Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Awkward Moments!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments!! (7764 Views)

How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Romantic Awkward Moments / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you realize how awkward the moment was. Awkwardception cheesy
Re: Awkward Moments!! by adexsimply(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeb04: Ade u r so funny. I had 2 check ur profile
Just awkward realities . Be sincere, you must have found yourself in one of those awkward moments wink wink grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you greet someone on the way and the person doesn't respond, you turn back to greet again only to find out it was a mannequin.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
The awkward moment when you are tryin to correct someone's gbagaun and you gbagaun heavily embarassed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Baybe: That awkward moment when you greet someone on the way and the person doesn't respond, you turn back to greet again only to find out it was a mannequin.
shocked what do you take us for ? How can you not know mannequin from far, they are way to unusual not to not notice.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you're expecting a text, and constantly feel your phone vibrate even though it isn't.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you tell a funny joke... to the person who told it to you.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you're trying to watch something and your whole family decides to have a competition to see who can be the loudest. angry angry
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
pc guru:
shocked what do you take us for ? How can you not know mannequin from far, they are way to unusual not to not notice.
I know someone it has happened to grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you’re checking yourself out in the window of another car and realize there’s someone inside. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
ogeoflyf: The awkward moment when you are tryin to correct someone's gbagaun and you gbagaun heavily embarassed

have seen this on nl, .... the eclipse vigil thread then...
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when someone is crying and you're trying your hardest not to laugh. lipsrsealed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Baybe: I know someone it has happened to grin
the only awkward experience I had with a mannequin was at fashion shop, it was some mannequins with bras, so while I was pretending to be placing my hand on the boob from the outside mirror entertaining my friends, the owner came out of the shop and she gave me that judgmental look. Mehn I felt stupid
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when your walking down the stairs and think theres another step and you hulk stomp the ground. Happened grin to me

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
ogeoflyf: That awkward moment when you’re checking yourself out in the window of another car and realize there’s someone inside. grin grin
Oh Lawd! gringrin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
deejay_harry1:

have seen this on nl, .... the eclipse vigil thread then...

what did you see. An heavier gbagaun or..?
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you use all your strength to lift a container thinking it's full only to find out it's empty
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Baybe: Oh Lawd! gringrin

the person looks so stupid at that moment grin grin

Lawdy lawd!! grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
pc guru: the only awkward experience I had with a mannequin was at fashion shop, it was some mannequins with bras, so while I was pretending to be placing my hand on the boob from the outside mirror entertaining my friends, the owner came out of the shop and she gave me that judgmental look. Mehn I felt stupid
Na you go find trouble grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by adexsimply(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
ogeoflyf:

what did you see. An heavier gbagaun or..?
grin grin
"Heavier" is an understatement
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
The awkward moment when you finish a math problem, feeling relived, you check your answer isn't even one of the choices. grin angry
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin
"Heavier" is an understatement

Hahahahahahhahaha grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
that awkward moment when u wit yo friends and you tell a joke and start laughing because u think everybody else gonna laugh.. and they don't and your laughter just slowly dies down. grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Dannylux: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment there's nothing awkward about your awkward moment post
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dannylux: That awkward moment there's nothing awkward about your awkward moment post
Awkwardception, we need one more awkward moment to go deeper
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
The awkward moment when you realize you're wrong in an argument, but you keep arguing anyway.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment when you sing the wrong part of a song with confidence
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
That awkward moment, where there's an awkward moment, and everyone knows it's an awkward moment, then somebody says, "AWWWKKKKWAAARRDD!"
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Till 2mrw. Wld continues wif more awkward moments.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
@oge... I am certain you might have experienced more than half of those awkward moments you wrote about..
Re: Awkward Moments!! by curiouslad(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
adexsimply:
Just awkward realities . Be sincere, you must have found yourself in one of those awkward moments wink wink grin

http://theawkwardmoment.net/
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you pretend to be on the phone with someone, then your phone rings..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Bought Car 3k On Jumia Black Friday See The Nonsense They Gave Me. PHOTOS / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) / Guys See Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.