Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21521 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: I have prayed to witness it, just want war against anti-christ. I almost joint soldier in 2002 but was told I wasn't fit. This would be a great oppotunity becauese everywhere will just be booming with gun and bombs, no 666 for my people left behind.
go to bed young man, you need to sleep so as to wake up with a refreshed sound mind.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark: rapture doesnt hv to happen b4 u knw that the world has ended pple die suddenly and when they die judgement follows, repent for we knw nt the hour it is. accept Christ Jesus and obey His words and br saved a word is enough for the wise, choose u this day whom u ll serve as for me i choose to serve God. Serving God is for our own good. We are nt doing Him a favor. God loves us all equally. Repent Now For Tomorrow May Be Too Late!!!
mtcheeewwwundecided
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by joseph1832(m): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:
don't you think my belief is labelled As lies when Christians say there is a god! It is an insult to me and my religion...

quit blowing hot and cold mr.
Your belief is your belief and has anybody ever insulted your religion the way you did to christianity?.

Remember you labelled the christian belief as lies when you say "there's no God". It is also an insult to christians. Vice Versa.

Now stop acting like a child in puberty and grow up!.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 1:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
Jesus died and ressurected, and is alive today, hell is real as much as u want it nt to be..I m nt trying to convince u bt The truth ll and must be said, you can believe or choose nt to believe. Thats y faith is the foundation of christianity, without it then one is empty. Jesus saves believe and be saved

Where u there when Jesus resurrected?
Have u been to hell before, to believe in it's existence?

You claim Christian doctrine is the truth, wat of Islamic doctrine? Paganic doctrine? Buddhist doctrine?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark: hell was a place originally made for satan and his agents, bt after the sin of adam and eve human beings who dnt do the will God were also condemned to hell, just because u deny the existence of something does nt make it any less real.

Hell was created by Romans as a place to put fear into humans to convert to christianity by worshiping Jesus and living by the rules of the church.

Just because u claim it exist doesn't make it any less fictional

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by joseph1832(m): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

Where u there when Jesus resurrected?
Have u been to hell before, to believe in it's existence?

You claim Christian doctrine is the truth, wat of Islamic doctrine? Paganic doctrine? Buddhist doctrine?
They're all termed "truth". Truth as applied to religion is relative, it depends on the faith of the individual.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: I have prayed to witness it, just want war against anti-christ. I almost joint soldier in 2002 but was told I wasn't fit. This would be a great oppotunity becauese everywhere will just be booming with gun and bombs, no 666 for my people left behind.

I thought about This thing u saying now a long time ago.

This 666 anti-Christ thing is not real but just out of assumption if it does happen many people would form a resistance and there would be war in the world. The anti-Christ came have it easy, he's gonna be beaten by humans surely No Jesus needed still
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Adflex1(m): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2013
sauer: For those left behind, we'll start a new world. The united States will defeat the beast or 666 or whatever. Better weapons will be available then.
We'll make the world a better place for all to live in. No more Christians. No more Jehovah witnesses to knock on your door. No more Sunday noises disturbing neighbors. No more hell preaching. No more religious wars. No more terrorists. No more Nigerian politicians.
One world. One government. And we can move on with our lives, with our heaven on earth! cheesy

what is this one saying undecided
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by joseph1832(m): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Adflex1:

what is this one saying undecided
I believe he just said he'll take the mark of the beast!. shocked
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 1:30am On Nov 18, 2013
joseph1832:
They're all termed "truth". Truth as applied to religion is relative, it depends on the faith of the individual.

No! Only religion with lies go around giving u a condition
"believe or rot in hell for eternity"

Islam and christianity claims truth but they are against each other, so who is lying?

Wat if both are lying?

wat if the truth are the ones that don't even claim truth or evangelize atol?

Wat if our ancestors are smart and blessed with knowledge to realize the gods and know their importance in the universe? have u ever thought of this?

Wat if paganism is the truth?

Wat if the gods are not demons as Christians say?

Wat if the real demon is the one casting out demon?

Wat if Jesus never resurrected and the Bible is full of lies and confusion?

Wat if Israel is not the chosen nation? That all nations have been the same in the eyes of God from the beginning

Wat if Israel is worshipping a mountain God?

Wat if Islam is worshipping a moon God?

Wat if Jesus has been edited from the story of Mithra(persian/roman God of Sun, salvation and purity) and Horus(Egyptian God of war, sky and protection)
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 1:31am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: God forgive me Oooo, I'm unfollowing this thread, Jesus saves for I do not know what i have written, and have mercy on all the posters for they know nothing of you. So help me GOD (Amen)

U are still confused

Seek knowledge and truth
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by joseph1832(m): 2:01am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

Islam and christianity claims truth but they are against each other, so who is lying?

Wat if both are lying?

Wat if our ancestors are smart and blessed with knowledge to realize the gods and know their importance in the universe? have u ever thought of this?

Wat if Israel is not the chosen nation? That all nations have been the same in the eyes of God from the beginning

Wat if Jesus has been edited from the story of Mithra(persian/roman God of Sun, salvation and purity) and Horus(Egyptian God of war, sky and protection)

That is why I said "truth" is relative. Anybody can believe what he/she wants to believe. On the last day (if at all there is a last day) we will know.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by kinethic: 2:21am On Nov 18, 2013
Gullible and lazy bone christians. It makes me sick to see and hear people talk about rapture this and that without first reading their bible rather than believing the old saying and tradition.
If you check the ages and the experienced of the so called here they might only be just five or even less in Christ. I am not saying that how long you have been Christ is the primary key but obedience, hearing and digging the word of God with unbiased mind. Leave begging old long held belief and teaching but let the bible interpret itself and let the Holy Spirit guide you.
Many are being deceived by these doctrine and many Christians are slumbering waiting and looking forward to rapture.
Having been called by God 22 years ago had also at the earlier time looking forward to it but with more revelation from God and understanding his words believe these statements
1:I strongly believe that we are in the last days and Christ will return in this generation.
2:We will never never never be raptured to heaven. God would not take us to heaven rather we will stay here.
3:When we meet Christ in the air we will make a U turn cos he must touch down at mount olives. for example when your father goes out to work and promise to return with a candy for u. In those days we waited for our parents to return. When the return we ran out and meet them . They would handout the candy to us and together we walked back into the house not going back to office. This is what it means to be with The Lord when returns.
3:Heaven is the fathers throne and the earth is Christs . He was born to be King.
4:we would be like him putting on immortal body .
5:We are not born again now until the day he returns and we put on the immortal body. When you believe God put his seal on u by the Holy Spirit that helps and makes us holy.
We are not born again now yet until he returns.
6: God is not foolish to put human in heaven cos even the angels aren't perfect before him and even satan sinned from point of perfection .
7: Jesus will reign from Jerusalem with Christians. We shall be in charge of cities countries and teach people about God.
More than one third of the bible is prophecy and talks about ruler ship , justice ,equity and righteousness etc.
8: There would be two judgements which the last would be the great white throne for those who did not believe after the millennium . The devil and billions who didn't believe but died would be given chance for 100 years.
Some would be saved and some not. But for us and those that were resurrected or alive before the millennium the second death won't have any power over us.
9:After that the devil and unbelievers and demons have been destroyed forever on the lake of fire .It would seem like they never existed after they have burnt up which all eyes will behold cos the fire won't quench till every thing is burnt off .
10:After God will bring down the new Jerusalem from heaven and Jesus will relinquish all power to God and we all shall be subject to God alone. God will finally dwell with man on earth that is why it's called the feast of tabernacle.
The ultimate reason for us being called is to reign with Christ on earth and after we would gradually become like God. To be like him for he wants to have sons and daughters like him.
This is long but thanks for reading . Stop , ask questions let God reveal the truth to you.
You must strive to please God in obedience by his grace . He is the one working in us.
Read your bible with unbiased mind and u must be obedient for u to understand this end time situation .
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by 190: 2:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Arcsniper: Nobody is going to heaven.we are all going to hellfire cool
undecided
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by 190: 2:32am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:
go to bed young man, you need to sleep so as to wake up with a refreshed sound mind.
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 18, 2013
iluvweed: Of Course since its not only me....... undecided

Like I said earlier.............

It Doesn't Matter If I Go to Heaven or Hell................

Believe Me I've Got Friends In Both places.........
grin grin grin grin grin
Is rapture before or after the world cup?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by frank317: 5:18am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
If u knw the right thing to do hw come the way u talk says otherwise cos obviosly u dnt knw the right path that ll take u to eternal happiness. u are just afta the temporary happiness here on earth,

Were u drunk when u wrote this? Are u suggesting i dont know what is right or wrong? Do u seriously belived u are more well behaved than me?
Well if u think u need the bible to know what is right or wrong then u are a retard. How did i talk that suggest i believe otherwise?
And What makes u feel i believe in ur after life bullshit. U cant even see the sadism in ur believe, yet u feel u can decern wrong from right.
U are comfortable to go to heaven while ur loved once will be suffering for eternity. That is the most cruel thought anyone could haave in mind
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by frank317: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
i dnt knw if christians forgive i cant speak for anybody cos we give account of this lyf per head, bt one thing i knw is dat as a christian u knw dat u should forgive, and u knw the consequence of nt forgiving.

U sound deluded. What make u think its only christians forgive?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by rabzy: 6:13am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

Wat if both are lying?

What if this is not the real world and we are living in the matrix, what if there is a multiverse, alternative world where you are a xtian/muslim.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by frank317: 6:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark: hell was a place originally made for satan and his agents, bt after the sin of adam and eve human beings who dnt do the will God were also condemned to hell, just because u deny the existence of something does nt make it any less real.

Just because u accept the existence of something doesnt make it more real
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by wickyyolo: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2013
You people don't get ? The rapture won't appear as you think, those verses were written in symbols and metphors. Please as you read your bible keep thinking
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ccharlex: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
The bible was written by different authors under the inspiration and supervision of the holy spirit that is why u hv different books in the bible. thats why to really undastand the bible we need to pray to God to grant that undastanding.
I laugh when I hear dese christians say make we pry before. We read common English language wey we don dey read from Ali & Simbi in MacMillian from Pry schl days. If I fit understnd organic chemistry wit my small brain for secondary school nd Quantum Mechanics without praying, abeg why I need pray for simple ABC?? grin Abi d English too hard to understand because na lie full inside, from one snake wey dey talk, com pluck apple gee Eve, to Jonah wey flexx for fish belle 3dayz n e commot later to dat Donkey wey dey tok grin grin grin haba, Bros so u go pray make ur brain pause so dat u go believe d Tales by moonlite abi?? Abeg go read Harry Potter wey make sense joor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
For you to think if u serve God u are doing Him a favor is a very big lie. You serve Him for ur own good. all this blaspheme wont help u, but on the day of judgement be prepared.

Don't mind him...serving God is not necessary or compulsory after all he said he will raise up stones to praise him. I believe nobody has an excuse to give on that glorious day. If you like you repent.......if u like u dont......but my joy is that you have conscience which can not lie.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2013
ccharlex: I laugh when I hear dese christians say make we pry before. We read common English language wey we don dey read from Ali & Simbi in MacMillian from Pry schl days. If I fit understnd organic chemistry wit my small brain for secondary school nd Quantum Mechanics without praying, abeg why I need pray for simple ABC?? grin Abi d English too hard to understand because na lie full inside, from one snake wey dey talk, com pluck apple gee Eve, to Jonah wey flexx for fish belle 3dayz n e commot later to dat Donkey wey dey tok grin grin grin haba, Bros so u go pray make ur brain pause so dat u go believe d Tales by moonlite abi?? Abeg go read Harry Potter wey make sense joor grin grin grin

What's your point in all this?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2013
wickyyolo: You people don't get ? The rapture won't appear as you think, those verses were written in symbols and metphors. Please as you read your bible keep thinking

So the law and punishment of a state is now....symbols and metphors.

Asin I can't believe that is human being talking.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by budusky05(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Make un read mat 5:3,5 nd revelation 21vs 1-4. U will surely believe that notin like rapture its all propaganda.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ccharlex: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2013
joseph1832:
Have. u noticed that all religions always thinks its the ultimate truth nd others are just fraud And I guess that's one time they are correct

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2013
budusky05: Make un read mat 5:3,5 nd revelation 21vs 1-4. U will surely believe that notin like rapture its all propaganda.

So God plays politics......lol
Don't make yourself scapegoat.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ccharlex: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

What's your point in all this?
Bros e be like say pidgin english don hard to understand o grin grin grin .... Abeg go pray first, before u read again, maybe u go understand, waawa! grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2013
ccharlex: Bros e be like say pidgin english don hard to understand o... Abeg go pray first, before u read again, befor u go understand, waawa!

you are just cracking jokes...because I see no reasonable point in what u wrote.

read your post very well, you will know u just messed yourself up.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ccharlex: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

you are just cracking jokes...because I see no reasonable point in what u wrote.

read your post very well, you will u just messed urself up.
Ofcourse u won't, because English is always hard for u until u pray.... My point is, I have a clear and impeccable command of English Language, so why do I need to pray befor I understand anything wrote or written in English... Since av spilled it concisely, if u still don't understand, then I suggest you do dry fasting, maybe just Maybe you'll understand then grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2013
ccharlex: Ofcourse u won't, because English is always hard for u until u pray.... My point is, I have a clear and impeccable command of English Language, so why do I need to pray befor I understand anything wrote or written in English... Since av spilled it concisely, if u still don't understand, then I suggest you do dry fasting, maybe just Maybe you'll understand then grin grin grin

You are still messing yourself up. Read your post very well and think about it, I believe u will definitely see how u messed up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel! / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.