Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,661 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas (43494 Views)

At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / BREAKING NEWS - Ekiti State PDP Sweeps All The 16 Lgas / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by eaglechild: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
realb2005: This are manipulated figures
You need to learn how to quote a post, and brush up your writing skills too.
APC will not teach you that.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
WHERE IS SAGOMBUGO
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Slncere9gerian: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
APGA is baby PDP,they will support APGA or any other party other than the 'noise making warriors' APC grin
GEJ has been pushed too far and he is out for them!
Sai PDP! The only true national party devoid of religious sentiments and tribalism!

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Ngwakwe: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Can't you for once keep quiet when your permutations and expectations are dashed.

Learn to flow with the tide as nature always has its way.

Had APGA filled Abagworo as candidate with the kind of structure it has on ground, available finance and power of incumbency plus Ojukwu legacy, Abagworo would definitely be the next Governor of Anambra State.

Abagworo: The best rigger wins but its still a shame with the reports I got from people on ground. Whoever is declared winner cannot do well as long as he's not the people's choice. His decisions will be influenced by those who put him there and not by the cries of the masses.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Feraz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Asabeq: Na wa 4 u o! You were hailing sahara reporters yesterday when they said APC was leading now you are against them because they said APGA is leading!
Your name na 2mouth?

What do you expect? They were all hailing Saharareporters yesterday now they don't want to believe them.

Besides, as humans, we tend to pick what favour us in order to pass our points across just like how Ifeanyi Uba used Ngige's own words to favour himself in the last Channels TV debate that held before the election yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Utorogwu: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hehehehehehehe laughing in otuaba APC (AKA BLOOD SUCKERS) ntooooo npelot
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by ngooka: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Aircraft will land in Anambra state, I will build one and I will build it in six month
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by eaglechild: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Ngige doesn't understand Anambra politics. If it were to be in Imo state, Ngige would have won, cos Imolites don't vote party....Anambra is just the opposite of Imo.

Well Rochas is busy raaping Imo state.
His major projects for the past three years are poorly built roundabouts.
Thanks to APC.

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by emmalexabl(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
chamboy:
The backwardness of ur people won't allow dem na

Who be this ode nah
You eediot from ogbomosho cave is now calling anambrarians backward people...smh
Are you dreaming in throes of a fever or are you labouring under a madness

And as for saharan reporters with their usual bias and junk journalism..failed to tell us that the victory was landslide and flawless!
grin

10 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
APC is the cause of Ngige's failure in this election. He made a big mistake by joining a yoruba party, when he knew that Anambra doesn't vote "candidate" but "party"

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by godumes: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
all d i just kept quiet, but right nw let me air my independent opinion...i neva wish apc to win ds election, because......let me first finish my sunday rice...

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Martinboy41(m): 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ngige is the people choice, if ngige did not win this election that mean jaga have do it again riging . inec did not bring electral material in idemili north and south. this total nonsense if ngige did not win he is the people choice.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by gratiaeo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
APC apologies would have been celebrating and taunting "victory for democracy" by now had the machineries Ngige imported from Osun state succeeded in helping him rig the election in his favour.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Feraz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
truelove.com:

Ngige doesn't understand Anambra politics. If it were to be in Imo state, Ngige would have won, cos Imolites don't vote party....Anambra is just the opposite of Imo.
lol... Now, Anambranians vote party yet despite their hatred for Ngige's party, he won senatorial seat at APGA's expense. Pls, come up with something better cos these lies are beginning to turn to truth in some people's eyes. If it favours y'all, it is the absolute. If not, they're fools for voting someone you didn't pitch your tents with.

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by oddy4real(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Martinboy41: Ngige is the people choice, if ngige did not win this election that mean jaga have do it again riging . inec did not bring electral material in idemili north and south. this total nonsense if ngige did not win he is the people choice.
R.I.P English *dies*

6 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by 01mcfadden(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pipsland78:

Are you saying in a state of over 5million inhabitants, only about 15,000 voted?
And we call this democracy?
5million inhabitants in Anambra state ? shocked
and btw,are you saying all those that are not up to 18years can also vote?
Nna mehn,you self be search engine!
undecided
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
..But they convert to Islam because of money undecided

truelove.com:

If Rochas perform well, he will win in 2015 election. Imo state is different from the rest of Nigeria, Imolites don't vote party.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by chamboy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
E b like dis biafran ppl go dey puch
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Asabeq(f): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
LMFAO! cheesy

oddy4real:
R.I.P English *dies*

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm not from Anambra but its either APGA or PDP
one of them must win

that's all grin
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Ngwakwe: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam: My good friend....it bother me the least. We would be here when people start mourning the fate and calamity they voted because of unnecessary hatred.

Your comment depicts that of Sons of Anger and Pains with Vindictive Spirits.

Sorry oooooo........., the future has always been bright for Anambra State and her Children irrespective of what you anticipate.

The only setback the zone witnessed was when it was bombed to stone-age by combined forces of Nigeria, British and Arab forces for three straight years. The rebuilding just began in 1999 and the future is bright

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Utorogwu: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hehehehehehe i laugh at Otuaba. I told dis noise makers called APC dat since buhadist nd thiefnibu re involve in dis party dere plane wil nt come through.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
chamboy:
Sorry sir Buh u are fool, can u compare any pdp state wit apc's
You sound more of a fool my broda. Mention three APC states in their 2nd-term apart 4rm d perpetual Lagos! Just 3 i mean. My point is; it's common dat any politician who still wants 2 return 4 d 2nd term will perform well so as 2 get d support his potential voters. It is in their 2nd tenure dat their real self is portrayed! How do u expect states like Ogun, Edo, Ekiti, Nasarawa to under-perform wen d party has just taken over 4 d 1st time? Let dem last 8yrs n more den we'll see their resilence in development. APC should come up with a way of takin Nigeria forward not attacking the rulling government! Can u imagine Buhari n Tinubu teaming 2geda politically? Wot's d connection btw em if not GREED? RIP APC!

8 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by Utorogwu: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hehehehehehe i laugh at Otuaba. I told dis noise makers called APC dat since buhadist nd thiefnibu re involve in dis party dere plane wil nt come through. Jihadist party ntooooo npelot.
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by truelovecom: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
eaglechild:

Well Rochas is busy raaping Imo state.
His major projects for the past three years are poorly built roundabouts.
Thanks to APC.

No body is perfect, so i don't expect Rochas to be....But the man is trying .
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by paschalndidi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
People will never stop to amaze me. People actually thought apc will win anambra. If apc win in anambra, we simply telling fashola thank you for deporting our people. Ngige made a terrible mistake by Joining apc.. He may even loose his senatorial seat

5 Likes

Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by olatiler(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam:

Who cares?

More destitute will still be deported....the welfare budget of Lagos is not meant to cater for people that elect to vote in the wrong people...thereby rushing to burden other states.

Well said my brother but remember not only Lagos state alone but all entire SW state our allocation was only meant for our indigen only not blind ppl who can't see beyond their noise
Re: Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas by coolrose(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
gods I: @OP, please project this post to the fron stage. Now, the devine in hisr wisdom has declared APGA winner, why? History may soon be forgotten by mortals but not so with the divine, Awolowo fiercely opposed the idea of NCNC winning in the western region, Adekunle(black scorpion) massacred the Igbos during his campaign of annihilation, Abiola declared that he can do without Igbos, Obasanjo confiscated billions of Nira worth of goods belonging to Igbos, Fashola illegally deported Igbos to their homeland, Ngige want to remind Igbos of the era of sabotage in biafran war, making him a renegade igbo. Obi kept mum while constantly abused by same Ngige. Ngige fixed his campaign on the day OBI of Onisha was marking his Ofala. A clear show of disregard for tradition, would he have done that if Ile of Ife was having any celebration, in his(Ile of Ife's) community? Hahahaha...

Arant nonsense from an obviously frustrated soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Pastor Bulus Yakuru, Issues Wednesday Deadline / 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.