Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21520 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Solaj: Fear not, fellow rapture watchers worldwide. God will continue to protect us in Jesus name. We must be perpetually ready for glorious rapture. Warning signs are manifesting worldwide. Satanic forces are on rampage worldwide. Demonic forces will invade the Earth ferociously during the great tribulation period to torture and kill left behind believers who refused to be chipped (mark of the beast: RFID chip/666). As steadfast rapture watchers, we will be among the raptured saints in Jesus name. You can visit "MARANATHA TRUMPETER" website to read and share many inspiring posts about glorious rapture, divine revelations from Jesus Christ and tribulation period events. http://rapturewatcher.. Remain blessed. Maranatha.

Fortunately,those of us with good thinking faculties know that the Rapture is a big lie. It is meant for adults who reason like kids

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by kodred(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
sauer: For those left behind, we'll start a new world. The united States will defeat the beast or 666 or whatever. Better weapons will be available then.
We'll make the world a better place for all to live in. No more Christians. No more Jehovah witnesses to knock on your door. No more Sunday noises disturbing neighbors. No more hell preaching. No more religious wars. No more terrorists. No more Nigerian politicians.
One world. One government. And we can move on with our lives, with our heaven on earth! cheesy

In other words, we wud be free and have peace
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by iluvweed(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Of Course since its not only me....... undecided

Like I said earlier.............

It Doesn't Matter If I Go to Heaven or Hell................

Believe Me I've Got Friends In Both places.........
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
If I'm to be left BEHIND, I'll make sure no other person leaves me BOSSOMS!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by 234GT(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rapture will never happen. The concept is just phony!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
packman:

[size=15pt]WITH ALL THE IGBO.....````---'''''''|||~~~ YOU DEY BLOW............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
L( -_-) o(-_- ) L( -_-)
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by PastorOluT(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03: There is no rapture or heaven or hell.

Stop believing Jewish fairytales.

FEAR FEAR FEAR...must religions, especially these foreign ones, use fear of eternal burning and beast marks to keep people in line?

Our ancestors believed that when one died, he or she joined his ancestors in merriment- no matter what.

Why dont we do away with all these things that we cant prove? Has anyone got a location or picture of heaven? Why are we so gullible? Why do we want to abuse children with nightmares of a fiery oven?

Why?

I tell u will definitely remember this post!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Thebrightest(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
I like not to say what i did not want to not say i said, because saying what was not said i say, may not have a say in what i did not say i won't say. This made me say that, not saying what people didn't say was not said by people, have no way of not really making me not to say the things not said.
So, in other words, i don't like saying what many did not say i didn't say i said, without not saying the said reason it wouldn't have not been said.
SO I WON'T SAY ANYTHING.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by onyxay: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
We cant continue in sin and grace abounds!As we profess not to be left behind,let us also try and pray to God to give grace over over weaknesses and all appearances of evil.GRACE

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by onyxay: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
We cant continue in sin and grace abounds!As we profess not to be left behind,let us also try and pray to God to give grace over over weaknesses and all appearances of evil.GRACE

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by packman: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Calm down
[size=20pt]
HA..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THAT GUY WAY FAR NI............

DESTINED FOR HELL[/size]
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by packman: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
ifeness:

Fortunately,those of us with good thinking faculties know that the Rapture is a big lie. It is meant for adults who reason like kids

[size=30pt]NOW I AM SEEING YOU HELLFIRE....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DESTINED FOR HELL............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by farem: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
30secs: Wetin... Na life continue na.........
[color=#990000]
CHEI! CAN THIS BE TRUE OF A HUMAN BEING'S RESPONSE? EVEN WHEN THE MAIN ANTICHRIST WITH HIS 666 HAS NOT ARRIVED?!
THE EXACT STRONG DELUSION THAT WILL COVER MAJORITY (95%+) OF THOSE THAT WOULD BE LEFT BEHIND.
2 Thesalonians 2:10,11, Romans 1:28

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Big4wig(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
I won't be surprised if someone tweets 'Hell Fire Things' on Judgment Day!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by felzylix(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Two little boys stole a bag of orange
from their neighbor & decided to go
to a calm place to share the loot''
one of them suggested the nearby
cemetery .
As they were jumping the big gate to
enter the cemetery, 2 oranges fell
out of the bag behind the gate' but
they didn't bother to pick them since
they had enough in d bag .
Few minuets latter A
drunkard*beer*on his way from a local
bar passes near the cemetery gate
and heard a voice: “One for me, one
for u. “One for me, one for u”
He immediately sobers up and runs as
fast as he can to the local priest.
"Father father pls come with me'come
and witness God & Satan sharing
corpse at the cemetery.”
They both ran back to the cemetery
gate and the voice continued:
"One for me, one for u, one for me,
one for u..
Suddenly the voice stop counting and
says:
“What about the two at the gate?"
Omo come see marathon ....even the
priest almost pass church gate

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Solaj: Fear not, fellow rapture watchers worldwide. God will continue to protect us in Jesus name. We must be perpetually ready for glorious rapture. Warning signs are manifesting worldwide. Satanic forces are on rampage worldwide. Demonic forces will invade the Earth ferociously during the great tribulation period to torture and kill left behind believers who refused to be chipped (mark of the beast: RFID chip/666). As steadfast rapture watchers, we will be among the raptured saints in Jesus name. You can visit "MARANATHA TRUMPETER" website to read and share many inspiring posts about glorious rapture, divine revelations from Jesus Christ and tribulation period events. http://rapturewatcher.. Remain blessed. Maranatha.

Brother you are preaching fiction not bible, stop following Hal Lindsey and other left behind false prophets.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Mintayo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
sauer: For those left behind, we'll start a new world. The united States will defeat the beast or 666 or whatever. Better weapons will be available then.
We'll make the world a better place for all to live in. No more Christians. No more Jehovah witnesses to knock on your door. No more Sunday noises disturbing neighbors. No more hell preaching. No more religious wars. No more terrorists. No more Nigerian politicians.
One world. One government. And we can move on with our lives, with our heaven on earth! cheesy
Highest form of delusion,you want to use physical weapons to defeat a spirit? The antichrist? Continue to console urself,anyways Jesus loves you.
Lord help me not to be left behind,help me to be strong in you and do not fail you.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Jesus is coming is imminent and anytime from now the trumpet will sound. Do not be deceived, "Rapture" is real and "Hell" also, the choice is yours.

ACCEPT JESUS TODAY AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND BE SAVED AND SAFE!

I once read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. While was going with Jesus, the man was pleading and shouting to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain and live for CHRIST daily, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me, and I have a future and hope in Christ Jesus Romans 8:18, 1Corinthians 15:29, 1Timothy 4:7-8.

You are on your own with this twisted , deceptive and destruction doctrine of demons.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Prowizy2(m): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
One question I want 2 ask

If the rapture takes place now, what will happen 2 the muslims?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by lastmessenger: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dont worry fellow believers.you will not be left behind.just trust God
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Sermwell(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wat if there is nothing like rapture, heaven or hell at the end of the day?

#just asking#
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by lionspot(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
rapture,together with hell fire, na the biggest scam of the century. Dey there dey thnk of rapture when others are making it big in their lives.olodo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Purely: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
May God grant us the Grace to make heaven at d last day in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nobody is going to heaven.we are all going to hellfire cool
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by buoye1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Today na Sunday,what are you doing in beer parlour?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by DeHero1: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lord, please save me by ur grace.

Save my family by ur grace.

Save as many that faithfully "like" this comment by ur grace.

...and let d church say...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mintayo:
Highest form of delusion,you want to use physical weapons to defeat a spirit? The antichrist? Continue to console urself,anyways Jesus loves you.
Lord help me not to be left behind,help me to be strong in you and do not fail you.
Biggest lol.
I wonder who is indeed deluded. Western religions have corrupted your mind. Where is your proof that there is going to be an Antichrist? Or that it or he or she is a spirit?
Dawkins was right after all when he called you lot deluded.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by methevas(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
My prayers are, that I may not be left behind:
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by buoye1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Logicboy03: There is no rapture or heaven or hell.

Stop believing Jewish fairytales.

FEAR FEAR FEAR...must religions, especially these foreign ones, use fear of eternal burning and beast marks to keep people in line?

Our ancestors believed that when one died, he or she joined his ancestors in merriment- no matter what.

Why dont we do away with all these things that we cant prove? Has anyone got a location or picture of heaven? Why are we so gullible? Why do we want to abuse children with nightmares of a fiery oven?

Why?
This is ur opinion which you are so much entitled to.....Believe you ancestors and follow them and leave those that chose to blv dis Jews u r talking abt........Heaven&Heal is Real.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Sirgen05(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
If u are left behind, try not to get the mark of 666

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
we're all going to die down here... we must miss heaven... satan will guide and shield us... eternal bliss and peace in hell!!!

AVE SATANA!!!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BrosG: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Jesus is coming soon. I am enjoying my life on earth and I have a hope beyond this world. *dancing etigi* grin grin grin cool cool grin[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel! / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.