Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21523 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Mozarinia(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2013
born2fuck: Dis your dream go hard ooo! As per private jet matter, all those embezzlement government official no fit go heaven, even pastor wey dey use private jet no fit go heaven, dem forget say jesus waka with legs and boat.

How do you expect pastor wey carry offering, tithe, donation from church members go buy private, dem go come tell church member say make him pray hard make hunger no kill them after collecting them money.

As I said, I won't pay tithe and I will never pay tithe to support pastor jet project, everybody don dey become pastor now because dem know as money dey inside this tin.

Make rapture happen, I only fear death, not rapture
You dont want to pay tithe because of pastor or u are a poor thief! Everything including tithe taste bitter in the mouth of a poor man anyway.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by lawkenoz(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2013
frosbel:

Brother you are preaching fiction not bible, stop following Hal Lindsey and other left behind false prophets.

My bro I'm just surprised at the delusions of these pretribulation rapture folks believe! I wonder if they ever read the bible at all! With such a mind set of them escaping the tribulation u can imagine the chaos which will befall christendom when the son of perdition is revealed nd no rapture yet! This pre tirbulationist will be in terrible confusion. These left behind series of movies really played a fast one on most xtains, may God help dem read the word nd understand.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

Foolish confused fellow

You are liable to drown in something worse than hell

Ur soul is dying gradually and u are happy wit ur self, living in lies that ur pastors and Bible spread
la la la,la la la la! God don confuse your yeye yeye head.....la la la! La la la la. You no get brain, but try to make sense la la la! La la la la. Come eat my poo, la la la! La la la la
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by born2boink(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Mozarinia: You dont want to pay tithe because of pastor or u are a poor thief! Everything including tithe taste bitter in the mouth of a poor man anyway.
where did I steal money from? So keep my money for myself by not paying tithe means thief, I should be putting money in envelop for nothing. Guy wake up, I rather use money go Bleep ashawo
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ccharlex: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2013
Okpara-Jesus:

OPT.......

out of context again

self messed up
Delusion of Grandeur.... Bollocks!!! grin grin
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
russellino: The devil is using so many distractions to keep ppl from making it. Social media is one of them

What is stopping your all powerful god from killing the devil? You Christians tell so many lies about the devil just like your god

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by frederickokey(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2013
God forbid.. but 2 all dose who may be affected.. d alternative is, space rocket and den a pair of parachute 2 catch up with odas in d air[color=#006600][/color] wink
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by frederickokey(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2013
ifeness:

What is stopping your all powerful god from killing the devil? You Christians tell so many lies about the devil just like your god
dude dat aint cool adall
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
frederickokey: dude dat aint cool adall

what is not cool? Only arrogance will make a being declare himself/herself God of all creation. That is total lack of humility. Only insecure/powerless people do that and it takes fools to worship or acknowledge such a being.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Deschil: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
LOL, rebuke ke? grin
farem: I will not be left behind in Jesus Name, amen.
It's the most horrible thing next to hell fire!
I rebuke being-left-behind for me, my family and those who are reading this in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by packman: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
GSKing: [size=40pt] GOD IS A FOOL!!!

JESUS IS A CRIPPLE!!!

HOLY SPIRIT IS A CLOWN!!!

[/size]
whatchu Christians gonn do bout it?

[size=50pt]DOOM......

NO FORGIVENESS....

DOOM[/size].......
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by CastingCrowns(f): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Stop all these inane arguements already...wats gonna happen will happen.its jst human nature to mask fear with unbelief.like it or not xtianity is de one true religion...all the prophecies are unfolding before our very eyes.destruction of syria,wars and rumours of wars,floodings,pestilence,peace has been taken from the earth as foretold by the bible so lets get ready for this last prophecy cos its gonna happen like it or not.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
so u do believe in heaven bt u dnt believe hell exist. hw funny. U knw the truth bt u choose nt to believe and tell it. if u knw heaven exist and its a place where pple who hv lived a good life go, hw come u dnt believe hell exist and its a place where the evildoers and sinners who hv refused to turn to God go. u can deny the truth bt on the day of judgement u ll be held accountable.

Some questions for u
1. Where were we before we were born?

2. Can u explain the essence of the law of karma?

3. Why does sickness, diseases and bad luck happen to people?

If u can explain these then u are intelligent and know why hell is needless and a complete fabrication by Romans

Show me anywhere in the Old testament or words of Jesus in Mark or John that says people who do bad would go to hell and rot
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Von Bismark:
you can deny the truth, and choose to follow the path of darkness. May God hv mercy on you.

Pls answer my question

Where in the Bible did devil lie or cheat anybody?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by InvertedHammer: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2013

Left on Rapture day?

No Biggie...I WILL BE CHILLING

[img]http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=AOYDf6JNbRHNxM&tbnid=jH9Jiq_UVBg_OM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgurukalehuru.com%2F2010%2F09%2F21%2Falcohol-vs-pot-cant-we-all-just-get-along%2F&ei=VyiKUvuAMOiligL54IH4CQ&bvm=bv.56643336,d.cGE&psig=AFQjCNECjUFpBmFhdYc3GAKAb2o-1DR7-g&ust=1384872333278102
[/img]

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by farellstone: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oh Lord, count me worthy of your heavenly paradise on the day of rapture.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Fraih(f): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
May I remain rapturable In Jesus Name, amen

But some Nairaland thread will still be like 'unraptured cool dudes and babes, let's meet here'.....ROTFL

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 19, 2013
russellino: The devil is using so many distractions to keep ppl from making it. Social media is one of them
How the fork did u know that
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 19, 2013
Mozarinia: You dont want to pay tithe because of pastor or u are a poor thief! Everything including tithe taste bitter in the mouth of a poor man anyway.
What is this Ideot saying
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 19, 2013
macof:

You need to pray for the holy spirit to make u understand his post
Are u madt? Pray to read english. U are such a dummy, walahi
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2013
naijaborn001:
Are u madt? Pray to read english. U are such a dummy, walahi

fool
When u don't ever read to understand
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by MrAboki: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Before them go even ask me, I go don tattoo the number for my head, hand and leg... grin

Then I go join the Anti-Christ Police dey catch people without plate number.. grin

lol... Niggas be tripping!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2013

[size=40pt]
MO

DI
[/size]

fuckiiinngggg

[size=40pt] FIED!!! [/size]
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 20, 2013
macof:

fool
When u don't ever read to understand
U are a forking nuisance
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by SWG1: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2013
Romans 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

I see heavy concentrated darkness looming in this thread. Christians pray ,pray, pray, so that u do not be decieved or overcome by evil. Sin against the holyspirit won't be forgiven cos its the holyspirit that convicts and convert.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jnrbayano(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2013
@Poster
Am not going to be around during that doomsday period and why do I wanna assume that situation to answer some question? Answering your question bring doubt to my resolve in making heaven..
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ATinaC(f): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
We will not be left behind in Jesus name Amen. This is to time to repent bc d end is soo near
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by kevoh(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel! / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.