Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Home Wrecker(pt 1) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Wrecker(pt 1) (5530 Views)

Why Men Love Sex More (pt 1) / How To Have A Peaceful & Lasting Marriage Pt 1(for Ladies) / You Taste Just Like Honey (pt.1 Of 25). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Once again I ask, If the other lady is the home wrecker, what will the man be?

His own home wrecker cool
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
Na wa o!

You want to blow me with grammar? Grin Cheesy Grin Women are the most fecund specie to show a precise form of deception in relationships. Their perspicuity at hiding the truth is unbeatable! To confute what I have stated will be a dangerous form of sophistry you can ever display. What a prodigal prodigy!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

Na wao, I'll come back after i check my dictionary. This grammar is what you probably use to explain your cheating abi?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Queenisha: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol you and jenny should have "people" watching. grin

lol
don't have time for such.
I'm confident enough in my womanhood not to run around checking cell phones and sniffing people.
don't have a control over anyone.
I can only control my own actions and reactions
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by kadijen: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

kadijen you said it shouldn't be one-sided, but you forgot the part where you called men the professional cheaters.  is that not one sided?  lipsrsealed

wat i meant by benn onesided is ----the men should not just blame d women(they r making it look as if a man has every reason to cheat no big deal)

if u read thru my replies u will see dat im blaming both the men and d women
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by debosky(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
infinitesimal (meaning so tiny it cannot be observed) mayhem?

Is that an attempt at being smart or funny or just continuing on the theme of your crass imbecility? undecided

do you even know the meaning of words before they drop from your mouth?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hannibal:

Pataki, don't turn this into a grammar class.
Perspicuity and sophistry?? Am i in Russia??
Tread softly, abeg. wink cheesy
Oga I don cool down.

Anumanu Funmi wanted to blow me away. grin cheesy grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by KarmaMod(f): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2008
People watch cos alimony is higher when the cause of divorce is adultery

tongue
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
And you women play on the fact that men have weaker self control to manipulate it for your own advantage!!!!!

WTF!!! Are you men claiming victims here just now? Lying in my own face? Victims of what? Victims of your insatiable desire for variety?

You men should just hush and learn how to DISOBEY your DESIRE!!!!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

And you women play on the fact that men have weaker self control to manipulate it for your own advantage!!!!!

I thought men were supposed to be the stronger sex?    cool
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by StephenP(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Once again I ask, If the other lady is the home wrecker, what will the man be?

He remains the man cause of his multitasking ability . . . jk

kadijen:

and what kind of man would go out of his way to date a single girl,even though hes married

d truth is -men and women r to blame for this cheating of a thing-------it shouldnt be onesided

She knew he was married, yet she let him in. Plus, we have taken our share of the blame but some women always want to bring up this topic and refused to take the blame for their actions.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Queenisha: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
the point of this whole thread is to tell you men to keep your we wees locked up except for your women.
A recent study says the average adult male averages 7 erections a day.
What is wrong with them?
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Na wao, I'll come back after i check my dictionary. This grammar is what you probably use to explain your cheating abi?
Cheat? Oh please don't bother yourself.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

Roflmao; Sometimes I just wonder what goes on inside your head. You are so rotten and i think that onlt the coalition of Adeboye, TB Joshua and kumiyi may deliver you. You need spiritual help ASAP.

If i am rotten. . . . . U are rotten with a putrescent mind. angry angry angry

syren:

Shows how much you know jumping off buildings must have really taken it's toll on you then  tongue And both parties take the blame  cool

Get off ma childhood antics. . . . .
Village gurl!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2008

I guess you can't answer that question. We can now agree on the fact that men are greedy in virtually EVERYTHING and desire to oppress women and throw them in emotional jail even when they are at fault. God knows that if i have my way, i'll embark on extermination of the male species.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
Queenisha:

the point of this whole thread is to tell you men to keep your we wees locked up except for your women.
What is wrong with them?
Osisi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where did you get that jargon from? I have not even had a single erection today. grin cheesy grin

Some women and detections!!!!!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by CH3COO(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
How come the wife is not a subject of discussion?  A wife who pussy-whips her husband as a form of punishment should be aware of the consequence of her action.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by StephenP(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
Queenisha:

What is wrong with them?

It happens because our body is checking itself. We are not necessarily thinking about sex.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by kadijen: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

She knew he was married, yet she let him in.
Plus, we have taken our share of the blame but some women always want to bring up this topic and refused to take the blame for their actions.

and he knew he's married what da blazing hell is he looking for outside

havent u heard of how some  men even deceive the women ,telling them that aint married while they r ?

there was a man that was transferred to some state for business,and had a well furnished house for him,this idiot met a uni-port student ,started a relationship wt her and told her that he wants to marry her,imagine d poor girl falling for him ,thinking hes still single and at d end of d day was heart broken,tell me,what r we not talking about here stephen

for a married man to look outside means that hes a fool and coward that can't keep a peaceful home and for a girl to date a married man means that shes a gold digger that want s to sow where she did not reap
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Hannibal: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
Queenisha:

What is wrong with them?

Thats a blatant lie.
7 erections a day are for the adolescents. . . . .not full grown men.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Queenisha: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

Where did you get that jargon from? I have not even had a single erection today. grin cheesy grin

ROFL.
You better check yaself.
The day is far spent,you should be having your 7th right about now
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by StephenP(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2008
RedHotChic:

I guess you can't answer that question.  We can now agree on the fact that men are greedy in virtually EVERYTHING and desire to oppress women and throw them in emotional jail even when they are at fault. God knows that if i have my way, i'll embark on extermination of the male species.

We all know that and it will never happen.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2008
What is wrong with them?

Because many of them were born sick. I once heard that when Herod was after Jesus and declared all males his age to be killed, he also had the intention of pruning the male species so as to remove the sexually sick ones.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
syren:

I thought men were supposed to be the stronger sex? cool
And have we faulted from that? cool
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by TheSly: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
debosky:

Is that an attempt at being smart or funny or just continuing on the theme of your crass imbecility? undecided

do you even know the meaning of words before they drop from your mouth?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeparipa!. . . . . . . .Mogbe!!!!!. . . . . .Egbami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
Thats a blatant lie.
7 erections a day are for the adolescents. . . . .not full grown men.

Shut up, we know you have erectile dysfunction. Pls stop announcing it to everybody.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Queenisha: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

Honestly I heard it on the news.
I was shocked myself
I don't want to google such on my computer if not I would have tried searching for it.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by StephenP(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2008
You know the funny thing? If someone does a survey right now, I bet you'll find out that there are more women cheating on men than men on women. Thing is, men get caught easily because they'll probably cheat on her with her friend and the friend's emotion would get the best of her and she will tell all while women mask it better.
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by KarmaMod(f): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2008
Debo, kilo de? Kolon shele? undecided
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Pataki: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2008
Queenisha:

ROFL.
You better check yaself.
The day is far spent,you should be having your 7th right about now
On top bosom and yansh from woman? shocked shocked grin grin

Abeg. . . . . life better pass some silly erections. Prolly in teenager years, I coulda grin cheesy grin
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by RedHotChic(f): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2008

Mumu, it's figurative meaning a [b]latent [/b]problem (that we refuse to see).
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by Queenisha: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

You know the funny thing? If someone does a survey right now, I bet you'll find out that there are more women cheating on men than men on women. Thing is, men get caught easily while women mask it better.

maybe not more but I suspect the real statistics of cheating both ways are higher than what we know since it's usually done nicodemously
Re: Home Wrecker(pt 1) by syren: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
Pataki:

And have we faulted from that? cool

Who is stronger the woman with the power to entice or the man who submitted?

Get off ma childhood antics. . . . .
Village girl!!! angry angry angry angry

Why am I a village girl, because I'm right?  

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Girls' Weak Point In Fights(if You Get The Mind) / Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) / Ladies,can You Tell Your Husband Is Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.