Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now (4617 Views)

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? / Mock The Atheist. / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by MrTroll(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ Ukut,

Mr Troll: [size=28pt]if I show you a book that says that my great great great great grand father is not dead would you believe me? why or why not?[/size]
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by alphascorpio(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lol. Your god can't do sh¡t. In fact I think your god is gay tongue
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Macelliot(m): 1:23am On Nov 17, 2013
aManFromMars: lol, na by force?
YOUR SOUL
do u want to rot in Hell? What shall it profit u to have the pleasure of this world and lose ur soul.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Macelliot(m): 1:25am On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you!!!

[size=18pt]
Dear op,
you should have told your bible and your God to stop insulting unbelievers first. Psalm 14;1 calls atheists "evil fools"

If you dont want to be ridiculed, dont hold ridiculous beliefs[/size]

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Macelliot(m): 1:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you!!!

[size=18pt]
Dear op,
you should have told your bible and your God to stop insulting unbelievers first. Psalm 14;1 calls atheists "evil fools"

Thou shall not misuse thy name of thy LORD.
what shall it profit u logicboy03 to lose ur soul?
JESUS died for ur sins logicboy03 and went to the underworld, snatch the key of death from satan and rose up on the third day. let the evil continue and let the good continue to do good, but on that day, everyone one will be judge accordingly to what he/she has done.
Note that one day is one day, u will die, but ur soul will face eternity.(live or death)
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Macelliot(m): 1:36am On Nov 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Jesus....the dead man on the cross.
[b] what shall it profi t u Folykaze to lose ur soul to hell.[/b]the dead man died for ur sins folykaze and went to the underworld, snatch the key of death from satan and rose up on the third day.
Even if muhammed comes and tell u folykaze that 'this is this.' u won't believe, but let the evil continue and let the good continue to do good, but on that day, everyone one will be judge accordingly to what he/she has done.
No that one day is one day, u will die, but ur soul will face eternity.(live or death)
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Macelliot(m): 1:45am On Nov 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]STOP INSULTING OUR GODS FIRST![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

you know what, I dont give a d----

jesus, the nak.ed man, who calls himself "God".

TUFIAKWA!

Our ancestors knew best.
FOLYKAZE: Jesus....the dead man on the cross.
what shall it profi t u Pagan 9ja & folykaze to have ur soul rotten in hell.
let the evil continue and let the good continue to do good, but on that day, everyone one will be judge accordingly to what he/she has done. Don't u know that satan doesn't want u Pagan 9ja to win ur soul but to lose them to hell
No that one day is one day, u will die, but ur soul will face eternity.(live or death).
Jesus said, "love ur enemies and pray for those who prosecute u."
May GOD forgive u all.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by MrTroll(m): 1:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Macelliot:

what shall it profi t u Pagan 9ja to have ur soul to hell.[/b]let the evil continue and let the good continue to do good, but on that day, everyone one will be judge accordingly to what he/she has done.
No that one day is one day, u will die, but ur soul will face eternity.(live or death)
Macelliot:
[b]YOUR SOUL

do u want to rot in Hell? What shall it profit u to have the pleasure of this world and lose ur soul.
Macelliot:
[b]what shall it profi t u Folykaze to lose ur soul to hell.[/b]the dead man died for ur sins folykaze and went to the underworld, snatch the key of death from satan and rose up on the third day.
Even if muhammed comes and tell u folykaze that 'this is this.' u won't believe, but let the evil continue and let the good continue to do good, but on that day, everyone one will be judge accordingly to what he/she has done.
bros, this is called spamming. you want me to report you?
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Macelliot(m): 1:57am On Nov 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

My ancestors spirit still resides in my flesh and blood.
I see, No wonder!!!
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Macelliot(m): 2:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Mr Troll: bros, this is called spamming. you want me to report you?
shut up there 'satan.'
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by MrTroll(m): 2:14am On Nov 17, 2013
Macelliot:
shut up there 'satan.'
is this supposed to make me angry or what undecided
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2013
I dnt know why atheists and pagans are so blind and daft like this. No wonder the bible says that the god of this age have blinded their mind.

2 corinthians 4:4.
In whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of them who believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

They should know that God who created the heaven and the earth by the words of his mouth is far wiser than them.

Hebrew 11:3.
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Psalm 24 :1.
For the earth is the lord's and the fullness thereof, the earth and all that dwell therein.

Their reasoning is so shallow to think that the world evolved from something else.
Who could have created a world like this if an invisible force is not behind it. It could only be the almighty God himself.

Genesis 1:1.
In the begining God created heavens and the earth.

If the scientist claim they have power and wisdom, let them make the sun and moon to stand still for a particular numbers of days then i would believe them. Let them alter the normal course of day and night if they claim they know more than God. Even those dumb ancestors cant do that.
Even the devil cant match God's infinite wisdom.

1 corinthians 1:25.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

None can be compared to God in all the earth. The wisdom of the atheist is vain and futile. Their wisdom could not tell them that there is an all-powerful and an all-wise God who created everything that is in existence. Afterall, the bible is very correct when it says ' the fool says in his heart, there is no God' psalm 14:1. What a foolish way to think.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2013
rationalmind:

Psalms 14:1

The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”
They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds,
there is none who does good.

We are only giving you people a taste of your own medicine. So stop whining and address our arguments.
Nairaland Atheist!
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: I dnt know why atheists and pagans are so blind and daft like this. No wonder the bible says that the god of this age have blinded their mind.

In whom the god of this age has blinded the minds of them who believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

They should know that God who created the heaven and the earth by the words of his mouth is far wiser than them.

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

For the earth is the lord's and the fullness thereof, the earth and all that dwell therein.

Their reasoning is so shallow to think that the world evolved from something else.
Who could have created a world like this if an invisible force is not behind it. It could only be the almighty God himself.

If the scientist claim they have power and wisdom, let them make the sun and moon to stand still for a particular numbers of days then i would believe them. Let them alter the normal course of day and night if they claim they know more than God. Even those dumb ancestors cant do that.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

None can be compared to God in all the earth. The wisdom of the atheist is vain and futile. Their wisdom could not tell them that there is an all-powerful and an all-wise God who created everything that is in existence. Afterall, the bible is very correct when it says ' the fool says in his heart, there is no God' psalm 14:1. What a foolish way to think.

And you think your religion is one of peace with a loving God?
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you!!!

[size=18pt]
Dear op,

But seriously,are You not an "Evil f.o.ol?"
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2013
rationalmind:

Are the insults we throw at God not true? How can a mortal man like you believe in God? That's foolishness. Imagine the flying spaghetti monster your maker and father, talking to him without any atom of respect and reverence. You better take time before you face the wrath of the flying spaghetti monster.
Internet Atheist
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2013
philfearon:
But seriously,are You not an "Evil f.o.ol?"

Do you ask your father the same question?

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]STOP INSULTING OUR GODS FIRST![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

you know what, I dont give a d----

jesus, the nak.ed man, who calls himself "God".

TUFIAKWA!

Our ancestors knew best.
Your ancestors? Smh!
You mean the ones that can come back to life 100times after death? Reali smh!
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2013
ghostofsparta:
Slave, are you a Jew? Do you communicate in Hebrew? Do you observe Kosher? If yes, then you don't belong to Africa. Migrate to the middle east.

what sort of consequence, is it the type that occurred in Katrina while he (Yahweh) sat on his throne sipping blood?

Really? Where was Yahweh/Jeovah when Hitler was gassing his chosen race in Auschwitz?

Your un-llustrated story book said so, well I'm pretty sure The Incredible Hulk would defeat him if they matched.

I have naughty Christian friends who did more than playing pranks. One dared him, looking straight in the mirror. But guess what, Nutt in Ha puned.

. How does one embrace a dead fiction. Best you go back to your ancestral believe system before it's too late.
Too much Tv channels and Movies!!
Its a pity,you dont even have ur own words again!!
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2013
Ranchhoddas: @op u never see insult...just wait make alfa seltzer enter this thread!!
Dont worry,he has a back up!
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2013
macof:

Coming from the Yoruba ethnic group demands wat any ethnic group demands

Loyalty, Practice of culture, respect to the ancestors, And absence of foreign sire.

Most of these seemingly foreign folks in Yoruba spirituality are of Yoruba ancestry, some non-Yoruba Africans
And Their Gods is same gods everywhere in the world. Gods for all, not gods for Yoruba alone
And nobody preached to convert them, many of them kept the spirituality alive during slavery and their children keep it going, many were came into it because they saw the lies of Islam and christianity, most of them have also lost the spirituality of their own ancestors, But u have something ur smart ancestors have left for u and is still alive.

You slander them because of a book of the Jews and you are even ready to denounce being Yoruba.
you are so stupidd

You better move to Israel and serve Yahweh, where no one would talk about Orisha
i wonder why u are yet to be banned on this section...You are a tribalist!
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Do you ask your father the same question?
He is not an atheist!
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Between Satanists,Atheists and Pagans,Atheists are the most pitiable...
A real satanist knows God exists,he/she knows Jesus exists too,but because their dad{lucy} has promised them heaven on earth,they dont mind ridiculing God and Jesus to satisfy him{lucy}...
An Atheist is..............Well,just a confused soul who doesnt knw what to believe in,and only believes in things that will suit his lifestyle and nothing more...His belief system revolves around his wants!
Pagans have a higher chance of converting to God through the right way shaa..They believe there is an Almighty God,but they dont believe that the christian way is the right way to approach Him..Theirs is the right way...Their fight is more of ego and pride than anything else......But like i adviced Macof, saying lies and glueless clueless things about God and Jesus will only create continue to create one thing:======>insults

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by ghostofsparta(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2013
^ For your mind now, you don do lord's work, abil? For your mind you don react logically to our posers, abi? U don try gan sef.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by ghostofsparta(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2013
macof:

Coming from the Yoruba ethnic group demands wat any ethnic group demands

Loyalty, Practice of culture, respect to the ancestors, And absence of foreign sire.

Most of these seemingly foreign folks in Yoruba spirituality are of Yoruba ancestry, some non-Yoruba Africans
And Their Gods is same gods everywhere in the world. Gods for all, not gods for Yoruba alone
And nobody preached to convert them, many of them kept the spirituality alive during slavery and their children keep it going, many were came into it because they saw the lies of Islam and christianity, most of them have also lost the spirituality of their own ancestors, But u have something ur smart ancestors have left for u and is still alive.

You slander them because of a book of the Jews and you are even ready to denounce being Yoruba.
you are so stupidd

You better move to Israel and serve Yahweh, where no one would talk about Orisha

Abeg tell her

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by macof(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: I dnt know why atheists and pagans are so blind and daft like this. No wonder the bible says that the god of this age have blinded their mind.

Look who's talking, you are the real daft one for believing a dead Jew can save u

How is God invincible? The Bible projects him as very visible, Moses saw him, Jacob and Abraham did, he came down to earth during the building of the tower of Babel.

I wonder how Christians believe all this.
Jesus is dead and gone, forget the dead Jewish criminal and nourish ur Ori so ur soul can develop
Jesus never told stupidd lies for stupidd people to believe. He claimed to be the Jewish Messiah, and they knew he was wrong, he started blaspheming against God, they killed him, his disciples started honoring him like a god, The Romans heard this used it to make a cool new religion, wrote books, compiled bibles, and modified some more, made rules, killed many etc

In fact christianity is nothing more than a political and financial tool

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by macof(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2013
philfearon:
Your ancestors? Smh!
You mean the ones that can come back to life 100times after death? Reali smh!

Yes they are still alive, Now and forever more

Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by macof(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2013
philfearon:
i wonder why u are yet to be banned on this section...You are a tribalist!

Come ban me. Mugu
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by Ukutsgp(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Let me be back from church first.
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by macof(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2013
philfearon: Between Satanists,Atheists and Pagans,Atheists are the most pitiable...
A real satanist knows God exists,he/she knows Jesus exists too,but because their dad{lucy} has promised them heaven on earth,they dont mind ridiculing God and Jesus to satisfy him{lucy}...
An Atheist is..............Well,just a confused soul who doesnt knw what to believe in,and only believes in things that will suit his lifestyle and nothing more...His belief system revolves around his wants!
Pagans have a higher chance of converting to God through the right way shaa..They believe there is an Almighty God,but they dont believe that the christian way is the right way to approach Him..Theirs is the right way...Their fight is more of ego and pride than anything else......But like i adviced [b]Macof, saying lies and glueless clueless things about God and Jesus will only create continue to create one thing:======>insults[/b]

We believe the Christian way is stupid, weak and fraud. Yoruba spirituality is the right way for Yoruba people

Hausa spirituality is the right way for Hausa people

Igbo spirituality is the right way for Igbo people

Ashanti spirituality is the best way for Ashanti people

All Africans should revert to the spirituality of their ancestors, only then can ur soul truly be saved because mental slavery is torture to the soul, it's worse than hell.
The afterlife wouldn't be so easy for all of you Christians who cannot think and seek the truth
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by macof(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Ukuts gp: Let me be back from church first.
Say hello to ur Sun god
Re: The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now by philfearon(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2013
ghostofsparta: ^ For your mind now, you don do lord's work, abil? For your mind you don react logically to our posers, abi? U don try gan sef.
Nope.....am just stating the obvious.....I Believe we all will not reduce an inch in our height if we dont insult God and Jesus!!

What Is The Extent Of Faith? / The Fallacy Of "Free Will" / Sister Adesewa (true Life Story)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73