Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question (7761 Views)

I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question by joechima: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
A guy but still does not know how to appro ach and ask a lady out,
Re: Question by bravolyk(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
@op deliverance should be Ur first step u need it
Re: Question by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
bravolyk: @op deliverance should be Ur first step u need it
you people should be nice for once cheesy the op said no insults please.nawa o

6 Likes

Re: Question by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
joechima: I am a 29year old serving corps member batch A but still does not know how to approach and ask a lady out,presently asking a 18year old out and already feeling like a loser.pls what's the way out no insults pls
all you need is to grow more balls. You're only scared of been rejected of which its a normal thing for every guy. And pls don't try those silly toasting lines. You can just become friends..and then take it from there,

but wait! 29year old u say?? Omg be quick bourit joor!

1 Like

Re: Question by Roon9(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hehehehehehe.... Bros splash some cash u wil surely get d P

1 Like

Re: Question by Enegod(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
this is serious!!! smh
Re: Question by Prymestrr(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
booqee: all you need is to grow more balls. You're only scared of been rejected of which its a normal thing for every guy. And pls don't try those silly toasting lines. You can just become friends..and then take it from there,
Grow more balls... Asin extra balls in addition 2 d twin balls he has already?... Hehehehe!
@op...start off wit being friends but always chip in hints of ur real intentions n with tym, tell her wat u want coz if u just stick 2 friendship den my bro... U r gonna be just mutual friends till Jesus comes!

1 Like

Re: Question by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Leave the child and look for a woman.

12 Likes

Re: Question by tellwisdom: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
joechima: I am a 29year old serving corps member batch A but still does not know how to approach and ask a lady out,presently asking a 18year old out and already feeling like a loser.pls what's the way out no insults pls

You have a flat head?? sad
Re: Question by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
ogugua88: Leave the child and look for a woman.
Gbam!

Poster, na wa for u o! Smh
Re: Question by Kslib(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
You said 'You cant approach a lady and ask her out'. Well, All what you just need is confidence, thats all..

Ladies dont bite. The highest they can say is 'NO' and it wont kill you. You wont be the first person that the power of NO has been used upon by a lady and wont be the last, so why not try?

Just try it for the first time and even if the lady says 'NO', you'll notice that there isnt any big deal in what has been scaring you all this while.. Every journey begins with a step, even the journey of 'asking ladies out'..

You are even 29 sef.. Abeg do quick jooor and come tell us how it went!!!

2 Likes

Re: Question by Ariyke: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Question by Danhumprey: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
tellwisdom:

You have a flat head?? sad
grin
Re: Question by Ghadafy(m): 12:18am On Nov 18, 2013
@op, please no offense intended but "are you that short?" You may have to work hard, get some money, and it maybe easier for you to get a lady or ladies. If you don't believe me, ask MI. Good luck bro..
Re: Question by sagytariusTM1: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Which Woman? The woman wen don tear eye open finish abi another one? Last I checked, 18-yr-old is an adult. To me, the younger the better. Of course, not below 18! #NoYerimaTinzz.

Op, grow more balls. There is no harm in trial. If she rejects, still keep your head high.

6 Likes

Re: Question by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2013
Dude I have balls for sale. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question by sagytariusTM1: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2013
^^How much?
Re: Question by sagytariusTM1: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2013
Ariyke: GBAM!
I'm reading. stop hitting the table angry

15 Likes

Re: Question by elrony(m): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2013
OP...start eating confidence custard..the one in yellow buckets..it goes for less than a thousand naira...come back in 1 week and testify!!! cool grin
Re: Question by jmoore(m): 12:54am On Nov 18, 2013
I should start up a confidence booster business. Some folks need confidence in their lives.

@op, just act like actors.
Re: Question by joechima: 1:16am On Nov 18, 2013
Lol
Re: Question by Prymestrr(m): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2013
joechima: The problem I have is the fear of rejection and how do I continue or handle those feelings there after and most ladies refuse to say Yes or NO which I barely understand their decision
Just try my suggestion n see how fr dt ll work 4 u... Besides, rejection is no big deal... Sure! Itz gonna bear down on ur ego but den, u ll be forced 2 score wit anoda lady by all means *no go try negative means o*
Lyk dt sista upstairs said... "GROW SOME BALLS! "
Re: Question by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Work on yourself,as in build yourself,you will definitely see a lady that would approach you,and like you for whom you are.. Just be real.

1 Like

Re: Question by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
Which Woman? The woman wen don tear eye open finish abi another one? Last I checked, 18-yr-old is an adult. To me, the younger the better. Of course, not below 18! #NoYerimaTinzz.

Op, grow more balls. There is no harm in trial. If she rejects, still keep your head high.

An 18-year-old is a teenage adult. How many teenagers are ready for relationships with adults?

Even though age is just a number, I see no reason as to why an adult would be chasing a teenager (unless he's like 22 and she's 18). If it was my sister, I would tell him to steer clear of the OP... and you. Maybe the age gap and the fact that he's old and she's fresh is the reason he's feeling somehow and running to Nairaland for advice.

1 Like

Re: Question by addictiv(m): 2:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Try going out more often, alone or in company of friends but I prefer alone so if you bleeb up no one ll yab you.
Talk to female receptionists and attendants (very pwetti ones) because they re mandated to respond to all your questions and inquiries in a nice manner. So u can use them as your control experiment plus they re easier to talk and gist with. Whenever you go into a supermarket look for a product and get a pretty female attendant to tell you more about it. First complement her looks and ask of her name, then discuss on the product. deliberately argue with her and let her convince you to try the product then get friendly and find out more about her. It is her job to entertain your curiosity and to ensure your satisfaction as a customer, so she ll respond more nicely to you than an average lady outside.
The aim is to get you to develop a bit of confidence and charisma before jumping into the big pitch. The more you talk to women the more confident you ll become. Since you have a problem talking to women try and keep lots of them as friends.

6 Likes

Re: Question by addictiv(m): 2:07am On Nov 18, 2013
Dont forget to tip the waitress and salesgirl.

1 Like

Re: Question by 190: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2013
smh! undecided
Re: Question by MariaGoretti: 2:16am On Nov 18, 2013
Some18 years of this age are full blown women wey don tear eye; and some are even more mature than some 29 yr old....that I know is a fact.

@OP,
Am sorry about how you feel about rejections but if you keep on having such in mind, dont you think it will affect not only that aspect of your life?
Very soon, you will be singing, " I cant take risks; fear of failure".
Someone already said something about women not having fangs..(sha, some get o)...the worst that can happen is she saying NO.

First of all, I really think you NEED to work on yourself thoroughly. You need to have a knowledge of who you are, what you can do or not....you need to build up your self esteem too because, hmmm, you go soon do this mumu mumu behaviour go fall for one runz girl like that....na there she go help you wisen up.

No offence dear...you can equally confide in someone to help you (God)...there are also some real good books you can study on that.

It is well with you..!
Re: Question by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2013
^^^ abeg lol. Any guy cheering him on get ulterior motive as far as I'm concerned. If the same 18-year-old girl came to Nairaland, talking about a 29-year-old corper she was falling for, they'd tell her to face her studies and date later because what she's feeling now is infatuation. I'm only being balanced lol.

2 Likes

Re: Question by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Ah ah ogugua the OP is on a tight budget, do you want him to date girls that will request for expensive stuff? undecided
Re: Question by MariaGoretti: 2:34am On Nov 18, 2013
Well sha, that is nairaland for you....
But what if something good eventually comes out of it? I know I have heard stories like that that had a happy ending. At least, there is no harm in trying....the worst is not trying at all.

Then, if it aint going well, they should know when to end it.

@Op,
I cant speak your mind cus I cant read it. You alone know what you have in mind as you go after that girl.
I hope say no be for trying sake o?

Infact, tell us your intentions for wanting that babe sharp sharp....grin
Re: Question by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmm. Well, since she's 18, u can walk up to her confidently and lay your feelings for her right there. Who knows, u being 11 years older than her might turn her on. Some ladies love older guys oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 / Time To Marry My Girlfriend / Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.