Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? (21519 Views)

No Christian Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day : Parable Of The 10 Virgins / BVN & The *666 Mark* / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Oludrex(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
musa ajebor: Anybody left behind will just keep living a hell of a life.
Am sorry for them though.
Who told u u won't be among those them?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Okay, I want to ask a question.

Let's assume you were left behind and you accepted the mark, what will happen to you?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
packman:

[size=30pt]NOW I AM SEEING YOU HELLFIRE....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DESTINED FOR HELL............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Your family are cool
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by BrosG: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Na wah for you o. Jesus is the truth.

GSKing: we're all going to die down here... we must miss heaven... satan will guide and shield us... eternal bliss and peace in hell!!!

AVE SATANA!!!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by NadiaSA1(f): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tufiakwa!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Oludrex(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
GustavoFring: Aloota continua

I'm looting all the shops and robbing all the banks with no regret since I'm already going to hell. cheesy grin

Of what gain does it profit a man who gain all the world and Loses his soul
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oludrex:

Of what gain does it profit a man who gain all the world and Loses his soul

Erm....I have no soul and therefore, nothing to lose cheesy
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Tufiakwa!
LOL, even a Zulu woman quickly screamed TUFIAKWA...

na so una dey fear reach?

well...

Satan is truth
Satan is light
Satan is knowledge
Satan is wisdom
Satan is empowerment
satan is justice
Satan is freewill
Satan will guide you into bliss...

Satan sees you all

One in flesh, spirit and soul
Satan loves you all.

We are one with him...

AVE SATANA!!!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
lionspot: rapture,together with hell fire, na the biggest scam of the century. Dey there dey thnk of rapture when others are making it big in their lives.olodo

rapture,jesus,heaven belief gives poor/lazy people a sense of belonging. At least there will be less suicidal attempts.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oludrex:
Who told u u won't be among those them?
i done laugh tire.
We are all going to hell fire.
Nobody is goinguyen to heaven cool
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by ajayikayod: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Solaj: Fear not, fellow rapture watchers worldwide. God will continue to protect us in Jesus name. We must be perpetually ready for glorious rapture. Warning signs are manifesting worldwide. Satanic forces are on rampage worldwide. Demonic forces will invade the Earth ferociously during the great tribulation period to torture and kill left behind believers who refused to be chipped (mark of the beast: RFID chip/666). As steadfast rapture watchers, we will be among the raptured saints in Jesus name. You can visit "MARANATHA TRUMPETER" website to read and share many inspiring posts about glorious rapture, divine revelations from Jesus Christ and tribulation period events. http://rapturewatcher.. Remain blessed. Maranatha.

I believ d question is not for d church, its for d outsider. So d church (which member i am) cant answer dt becos we will not be around then.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:

well...

Satan is truth
Satan is light
Satan is knowledge
Satan is wisdom
Satan is empowerment
satan is justice
Satan is freewill

Satan sees you all

Satan loves you all.

We are one with him...

AVE SATANA!!!

I am with satan on this one. Thanks to satan Eve eat the apple,passed the knowledge to Adam and we are all free from roaming in the garden of unclothedness. Thank you satan for exposing yahweh the tyrant!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by NadiaSA1(f): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
GSKing:

well...

Satan is truth
Satan is light
Satan is knowledge
Satan is wisdom
Satan is empowerment
satan is justice
Satan is freewill

Satan sees you all

Satan loves you all.

We are one with him...

AVE SATANA!!!
shocked shocked shocked
noooo please don't quote me with such
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by HOTWATER(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
then one won t have any other option than to join APC then .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
sauer: For those left behind, we'll start a new world. The united States will defeat the beast or 666 or whatever. Better weapons will be available then.
We'll make the world a better place for all to live in. No more Christians. No more Jehovah witnesses to knock on your door. No more Sunday noises disturbing neighbors. No more hell preaching. No more religious wars. No more terrorists. No more Nigerian politicians.
One world. One government. And we can move on with our lives, with our heaven on earth! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by proudly233: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Stay there and be waiting for rapture
..U will grow very old and wretched....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by funnyfun: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
I reject it in Jesus name.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Lol. I'm sorry I can't even imagine it.

Lol I reject it.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nicepoker(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Marthosky: Oh Lord, please do not let me be left behind. Being left behind states that all my years of suffering on earth was in vain. chei! I cnt even imagine it. Na me go first experience Rapture. I better go and buy my white gown for that wonderful day.
dream on
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jamael(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I can not be left behind in Jesus name Amen.
Except a man be born again he CANNOT see the kingdom of GOD. Give your self over to Christ and it will be well. remember The FEAR of hell will not take a man to HEAVEN.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nicepoker(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
abhosts: I shall not be Left Behind In Jesus Name.
must u advertize? Wat if u land in hell
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by shivaclubn: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
nothing like rapture but there is heaven and hell, matth:24:34 say that it will happen at the generation of jesus. the bible is highly distorted and also misunderstude by christians.many dont even know who is a christian. pls who is a christian?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by isoft2013: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Is this for real. You guys are talking like frustrated ASUU students. You better not miss the rapture. only then will you know how wicked is satan and how satan is wicked.

Jesus Loves You. Surrender your life to Him save yourself from the what is to come.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Geophem(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
HOTWATER: then one won t have any other option than to join APC then .
pray ur madness go b4 rapture
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
i-soft2013:
Is this for real. You guys are talking like frustrated ASUU students. You better not miss the rapture. only then will you know how wicked is satan and how satan is wicked.

Jesus Loves You. Surrender your life to Him save yourself from the what is to come.

Let us be honest, Satan is yet to give his side of the story. All we know is that of Yahweh's. But if i must chose of the two,i wouldn't in a billion years chose yaheweh the jealous,angry,corny monster. Satan has so far been the more matured character who spoke less....or probably ignored yahweh's annoying rants.

Rapture will only lead to permanent slavery. Not that the story is true anyway!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by crisycent: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
If I'm left behind, I will go to Aso Rock and chill there for them to chip me. undecided

By the way, world go end sef?
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by GSKing: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nadia_SA1: shocked shocked shocked
noooo please don't quote me with such
ROTF LMAO!

Heaven is a hoax. jesus is dead and long gone... Satan is here for us

AVE SATANA!!!
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by roland2rule(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Everyone here is talking abt the bible and christ. what will happen to d muslims,traditional worshipers,budas,indus etc...are u telling me they will all go to hell fire...we av more than 200religions in d world...stop telling me that only one is the way of life.... ARE U GOD.... Please and please, God is not selfish....
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by jamael(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Emzybrown: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
for those lyk u see romans 1vs 28: "and even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge , God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient" cry to God and be SAVED
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
roland2rule: Everyone here is talking abt the bible and christ. what will happen to d muslims,traditional worshipers,budas,indus etc...are u telling me they will all go to hell fire...we av more than 200religions in d world...stop telling me that only one is the way of life.... ARE U GOD.... Please and please, God is nt a selfish....

Religion is a lie. It is meant for the common man while the elite do what they know how to do best.
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by Gerrard8(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
angryNa so bros ;DNa so bros
Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by macof(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rapture is impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel! / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Church Gate Fee: Pastors Condemn Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.