angry
grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
dlox01:

@ kobojunkie

i have noticed that the retards that bad lip the efforts of Fashola are people like u and nigeria1 who do not stay in lag and cannot pin point if there is progress but just live on bad images the media throws down there to earn cheap cash of u and those u slave 4.now let me get one thing clear bout your statements,if u aint got nothing concrete to spit out den don't spit at all or i'll liquify u the way i did naija1. BEWARE angry
grin

pls try and quote Kobojunkie next time so we all will read what he posts before running to modify it . . . grin
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by Nigeria17: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2008
My brother since you have decided all you can do is insult and twist my words , have a wonderful day.
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by toxnaija: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
thanks for the great debate on the best governor in Nigeria at least for now.Sincerely he has touched my life in a big way.I will tell you the details very soon.Dr.Kitaun,I am still waiting for your promised call.Thanks for the support for BRF and his winning team.Even my vulcaniser was praying for him yesterday inspite of the fact that he was dislodged by the demolition at Awolowo way,Ikeja.He said it is for the good of everybody at the end of the day.He also remarked that it is only a fearless and stubborn man like BRF that can govern a stubborn people like Lagosians.If an illiterate could reason that way,why would I argue with the educated illiterates who dont see any good in his giant strides.EKO O NI BAJE OOOOO!
Re: Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? by DrKitaun(m): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2008
@Toxnaija

u are the man jare !!!  wink

amma call u later in the morning hopefully, had too long a day and was off my phone for most of the day . . . .

BRF has shown all and sundry that he is not all mouth but action, a man that never gets deterred by negative criticism, one who is focused and knows that even though the road is rough THEY ONLY PREVAIL HE WHO DAILY MARCHES FORWARD AND NEVER SAY FAIL !!!

BRF is one who has touched so many lives in a million and one ways, given hope to many others, in doing all this ensuring that all is aware that ITS NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL !!!

people questioned his rationale for bringing in Rio as the chief launcher of the street soccer project, the same set of people have forgotten that the kind of role Rio plays as MAN UTD capt and as English captain is enough to make our youths sit tight and do something with their lives . . .RIO WAS BROUGHT UP IN PECKHAM, a London ghetto, oir Oshodi equivalent . . .TODAY IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST AND MOST WIDELY RESPECTED SPORTS PERSONALITIES !!! isnt that enough for any child to draw inspiration from ? undecided

to add to that . . .The Motherless children home at Lekki just got numerous gifts - matress, provisions and other household equipment from the foundation set up by Rio on his visit . . .DO WE NOW SEE THAT BRF HAS JUSTIFIED HIS BRINGING IN RIO ? . .to boot, this is just a tip of the iceberg expected from Rio  cheesy

we all have seen how BRF has been working round the clock to make sure the health sector is up and working ? what of the transport sector ? what of the various security meetings he holds just to make sure all is secure as much as possible ?

arent we all happy that the operations of the omo oniles have been drastically reduced ? arent we happy that LAWMA is doing that job as it should be done ?

arent we happy that we have a responsive governor that puts his telephone no and mail in various media just so that u and I can communicate with him ?

as Lagosians, we need to acquaint ourselves with the workings of Govt, in doing this we would realize, that the malaise in the society is monumental, but with time this Govt will surpass even itself if we as Lagosians come up with positive critisisms not spastic comments, with our co-operation, the BRF government will get there . . .THIS IS ONE DYNAMIC GOVERNMENT THAT WILL GIVE US ALL A NEW LAGOS THAT WOULD BE ENVY OF ALL !!! kiss

EKO O NI BAJE O . . .  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Rubbishes Sowore's Claim On The State Of Corruption In Nigeria / 2019: Benue PDP To Return David Mark To Senate For 6th Term / FIRS Budgets N160 Million For 850 Drivers’ Uniforms, N825 Million For Refreshmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.