Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Gay Church In Nigeria - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church In Nigeria (32309 Views)

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Nigerian Gay Church Reopens: Alleluia! / Gay Church Opens In Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:40am On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee, you must be a momma's boy to not know this kinda news could happen on earth.

Ma boy, I will try to track back that newspaper and show it to you and then you'll go like 'OHHHHH MY GODDD, GABBY, YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT. I SHOULD HAVE BELIEVE YOU TO BEGIN WITH INSTEAD OF MOCKING THE GAY PEOPLE. Am so sorry. From now on, I shall make peace and harmony with all Gay People '  sad  sad  embarassed  embarassed

grin  tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:40am On Jul 31, 2008
blue-sky:

mr chemistry, u make me laugh.
im still waiting for my answer to fall from the sky, hmmmm
please stop waiting, I have a better idea.
Forward your number to my inbox so that I can explain it to you.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:41am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

Yup.  In fact after I'm done flogging him, I would tie him to a pole and send 50 of the world's most prolific sex-kittens to show him the joy of getting pussy.
You would mess that kid up big time. Once someone has proclaimed they are gay, there is very little to nothing anyone (even your crazy self) could do to change that. I mean do you really expect that him having sex with all those women are going to terminate his feelings for men??
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:41am On Jul 31, 2008
gabrywyl:

dreeldee, you must be a momma's boy to not know this kind of news could happen on earth.

Ma boy, I will try to track back that newspaper and show it to you and then you'll go like 'OHHHHH MY GODDD, GABBY, YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT. I SHOULD HAVE BELIEVE YOU TO BEGIN WITH INSTEAD OF MOCKING THE GAY PEOPLE. Am so sorry. From now on, I shall make peace and harmony with all Gay People '  sad  sad  embarassed  embarassed

grin  tongue
YEEEEE! My head.

undecided
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:42am On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

@dre, the male creature, have a higher spiritual ranking that a woman, they bear seeds and if this seeds arent directed into proper use it becomes evil, it works like this for everytime a man ejaculates it summons the spirit of a child and this spirit is released into the woman and the seeed becomes mortal, but when its not planted on a fertile soil(woman) the spirit gets abducted by demonic agents and becomes a property of the devil hereby increasing his work force.

@onyin, e fu go, when a child isnt brought up the way he should especially a male child, it makes himm diffident and stupid and the result is being a homosexual.

@hch, wetin you won use flog am??

Dont speak to soon or it will hit you ohhhh. . . . . . . . .
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:43am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

You would mess that kid up big time. Once someone has proclaimed they are gay, there is very little to nothing anyone (even your crazy self) could do to change that. I mean do you really expect that him having sex with all those women are going to terminate his feelings for men??
onyin  kiss  kiss yes.  that method is patented.

baxi na koboko i go try. passion of the christ style. God forgive me o.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Joseph6(m): 3:43am On Jul 31, 2008
pls u guys lets cooperate and kill this thread its worthless and pointless.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:44am On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

@dre, the male creature, have a higher spiritual ranking that a woman, they bear seeds and if this seeds arent directed into proper use it becomes evil, it works like this for everytime a man ejaculates it summons the spirit of a child and this spirit is released into the woman and the seeed becomes mortal, but when its not planted on a fertile soil(woman) the spirit gets abducted by demonic agents and becomes a property of the devil hereby increasing his work force.

@onyin, e fu go, when a child isnt brought up the way he should especially a male child, it makes himm diffident and stupid and the result is being a homosexual.

Gini?? I mean i knew kids that came from the best families and still turned out the opposite.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:45am On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

this your theory get as e be

gabrywyl:

dreeldee, you must be a momma's boy to not know this kind of news could happen on earth.

Ma boy, I will try to track back that newspaper and show it to you and then you'll go like 'OHHHHH MY GODDD, GABBY, YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT. I SHOULD HAVE BELIEVE YOU TO BEGIN WITH INSTEAD OF MOCKING THE GAY PEOPLE. Am so sorry. From now on, I shall make peace and harmony with all Gay People ' sad sad embarassed embarassed

grin tongue

actually i have no problem with the people, only the act, it's not of God and that's exactly my problem with them and if you're looking to make me accept them, then you must be dreaming and the earlier you wake up from it, the better for you because till thy kingdom come, I WILL and SHALL have nothing to do the with homosexuality amidst several other immoralities ( i no be saint o, i just they try like every other person)
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 3:46am On Jul 31, 2008
@blue, naa, i dont role that way, i as straight as a,. . . .  as a. . . . . . . yes as a ruler grin

@gab, naaa, just something i read somewhere still trying to believe it.

@hch, shame on you, what shall it profit you to gain all the chicks on nairaland and loose ya soul.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:46am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

onyin  kiss  kiss yes.  that method is patented.

baxi na koboko i go try.  passion of the christ style.  God forgive me o.
Watch you wake up to an angry son with the fury of those psycho oyinbo boys you see on television that kill their whole family.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:47am On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

@blue, naa, i don't role that way, i as straight as a,. . . .  as a. . . . . . . yes as a ruler grin

@gab, naaa, just something i read somewhere still trying to believe it.

@hch, shame on you, what shall it profit you to gain all the chicks on nairaland and loose ya soul.
You know they have those new rubber ruler that bend in all directions so uhm. . .
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:48am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye 1997 grin grin grin grin grin y[b]our posts count[/b] cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:49am On Jul 31, 2008
its okay people. Gay or no Gay, theres nothing we can do about it. The church has been built, the gay people is being increased by its population around the globe. . . . Oh well, us saying in here will not make any differences.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:50am On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee:

onyinye 1997 grin grin grin grin grin y[b]our posts count[/b] cheesy cheesy
what he said ruler so i was just telling him that rulers don't just come in wood so he betta get a more reliable example.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 3:51am On Jul 31, 2008
@onyin, lol cheesy

mine own na the very straight pako one.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2008

onyinye
Watch you wake up to an angry son with the fury of those psycho oyinbo boys you see on television that kill their whole family.
another reason I can't marry oyinbo.  I prefer your temper tantrums to their psychopathic madness.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2008
i don tire, thread content should be published in the Punch dailies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:54am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

another reason I can't marry oyinbo.  I prefer your temper tantrums to their psychopathic madness.
Me, temper tantrums? Never. fist furies, maybe.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

Candy what do you say we visit the candyshop together
I almost said yes till I saw your profile photo  undecided

@gabby,spare me that 'was born gay;can't help it' yarn. No one was born gay, you become gay when you let your imagination run too wild
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:55am On Jul 31, 2008
candy i've been waiting for you, i'm the candy man and I'll let you lick lollipop tongue tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:56am On Jul 31, 2008
candy:

ROFLMFPBAOPIMFP
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by na2day2(m): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2008
gabrywyl:

its okay people. Gay or no Gay, theres nothing we can do about it. The church has been built, the gay people is being increased by its population around the globe. . . . Oh well, us saying in here will not make any differences.

we can burn the church, and send all the members to sharia court in zamfara grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2008
dreeldee:

candy i've been waiting for you, i'm the candy man and I'll let you lick lollipop tongue tongue
See married man dey talk. tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Jul 31, 2008
candy:

@gabby,spare me that 'was born gay;can't help it' yarn. No one was born gay, you become gay when you let your imagination run too wild

Its the same thing like no one was born to get married at the age of 0. All this mutual feelings was developed when they grow older.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Gabry(f): 3:57am On Jul 31, 2008
na2day?:

we can burn the church, and send all the members to sharia court in zamfara grin grin grin grin

As if that would work ohhh. . . . See yourself bobo.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 3:57am On Jul 31, 2008
na2day?:

Now you want folk to commit arson?? what is next,
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by Baxilexi(m): 3:58am On Jul 31, 2008
@dre, nna, chelu, dont rush it, start with the wrapper. grin

@hch, since when did you hch become chivalrous, flirty, and every thing that has to do with chykin shocked
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 3:59am On Jul 31, 2008
onyin you can email my box too if you want me to send you the gay conversion strategies.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by dreeldee: 3:59am On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

See married man dey talk. tongue

ha Onyinye i'm not married o or am i pls don't let me miss once in a lifetime opportunity with my candy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by HCH3COO: 4:00am On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

@hch, since when did you hch become chivalrous, flirty, and every thing that has to do with chykin shocked

o boy, na today? he dey 4 man's genes.
Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

onyin you can email my box too if you want me to send you the gay conversion strategies.
now you are being mean and insulting

dreeldee:

ha Onyinye i'm not married o or am i please don't let me miss once in a lifetime opportunity with my candy tongue tongue tongue
You have like 20 wives on this forum.

CANDY run for life if you know what is good for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / Charles Osueke Is Dead (Assemblies Of God Ex General Superintendent) / Why No Riots Over Jesus's Wife Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.