Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21558 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing: [size=40pt] GOD IS A FOOL!!!

JESUS IS A CRIPPLE!!!

HOLY SPIRIT IS A CLOWN!!!

[/size]

stop this nonsense, no evidence yet.... Jesus maybe real, God exist but the white man who bring on this religion can never be trusted. That's the major problem,
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Is the rapture before World Cup or after?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 18, 2013
Dont believe in rapture
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:13am On Nov 18, 2013
modified.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: Why God allow devil to take control of his creatures,are they toying with us and gambling the life he created for devil usage. Why do we have to pay for Adam and Eve sin. If God knows tommorow, they why do we have to bother about hell fire since he is assure of those going to hell and heaven?can someone truly take account of what truly happen in entire duration of jesus life? Who was there when fish swallow jonah,even if jonah said this himself, who should believe him and write it down in bible? Can fish truly swallow person? If people are living 900 yrs in bible, why can't we even live 300 yrs, are those people better than us but remember sin are traced to them and they should be worst than us because part of them nail jesus to cross?
What if I swap to muslim, because miracle happen everywhere even unbeliever also perform miracles pastor claims. I won't condemn any religion but if bible no bias, why will people that will withness rapture have second chance and the dead won't? ......

Why did the same oyinbo believe in ghost if they believe after death is judgment, which part of the body will even born in hell fire.

God can't create human and let the devil devoured him. If he let in the devil, why do we have to pay for it.....
wow u really hv alot of questions.
To start with the devil is nt in control of Gods creations, just because something bad happens to a person does nt mean the devil is in control, sometimes God allows these to happen so we can knw Him more, hw would u knw God is the DIVINE HEALER when u are neva sick, hw would u knw God is ur provider if u dnt lack anything......if things was just perfect in this lyf for us as human beings we ll drift from His path we ll say of wat use is God to us when we dont lack anything(God forbid) besides this world is nt our home we are just passing by so we cant get too comfortable
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: why telling man of God to shut up. You better go and buy burning candle and be testing fire on your body so fire won't be new to you by the time you get to hell.

But I have to be honest, what is written in bible maybe real but I don't trust white people, they discrimination...

They use white for jesus and devil black?
Why blackball have to be the last to be potted in snoocke and must be kick by white ball?
What is the meaning of blackbook?
Are the oyinbo even really white like paint or shalks, they look like redish

Don't be deceived, the man in picture is the first person who acted jesus movie, jesus do not look like that because camera do not exist in those days but oyinbo deceives us with someone else, using a white guy, even if jesus was blackman, oyinbo won't say the truth because they believe black no nothing then....they only give us 5 spot in worldcup, only them using 13 with them co-asia oyinbo packing the rest, they just want evverything for themselves...

He deserved to be shutted up
Hell is not real, it's only a story created to put fear in non-Christians to worship Jesus.

Obviously Jesus wasn't white, ancient Israelis weren't caucasian looking, they are Semites and real semites have never been white, probably they had a light brown complexion.

Caucasians are racist against Africans, and Africans are black so they disassociate black with any good thing.
Imagine them say black race is a cursed race, when humans first evolved in Africa and civilization was first in Africa, we were once ahead of them, it's now their time to shine.

We Africans need to release ourselves from all this foreign brainwash and sire.
Abrahamic Religions are the worst enemies of Africa
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by alotofgrace(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2013
heard life is in circles n a circle has no beginnig,no ending.
I there's an article on my blog....says d big bang theory that science bilivs is the start of creation was first put forward by a catholic priest called Lamaitre...

http://abume4life..com/2013/11/5-awesome-things-invented-by-last.html?m=1
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 12:17am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:

don't ever assume you can ever tell me what or what not to believe!

GOD IS A SHAM!!!

YEEZUS WAS CLEARLY PORTRAYED AS A MO'FUCKKIN DRAG QUEEN!!!

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A BLOODY JOKE!!!
what will you do if I tell you to stop it? Will you drink poison or hug transformer, stop your nonsense, don't act as if you have nothing in your damn skull.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by alotofgrace(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2013
heard life is in circles n a circle has no beginnig,no ending.
I there's an article on my blog....says d big bang theory that science bilivs is the start of creation was first put forward by a catholic priest called Lamaitre...

http://abume4life..com/2013/11/5-awesome-things-invented-by-last.html?m=1

buh I pray we'll knw the truth b4 its late

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:

don't ever assume you can ever tell me what or what not to believe!

GOD IS A SHAM!!!

YEEZUS WAS CLEARLY PORTRAYED AS A MO'FUCKKIN DRAG QUEEN!!!

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A BLOODY JOKE!!!
For you to think if u serve God u are doing Him a favor is a very big lie. You serve Him for ur own good. all this blaspheme wont help u, but on the day of judgement be prepared.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 12:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Sirgen05:

Is the Bible also a Jewish tradition?

The Bible is a compilation of Jewish laws and confusions and Roman lies
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: stop this nonsense, no evidence yet.... Jesus maybe real, God exist but the white man who bring on this religion can never be trusted. That's the major problem,

Jesus is real, he lived but he's dead already, he died almost 2000 yrs ago

These religions- Islam and christianity are only used to control people. It's only these two that talk about hell and believe or rot yet they are different if u believe one the other one condemns u
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2013
modified.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by joseph1832(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing: [size=40pt] GOD IS A FOOL!!!

JESUS IS A CRIPPLE!!!

HOLY SPIRIT IS A CLOWN!!!

[/size]
whatchu Christians gonn do bout it?
Moderators why haven't you guys banned this individual? Or hide this post? If this was the Islamic section and someone unleashed this tirade on their religion would you guys not have banned him?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
this world is nt our home we are just passing by so we cant get too comfortable

So u know this and still threaten people with spiritual death and hell.

If we are just passing through, where did we come from?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2013
modified.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing: look at this fucktards quoting me? do you all think I care...

mtcheeeeww

If a man who says in his heart is termed a fool, then...

THE GOD THAT HAS SAID IN HIS HEART THAT HE IS THE ONLY GOD IS A BLOODY MO'FUCKIN FOOL!!!
who cares if you care not or not, you are goat in human skin, my dog is far better than you......

You must have smoke weed tonight,I'm sad for your parents, because you would have beat them crazy, what a cursed son you are
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by shurlar50(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Rapture, Satan black or Yellow, Obama Antichrist. blah blah. E no concern me. I jawx wan port go heaven. I only pray for his grace.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:

Lol. you all speak ill of other religion and you think yours will be spared? Bloody Christians!
you will be real boko-a-ram...... No wonder, you speak out
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

Jesus is real, he lived but he's dead already, he died almost 2000 yrs ago

These religions- Islam and christianity are only used to control people. It's only these two that talk about hell and believe or rot yet they are different if u believe one the other one condemns u
Jesus died and ressurected, and is alive today, hell is real as much as u want it nt to be..I m nt trying to convince u bt The truth ll and must be said, you can believe or choose nt to believe. Thats y faith is the foundation of christianity, without it then one is empty. Jesus saves believe and be saved
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: who cares if you care not or not, you are goat in human skin, my dog is far better than you......

You must have smoke weed tonight,I'm sad for your parents, because you would have beat them crazy, what a cursed son you are
lmfao!grin
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: you will be real boko-a-ram...... No wonder, you speak out
Don't misjudge me, please, I'm all for peacecheesy
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by joseph1832(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:

Lol. you all speak ill of other religion and you think yours will be spared? Bloody Christians!
On the contrary my good man I am not a christian!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:
lmfao!grin
if rapture will truly happen, let it happen, they should just import us gun to face all anti-christ and devils like you left behind. I will strike you you 666 people, only worried for no second chance for the death because I'm not afraid of rapture as long as I can defend those mistakenly left behind.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:36am On Nov 18, 2013
joseph1832:
On the contrary my good man I am not a christian!
I couldn't care less, young sire, I'm in support of fairness and justice!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2013
hell was a place originally made for satan and his agents, bt after the sin of adam and eve human beings who dnt do the will God were also condemned to hell, just because u deny the existence of something does nt make it any less real.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: if rapture will truly happen, let it happen, they should just import us gun to face all anti-christ and devils like you left behind. I will strike you you 666 people, only worried for no second chance for the death because I'm not afraid of rapture as long as I can defend those mistakenly left behind.
lwkmd! You're on hard drugs to have written this thrash...

nufin like that is gonn happen nigga... wake up yo!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by joseph1832(m): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:
I couldn't care, young sire, I'm support fairness and justice!
My point exactly! That's what I strive to achieve. You insulting someone else's God doesn't strike me as being fair my good man.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing:
lwkmd! You're on hard drugs to have written this thrash...

nufin like that is gonn happen nigga... wake up yo!
I have prayed to witness it, just want war against anti-christ. I almost joint soldier in 2002 but was told I wasn't fit. This would be a great oppotunity becauese everywhere will just be booming with gun and bombs, no 666 for my people left behind.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2013
joseph1832:
My point exactly! That's what I strife to achieve. You insulting someone else's God doesn't strike me as being fair my good man.
don't you think my belief is labelled As lies when Christians say there is a god! It is an insult to me and my religion...

quit blowing hot and cold mr.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 18, 2013
rapture doesnt hv to happen b4 u knw that the world has ended pple die suddenly and when they die judgement follows, repent for we knw nt the hour it is. accept Christ Jesus and obey His words and br saved a word is enough for the wise, choose u this day whom u ll serve as for me i choose to serve God. Serving God is for our own good. We are nt doing Him a favor. God loves us all equally. Repent Now For Tomorrow May Be Too Late!!!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2013
God forgive me Oooo, I'm unfollowing this thread, Jesus saves for I do not know what i have written, and have mercy on all the posters for they know nothing of you. So help me GOD (Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Official Anthem mp3 / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.