Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Home Wrecker(pt 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Wrecker(pt 1) (5511 Views)

Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) / How To Have A Peaceful & Lasting Marriage Pt 1(for Ladies) / You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
Can somebody really take you off your loved one without your due consent? Why are so many married women labeling other innocent women that took their husbands away as "home wreckers"? If her husband had his 3rd leg in the right place, will his home be wrecked or if her game was tight, will her husband be taken away? Why don't we generally refer to men that took another man's wife as "home wreckers"?

Are you in that category that is on the look out for supposed home wreckers instead of using any available technology possible to hold your man down?

I'm sincerely grieved on why some single innocent women should be labeled as home wreckers while the men don't get equal treatment? sexism is bad,

Funmilayo out!!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2008
available technology? you mean like a tracking device? jeez mehn  shocked
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by CH3COO(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
"innocent women" don't hijack other women's men.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Can somebody really take you off your loved one without your due consent? Why are so many married women labeling other innocent women that took their husbands away as "home wreckers"? If her husband had his 3rd leg in the right place, will his home be wrecked or if her game was tight, will her husband be taken away? Why don't we generally refer to men that took another man's wife as "home wreckers"?

Are you in that category that is on the look out for supposed home wreckers instead of using any available technology possible to hold your man down?

I'm sincerely grieved on why some single innocent women should be labeled as home wreckers while the men don't get equal treatment? sexism is bad,

Funmilayo out!!!

RedHotChic, use your head for ONCE!!!

Women get the blame because they have the ultimate decision to say YES or NO!!!!
If i shag u while u are with someone. . . . . . .It only means u are irresponsible, classless with no fear of God in you.
You coulda said NO but u didn't!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Gamine(f): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2008
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by KarmaMod(f): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
Um how exactly are these women "innocent" especially if they know he's married?

Yes the dude is a bastard but what the hell is the point of making the girl out as some "innocent victm"
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Yes the dude is a bastard but what the hell is the point of making the girl out as some "innocent victm"
I wonder o
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2008

Because most of these women do not know the man's marital status. Some also claim they are divorced and things like that. Those women are actually victims and not home wreckers.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic, use your head for ONCE!!!

Women get the blame because they have the ultimate decision to say YES or NO!!!!
If i shag u while u are with someone. . . . . . .It only means u are irresponsible, classless with no fear of God in you.
You coulda said NO but u didn't!!!!

Are you saying that men has no control? Why can't they control their willy for once and be responsible instead of messing up someones life in the name of I love you?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by KarmaMod(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Did you miss that part?

and to be honest with you it's NOT that hard to find out if a dude is married or not. These moronic "innocent" women tend to just ignore the signs

On purpose.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2008
"innocent women" don't hijack other women's men.

You don't get it, do you? If hannibal leaves his wife for another woman, will you claim he was hijacked? Please!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by CH3COO(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
k
KarmaMod:

Did you miss that part?

and to be honest with you it's NOT that hard to find out if a dude is married or not. These moronic "innocent" women tend to just ignore the signs

On purpose.
she's a dodge artist.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by CH3COO(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

You don't get it, do you? If hannibal leaves his wife for another woman, will you claim he was hijacked? Please!!

that's a really broad picture to paint.  there can be several reasons why hannibal chooses to leave his wife.  some might be valid, or inavlid, depending on the scenario.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2008
Did you miss that part?

and to be honest with you it's NOT that hard to find out if a dude is married or not. These moronic "innocent" just tend to ignore the signs

On purpose.

Most Nigerians dudes here have wives resident in Nigeria or Europe while they work out here in the US. Their game is usually tight and no matter how you sniff his body, you can never know he's married unless you happen to meet someone that knows him too well. You wonder why I propose a Nigerian website where married women will list their husbands and update it regularly so you can easily access it to know his marital status. Women are the victim here.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2008
that's a really broad picture to paint. there can be several reasons why hannibal chooses to leave his wife. some might be valid, or inavlid, depending on the scenario.

99% of men that abandon their wives has no valid reason beside sex.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Busta(f): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Am with u on that note!!

makes sense . . You really don't lose what was never yours!!

RedHotChic:

AKA ojukokoro! grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Are you saying that men has no control? Why can't they control their willy for once and be responsible instead of messing up someones life in the name of I love you?

A man becomes powerless if he cannot have his way. . . . .The determinant is not the man's self control!!!!
If a married man comes to u with "I Love You" and u spit in his face, is he going to RAPE u right there on the streetz?? cheesy grin
As randy as any man can be, if the other party declines his advances there can be no CHEATING.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by brinebaba(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
d truth is women r more prone to be affected!
Thanx God i am a Man!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2008

Am with u on that note!!

makes sense . . You really don't lose what was never yours!!

These men know they are married, they are wary of the responsibility that comes with the marriage but they usually decide to take the wider road only for their wives to stage a war with one of her husband's numerous mistresses and label her a home wrecker. It's your husband that wrecked your home, leave the poor lady alone.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2008
A man becomes powerless if he cannot have his way. . . . .The determinant is not the man's self control!!!!
If a married man comes to u with "I Love You" and u spit in his face, is he going to RAPE u right there on the streetz?? Cheesy Grin
As randy as any man can be, if the other party declines his advances there can be no CHEATING.

Do you have a fish brain or do you live in lalaland? Show me a man that has "married" tattooed on his face and I'll agree with you?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by CH3COO(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

maybe.  and that's because some "innocent woman" is busy Fucking him.  all the whilst knowing he is a married man.  women know men have an undying affinity for pussy, sex, whatever.  if they continue to exploit it they're also responsible for his home wreckage.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by KarmaMod(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Most Nigerians dudes here have wives resident in Nigeria or Europe while they work out here in the US. Their game is usually tight and no matter how you sniff his body, you can never know he's married unless you happen to meet someone that knows him too well. You wonder why I propose a Nigerian website where married women will list their husbands and update it regularly so you can easily access it to know his marital status. Women are the victim here.

That's a whole different scenario. Are you aware that with your threads, other than purposely looking for certain members you have the tendacity to start off with a general statement than turn into specific issues? Just in case you didnt know smiley

Not all HOMEWRECKERS are in the whole wife at home, husband aboard situation so YES more opften than not they deserve that title. Now for the ones dating a guy whose wife is in another a country and for some reaosn she wasnt about to figure it out, I doubt ayone would blame her. What we blame is when some signs are just so damn obvious and these women would still put their heads in the sand.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Do you have a fish brain or do you live in lalaland? Show me a man that has "married" tattooed on his face and I'll agree with you?

U are such a Arrow!!!
Are u denying the fact that some women knowingly sleep with married men??
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Busta(f): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

maybe. and that's because some "innocent woman" is busy Fucking him. all the whilst knowing he is a married man. women know men have an undying affinity for pussy, sex, whatever. if they continue to exploit it they're also responsible for his home wreckage.

Another good point.

why would a woman keep fucking a guy that she knows he's married??

both parties are to blame!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by debosky(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2008
Must you post one of this asinine topics everyday? undecided

Seun should put a limit on the number of idiotic threads each individual can open. angry
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
debosky:

Seun should put a limit on the number of idiotic threads each individual can open. angry

Are u remotely saying Hotfunmi is idiotic?? tongue tongue
I thunk i was the only member that noticed.
She is moronic!!! grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
You are such a Arrow!!!
Are u denying the fact that some women knowingly sleep with married men??

Few do but majority do not know the man's marital status.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
Must you post one of this asinine topics everyday? Undecided

Seun should put a limit on the number of idiotic threads each individual can open.

The shoe is definitely pinching at the worst spot. Guilty conscience.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by KarmaMod(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
More like majority is busy laughing at the unsuspecting wife. "I'm better than her," "hahahha she has no clue" "He doesnt want that old prune"

If anything the ones that DONT know are the minority.

Lol well Debo you are a moderator tongue
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Busta(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
@DEBO

Debo, Debo, Debo

How many times!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Few do but majority do not know the man's marital status.

Your ignorance would KILL you anytime soon.
Are u saying the army of female youths in Naija shagging ARISTOS don't know those men are married??
You need to take a trip to Ilesha. . . . . . .Those cow farts u perceived has meddled up your brain cellz.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by TheSly: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

General Statistics:RedHotChic
Total Posts: 1590 posts
Total Topics: [size=13pt]117 topics[/size] shocked cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / .... / Difference Between Broke Guy Turned Rich And Ajebutter Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.