Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now (4616 Views)

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? / Mock The Atheist. / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by UyiIredia(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oluwatola5: Crap!!!!

Now i wonder why atheists wouldnt attack someone like you since you still practice religion and believe in the existence of supernatural beings, but i have come to reason that of all religion, christianity is what seems to be majority's headache. Seriously atheists dont know how less christians are violent, all these pagans are really mean set of people!!!! Gosh!!!!

Anyway if refusing to bow down or to recite incantations, carrying sacrifice on my head and littering T-junctions, then entering evil covens to cummune with all those ''iyas'',pouring of drinks on the ground to pay homage to whatever, using charm, believe in sigidi's, worship wood, iron and whatever makes me stupid, then leave it that way abi it dey affect you ni Yeye!!!!

If you think all pagabs do the bolded, na YOU_yes you!_be YEYE pesin.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by macof(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

If you think all pagabs do the bolded, na YOU_yes you!_be YEYE pesin.

Lol that's wat pagans face in the hands of muslims and Christians, they don't know anything about us and our practices yet they condemn it and condemn their own ancestors. Smh
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2013
rationalmind: Hey!!!

Your input is needed on https://www.nairaland.com/1528436/all-atheists-agnostics-pagans-lets
that practice was later nullified by God
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2013
Ukuts gp: that practice was later nullified by God

The thread wasn't meant for you.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by macof(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
rationalmind:

The thread wasn't meant for you.

his post made it worse
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
macof:

his post made it worse

Hehehehe, I foresaw those kind of responses.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
rationalmind:

Hehehehe, I foresaw those kind of responses.
did u support that abomination if i may ask. Anyway, it is nt for me.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ukuts gp: did u support that abomination if i may ask. Anyway, it is nt for me.

You presumed its an abomination and ure aksing if I support your presumption. No, I don't. You have to first show why its abomination,
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: The way the Atheists and pagans talk about Jesus or God on this forum is very insulting. Did they think Jesus is their mate. Some even have the audacity to talk to the holyspirit anyhow. I dont blame them cos they dnt know what they are doing, if they know they will not talk that way.

Hebrew 10:31.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

I want to warn them to stop as the consequences is so terrible and deadly. They should know that God is nt their mate but their maker. So when they are talking concerning him they should be very careful.

Hebrew 12:29.
For God is a consuming fire.

No one plays pranks with God.

I want to state here that all the atheist, satanist, and pagan should embrace Jesus as their personal lord and saviour and believe in him before it is too late.
YOU ARE WARNED!

so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao
Since you said in your other thread that catholics and t.b Joshua followers will go to hell, I asked you which church do you attend so that we can follow your heavenly pastor. Alas, Immediately I asked that question, you abandoned the thread and ran away.
Why are you so ashamed of naming your church, rather hiding behind your keyboard and attacking others.
If you are scared of naming your church, how are you going to convert the hell bound team of catholics and t,b Joshua team nah?

cant stop laughing.

I dare you to mention your church
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kamsy10:

so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao
Since you said in your other thread that catholics and t.b Joshua followers will go to hell, I asked you which church do you attend so that we can follow your heavenly pastor. Alas, Immediately I asked that question, you abandoned the thread and ran away.
Why are you so ashamed of naming your church, rather hiding behind your keyboard and attacking others.
If you are scared of naming your church, how are you going to convert the hell bound team of catholics and t,b Joshua team nah?

cant stop laughing.

I dare you to mention your church
just accept the truth. Ok.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by TerryCarr(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by kennedyugo: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2013
All atheist do there whole life is struggling to disprove the existence of God. That's to show you they're afraid of something. Because iI they're settled in their minds above all doubts that there's no God, they wouldn't bother themselves disproving a thing that doesn't exist!
But not so. Their consciences still signify or attest, somehow to the existence of God. All their theories and arguments are just for consolation!
You know the truth. It's ringing in your heart
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by gothrones(m): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2013
^
All christians do there whole life is struggling to prove the existence of God. That's to show you they're afraid of something. Because iI they're settled in their minds above all doubts that there's a God, they wouldn't bother themselves proving a thing that exist!
But not so. Their consciences still signify or attest, somehow to the non-existence of God. All their theories and arguments are just for consolation! You know the truth. It's ringing in your heart

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by macof(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2013
kennedyugo: All atheist do there whole life is struggling to disprove the existence of God. That's to show you they're afraid of something. Because iI they're settled in their minds above all doubts that there's no God, they wouldn't bother themselves disproving a thing that doesn't exist!
But not so. Their consciences still signify or attest, somehow to the existence of God. All their theories and arguments are just for consolation!
You know the truth. It's ringing in your heart

Ur opinion read above and get the true version
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Mintayo(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2013
@Op, stop wasting ur time,the wicked will continue,same with d righteous.
The insult will not stop,it will continue till d end of ages.
As long as Satan still exists,this and many more wnt stop...satan is the god of them all...
The interesting thing is that the Jesus they are insulting still loves them,died for them and gave Himself for them...He is praying to the Father for them, so that they can repent from their evil ways and be free from Satan's grip.
I hope they see the 'light' before it is too late.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by OlaoChi: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mintayo: @Op, stop wasting ur time,the wicked will continue,same with d righteous.
The insult will not stop,it will continue till d end of ages.
As long as Satan still exists,this and many more wnt stop...satan is the god of them all...
The interesting thing is that the Jesus they are insulting still loves them,died for them and gave Himself for them...He is praying to the Father for them, so that they can repent from their evil ways and be free from Satan's grip.
I hope they see the 'light' before it is too late.

Are u saying your Satan is the God of your ancestors?
The Gods of Africa are evil Satans while the God of the middle east is holy Allah and Yahweh

Can u see how u aren't making sense?
I advice u to Respect Your ancestors by respecting the Gods they served, these same Gods are The owners of the land you live in.
If you go to Israel even the muslims there don't disrespect the Gods of their ancestors

Covid 19 Is A Cover For The Greatest Event In The History Of Man! / What Is The Extent Of Faith? / The Fallacy Of "Free Will"