Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21524 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ccharlex: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

You are still messing yourself up. Read your post very well and think about it, I believe u will definitely see how u messed up.
Okpara-Nke-Jesu Nnaya I waste time with productive arguments, am sorry if u can't understand structures in a simple Language, feel free to ask what organic chemistry & Quantum Mechanics is, or rather, google is your Best friend.. so good-day & have a great time. Cheers!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2013
ccharlex: Okpara-Nke-Jesu Nnaya I waste time with productive arguments, am sorry if u can't understand structures in a simple Language, feel free to ask what organic chemistry & Quantum Mechanics is, or rather, google is your Best friend.. so good-day & have a great time. Cheers!

OPT.......

out of context again

self messed up
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by tabisegroup(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2013
AG.gal:
I don't want to think about it. Abasi akan!
. Abasi akan Shey ...akan nnsoo? lol!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

U are still confused

Seek knowledge and truth
I'm not confused about anything. My believe on bible was that" the elite white men, wake up one day and decided on what they could write to make the world peaceful, they wrote bible and the arab elite wrote quaran in which they used to change the mindset of the world, if not for bible and quaran, we will just be stealing, robbing and raping but as for me.
I do not steal, I do not rob and I do not rape but
*drinking my beers jejeli shouldn't be a sin, something I disagree with bible on as long as I took it in my stomach*
*fucking prostitutes/street girls is not a sin as long as I paid them and we both enjoy ourselves
*drinking weed tea shouldn't be a sin, its helpful to the body*
*if you got attack by boko haram, and I denied being a christian, that's a good lie, it shouldn't be a sin*
*i swear, if you slap me, I will give you double slap or punch, if care is not taken, I will carry you and slam you on the floor, that shouldn't be a sin like bible claimed to turn your left ear to receive second slam*
*if adultery is a sin, fornication shouldn't be sin*
*if you do wrong thing, I will judge you, that shouldn't have been a sin*

I know God may exist, jesus may exist but I don't trust people behind bible.

Me I dey don book down women this december, if na dey expect rapture, nothing concern. I no dey rapture go anywhere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2013
rabzy:
What if this is not the real world and we are living in the matrix, what if there is a multiverse, alternative world where you are a xtian/muslim.

If I could, I'll transport there and murder such foolish versions of me
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2013
very scary thought u kw.......bt sin is very easy and holy living is difficult especially in dis day and age.God save us all.Amen.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2013
CastingCrowns: very scary thought u kw.......bt sin is very easy and holy living is difficult especially in dis day and age.God save us all.Amen.

You mean heaven will be boring, no drinking, no hip pop,no fornication, no clubbing, no mini skirt babes, maybe cloth won't even exist since cloth do not come from heaven, and you want enternity with all that, just be eating apple and pine apple
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2013
ccharlex: I laugh when I hear dese christians say make we pry before. We read common English language wey we don dey read from Ali & Simbi in MacMillian from Pry schl days. If I fit understnd organic chemistry wit my small brain for secondary school nd Quantum Mechanics without praying, abeg why I need pray for simple ABC?? grin Abi d English too hard to understand because na lie full inside, from one snake wey dey talk, com pluck apple gee Eve, to Jonah wey flexx for fish belle 3dayz n e commot later to dat Donkey wey dey tok grin grin grin haba, Bros so u go pray make ur brain pause so dat u go believe d Tales by moonlite abi?? Abeg go read Harry Potter wey make sense joor grin grin grin

Don't mind them, Christians take the human brain as a worthless tool.

How can someone tell me that I need holy spirit to understand something written in English? Is it English that is too hard for me to understand?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

you are just cracking jokes...because I see no reasonable point in what u wrote.

read your post very well, you will know u just messed yourself up.

You need to pray for the holy spirit to make u understand his post

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BARRISTERDAN(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Am not surprised that some people are making jokes out of eternal issues. The Bible has already said it all but woe to you who would allow the negative prophesies of the Bible to fulfil on you. Many in Hades are begging for even a moment's grace to repent while they were given their whole life time but they didn't. They were once like you; doughting the Bible. For me, I choose to believe the "gullible fairytale", for the message of the Gospel is foolishness unto those who are perishing but to us, it is the power of God unto salvation. Keep having fun ok? Yet remember Noah's generation.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

You need to pray for the holy spirit to make u understand his post

will u like to be a DOVE?

well doves of same feather.....does what? help me complete it.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck:

You mean heaven will be boring, no drinking, no hip pop,no fornication, no clubbing, no mini skirt babes, maybe cloth won't even exist since cloth do not come from heaven, and you want enternity with all that, just be eating apple and pine apple

Souls don't have distinctive appearance, souls are pure conscious energies, after death u either reincarnate or explore the spiritual realm- that's the abode of all spirits/conscious energies.

We all have duties in the spiritual realm which we left for earth, in order to acquire more lessons from our life experience that would be forever imprinted on the soul.

God is the father of all, the ultimate form of energy
God through his divine glory and awesome power creates souls as he, that's the true image of God which we are created in his likeness, not our bodies, our flesh is not created in the image of God, it's our souls that are formed in the image of God
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: I'm not confused about anything. My believe on bible was that" the elite white men, wake up one day and decided on what they could write to make the world peaceful, they wrote bible and the arab elite wrote quaran in which they used to change the mindset of the world, if not for bible and quaran, we will just be stealing, robbing and raping but as for me.
I do not steal, I do not rob and I do not rape but
*drinking my beers jejeli shouldn't be a sin, something I disagree with bible on as long as I took it in my stomach*
*fucking prostitutes/street girls is not a sin as long as I paid them and we both enjoy ourselves
*drinking weed tea shouldn't be a sin, its helpful to the body*
*if you got attack by boko haram, and I denied being a christian, that's a good lie, it shouldn't be a sin*
*i swear, if you slap me, I will give you double slap or punch, if care is not taken, I will carry you and slam you on the floor, that shouldn't be a sin like bible claimed to turn your left ear to receive second slam*
*if adultery is a sin, fornication shouldn't be sin*
*if you do wrong thing, I will judge you, that shouldn't have been a sin*

I know God may exist, jesus may exist but I don't trust people behind bible.

Me I dey don book down women this december, if na dey expect rapture, nothing concern. I no dey rapture go anywhere

This is why I say u are still confused, the caucasians did make christianity and Arabs made Islam but wat morality do they teach that didn't already exist? U say molestation and robbing would be rampant if not for them, I tell u that truly molestation, robbing and all sorts of crime against the society is rampant because of them, before these foreign religions Africa was peaceful and pagans loved and respected nature for they are of the gods, now u see people littering streams, rivers and the environment
U see killing in the name of religion

What has these foreign religions brought to Africa if not slavery? We Africans must liberate ourselves
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by LadyH(f): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2013
ifeness:

does jesus solve any problem? you are a silly to think everyone is a s brainwashed as you. You are where the white man wants you to be.
wahala no dey at all. im happy where I am. dalu mucho. kiss
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2013
BARRISTER DAN: Am not surprised that some people are making jokes out of eternal issues. The Bible has already said it all but woe to you who would allow the negative prophesies of the Bible to fulfil on you. Many in Hades are begging for even a moment's grace to repent while they were given their whole life time but they didn't. They were once like you; doughting the Bible. For me, I choose to believe the "gullible fairytale", for the message of the Gospel is foolishness unto those who are perishing but to us, it is the power of God unto salvation. Keep having fun ok? Yet remember Noah's generation.

So u are a Christian because u fear eternal torment

Foolishness is foolishness to those who are wise and stupidity is truth to those who are foolish

So wats up wit Noah's generation? They were raptured and Noah was left behind
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Mintayo(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Anybody that accepts the mark is doom forever,as in doomed,but hardly will you see anyone that wnt accept the mark,because the conditions for people after the RAPTURE will be very hard,no buying and selling without the Mark...it is better to stay rapturable,to aceept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour because once the Rapture takes place,the Evil one shall unleash his wrath to the fullest,he shall rule with deceit and lies,he shall ask for worship and he shall be worshipped,he shall place himself as the saviour until everyone is led into eternal damnation...the time is short,he cometh quickly.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2013
Some people in this Nairaland needs serious deliverance from the Devil firstly....be4 GOD takes control.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by akdjr(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2013
I just pray i should be left behind, na to just find one nice chick make we de flex over here with all the big cars and private jet left by our rich men them wey rapture don carry go
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Mintayo: Anybody that accepts the mark is doom forever,as in doomed,but hardly will you see anyone that wnt accept the mark,because the conditions for people after the RAPTURE will be very hard,no buying and selling without the Mark...it is better to stay rapturable,to aceept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour because once the Rapture takes place,the Evil one shall unleash his wrath to the fullest,he shall rule with deceit and lies,he shall ask for worship and he shall be worshipped,he shall place himself as the saviour until everyone is led into eternal damnation...the time is short,he cometh quickly.

Wow! Perfect reflection of christianity shocked
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Mozarinia(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03: There is no rapture or heaven or hell.

Stop believing Jewish fairytales.

FEAR FEAR FEAR...must religions, especially these foreign ones, use fear of eternal burning and beast marks to keep people in line?

Our ancestors believed that when one died, he or she joined his ancestors in merriment- no matter what.

Why dont we do away with all these things that we cant prove? Has anyone got a location or picture of heaven? Why are we so gullible? Why do we want to abuse children with nightmares of a fiery oven?

Why?
where are your ancestors that you will go to meet?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ebenice(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=macof]

Thank God you know that your ancestors worshipped God.

But wat do u know about your ancestors spiritual belief?

Do u believe wat ur ancestors said about God?

Who is right foreign colonial evangelist or your ancestors?
Is dat y u r here?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2013
akd jr: I just pray i should be left behind, na to just find one nice chick make we de flex over here with all the big cars and private jet left by our rich men them wey rapture don carry go
Dis your dream go hard ooo! As per private jet matter, all those embezzlement government official no fit go heaven, even pastor wey dey use private jet no fit go heaven, dem forget say jesus waka with legs and boat.

How do you expect pastor wey carry offering, tithe, donation from church members go buy private, dem go come tell church member say make him pray hard make hunger no kill them after collecting them money.

As I said, I won't pay tithe and I will never pay tithe to support pastor jet project, everybody don dey become pastor now because dem know as money dey inside this tin.

Make rapture happen, I only fear death, not rapture
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2013
akd jr: I just pray i should be left behind, na to just find one nice chick make we de flex over here with all the big cars and private jet left by our rich men them wey rapture don carry go
be careful wat you pray for. because it just might be granted and wen u realize it, it ll definitely b too late... the devil feeds ppl with lies and deceit just to make sure he drags alot of pple to hell with him, he knws there is no tym be warned and follow the path that leads to life eternal.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Mozarinia: where are your ancestors that you will go to meet?

In heaven, some here on earth already reincarnated
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2013
ebenice: is that wat u are here for?

I look out for interest of Africans, and foreign religions are not in the interest of Africans.

Seek knowledge and truth
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

you will be given anti-christ governor general of Lagos state. You have supported Devil ministerial work in a good way. My way no bi your way.

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
be careful wat you pray for. because it just might be granted and wen u realize it, it ll definitely b too late... the devil feeds ppl with lies and deceit just to make sure he drags alot of pple to hell with him, he knws there is no tym be warned and follow the path that leads to life eternal.

False
Your Bible doesn't support this, no where in the Bible did the devil lie or deceive people
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: you will be given anti-christ governor general of Lagos state. You have supported Devil ministerial work in a good way. My way no bi your way.

Foolish confused fellow

You are liable to drown in something worse than hell

Ur soul is dying gradually and u are happy wit ur self, living in lies that ur pastors and Bible spread
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by russellino: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2013
The devil is using so many distractions to keep ppl from making it. Social media is one of them
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

so u do believe in heaven bt u dnt believe hell exist. hw funny. U knw the truth bt u choose nt to believe and tell it. if u knw heaven exist and its a place where pple who hv lived a good life go, hw come u dnt believe hell exist and its a place where the evildoers and sinners who hv refused to turn to God go. u can deny the truth bt on the day of judgement u ll be held accountable.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

False
Your Bible doesn't support this, no where in the Bible did the devil lie or deceive people
you can deny the truth, and choose to follow the path of darkness. May God hv mercy on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel! / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.