Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Home Wrecker(pt 1) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Wrecker(pt 1) (5529 Views)

Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) / How To Have A Peaceful & Lasting Marriage Pt 1(for Ladies) / You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
Why am I a village girl, because I'm right?

Don't worry; That's his usual antics but am already immune to that.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Because many of them were born sick. I once heard that when Herod was after Jesus and declared all males his age to be killed, he also had the intention of pruning the male species so as to remove the sexually sick ones.
you need JESUS. angry angry angry
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Shut up, we know you have erectile dysfunction. Please stop announcing it to everybody.

Anuofia!!!
U think everyone is like u. . . . .
Ya clitoris suffers from erectile dysfunction after ur nasty circumcision. tongue tongue tongue

syren:

Why am I a village girl, because I'm right?  

Nah. . . . . .Because u are wrong. cool
Shropshire is a village, innit??
I went there some months ago and every white kid wanted to take a pic with me. grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2008
maybe not more but I suspect the real statistics of cheating both ways are higher than what we know since it's usually done nicodemously

Roflmao @bold. Which gender is more prone to Nicodemous movement? Is it not guys?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
syren:

Who is stronger the woman with the power to entice or the man who submitted?
That will be another topic for another day. grin wink Have you pondered on my offer?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2008
you need JESUS

You need Guru maharaji. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2008
Anuofia!!!
You think everyone is like u. . . . .
Ya clitoris suffers from erectile dysfunction after your nasty circumcisio

Even if that is true, it's still not noticeable which implies that i do not suffer the embarrassment brought upon you by ED. Have you tried healing ministries? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Don't worry; That's his usual antics but am already immune to that.

RedHotChic. . . . . we have seen Home Wrecker Part 1. . . . . .where is the 2nd part.
I love the fact that people are pissed with your muguness!!!!
Keep being a ninny. kiss

RedHotChic:

Even if that is true, it's still not noticeable which implies that i do not suffer the embarrassment brought upon you by ED. Have you tried healing ministries? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Who says u don't suffer embarrassment?? Look at this wimp!!!
Why do u think those geezers leave u after a night of shag.
When you lock a man down for 90 mins without reaching ur orgasm. . . .He would flee.
If ur clit was there. . . . .It shouldn't take u more than 6 mins. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

That will be another topic for another day. grin wink Have you pondered on my offer?

No answer now.  angry

About your offer how do I know your not a fraudster, i'll need a legitamate contract first grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2008

RedHotChic. . . . . we have seen Home Wrecker Part 1. . . . . .where is the 2nd part.
Keep being a ninny

Part II is " How can a man like Hannibal who has erectile Dysfunction manage to wreck his home by cheating"?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by 4Play(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2008
Queenisha:

maybe not more but I suspect the real statistics of cheating both ways are higher than what we know since it's usually done nicodemously

There was a study done on married couples in Africa where one partner was HIV positive and the other isn't. Essentially,only one partner having HIV gives a decent indication of who was cheating on the other.

They had expected to find that where only one partner had HIV,it will almost exclusively be the male. Instead,they were stunned to find out that the difference wasn't much.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Part II is " How can a man like Hannibal who has erectile Dysfunction manage to wreck his home by cheating"?

The answer is simple. . . . . and it's because Hannibal does not suffer any dysfunction.
I have tonnes of women who can testify to that.
Blimey. . . . .I know loads of men who think u are a nympho. tongue tongue tongue
They are so wrong. . . . .Ya problem is your lack of clitoris. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hannibal:

Keep being a ninny. kiss
Oh me daysssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by StephenP(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
4 Play:

There was a study done on married couples in Africa where one partner was HIV positive and the other isn't. Essentially,only one partner having HIV gives a decent indication of who was cheating on the other.

They had expected to find that where only one partner had HIV,it will almost exclusively be the male. Instead,they were stunned to find out that the difference wasn't much.

Yet, the women are the first to point fingers at men when it comes to cheating hoping no one finds out their dirty little secret.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
syren:

No answer now. angry

About your offer how do I know your not a fraudster, i'll need a legitamate contract first grin
My records speak of my integrity. grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

S He Using Me??? / Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) / Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.