Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Awkward Moments!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments!! (7765 Views)

How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Romantic Awkward Moments / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you are inside a molue inbetween two packaged ladies and something started to rise..
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2013
ivyy:
cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Eberex(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment you feel so hot outside after church service, decided to pull off your suit and behold a condom falls off from the breast pocket.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Eberex(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2013
nbright: That awkward moment when you are inside a molue inbetween two packaged ladies and something started to rise..

no mind that something.....e no get sense
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Eberex(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment you pretend to be asleep but couldn't help bursting out laughing when smth funny was said

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Emmy9ite(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Eberex: That awkward moment you feel so hot outside after church service, decided to pull off your suit and behold a condom falls off from the breast pocket.
hahaha.. na die o!!!
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Emmy9ite(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you are running and your b.o.o.b.s are shaking and you are a guycheesy
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lolzzzz! You guys won't kill me. Nbright u got to control it mehn.

**that awkward moment when ur with ur C1 phone inside a bus nd the gurl next to u is busy pinging with here BB** choi, no bring am out ohh.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Emmy9ite: That awkward moment when you are running and your bo.obs are shaking and you are a guycheesy
lolzz, come see chicks making fun of u na.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
When your server says, "Enjoy your
meal!" and you reply, "Thanks, you
too!"

Saying goodbye to someone then
realising they're going the same way
as you.

Going in for a hug but all the person
wanted was a handshake.

When someone says they're going to a
funeral or a hospital visit and telling
them reflexively to "have fun!"
Re: Awkward Moments!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Amefrica: That awkward moment when you are on ur first date with a beautiful/handsome lady/guy, then you excuse urself to ease at the toilet. Minutes later, the waiter/waitress comes to your table and said "Bro/Sis you forgot to flush the toilet" embarassed

I will die 10 times! Lord!!! grin grin grin grin

Most of the moments here are crazy! Adexsimply, smtg dey do u o! cheesy
Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: Lolzzzz! You guys won't kill me. Nbright u got to control it mehn.
It has a mind of its own... It can just deciede to stand at anytime it want..

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Emmy9ite: That awkward moment when you are running and your b.o.o.b.s are shaking and you are a guycheesy
Hahahaha.... Excess fat
Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Amefrica: When your server says, "Enjoy your
meal!" and you reply, "Thanks, you
too!"

Saying goodbye to someone then
realising they're going the same way
as you.

Going in for a hug but all the person wanted was a handshake.

When someone says they're going to a
funeral or a hospital visit and telling
them reflexively to "have fun!"
Did the bolded to a girl once... Mehn she was just rooted to that spot... But luckily it was at night.. Never knew it was an awkward moment for her... Jennifer... I am sorry.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
nbright: Did the bolded to a girl once... Mehn she was just rooted to that spot... But luckily it was at night.. Never knew it was an awkward moment for her... Jennifer... I am sorry.

grin Lmao grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
vivacious vivi:

I will die 10 times! Lord!!! grin grin grin grin

Most of the moments here are crazy! Adexsimply, smtg dey do u o! cheesy

grin Very very awkward..
Re: Awkward Moments!! by adexsimply(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
...So the server was unusually slow, then I was downloading this movie-the wolverine (1.3gb)..it was already 8.30pm @ the office.. well,the download was 99% complete.. So I decided to start parking my charger,just to look @ the system... "download failed,do you want to restart download?"
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
adexsimply: ...So the server was unusually slow, then I was downloading this movie-the wolverine (1.3gb)..it was already 8.30pm @ the office.. well,the download was 99% complete.. So I decided to start parking my charger,just to look @ the system... "download failed,do you want to restart download?"
Hope you're the one it happened. Time to leave that officetonguetongue
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Eberex(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
That awkwad moment when u wake up to go to the rest room at midnight and coming back to realize you had mistakenly shut the door to your room which happens to be an inlock!
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Eberex(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment you travelled a long distance to a new place and getting there, the person you were supposed to contact via phone is not reachable.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by lanaVello1(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2013
grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by lanaVello1(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2013
that awkward moment when you're at your friend's and derz this big argument/quarrel going on.....
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2013
**that awkward moment when u are asked to lead in a song during morning family prayer, nd u notice that all the song u know just vanished from ur brain** choi, mumsy go de look u one kain. After prayers u start rememberin worship song u should have sung.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Eberex(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2013
That awkward moment you are in the library reading and at the same time feeling sleepy but adamant to leave. Eventually u fall asleep and the next thing is a loud fart coming from you! U woke to see All eyes on you.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2013
That awkward moment when you finish reading an epistle on the front page, and you absolutely have no idea of what you just read!! Lolzzz!
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Joshrob(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2013
That awkward moment when you are demn broke and expecting alert from your bank and your mobile network keep sending you promo and advert test

That awkward moment when you eat grass beans(igbo beans) and you slept off forgetting you have a text
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Joshrob(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2013
That awkward moment when you lied to a friend just because you just want to be alone that you'r not at home and she/he ask where you are and you mention a very far place from your home and she say she's very close to that place..
Re: Awkward Moments!! by debetmx(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Joshrob: That awkward moment when you lied to a friend just because you just want to be alone that you'r not at home and she/he ask where you are and you mention a very far place from your home and she say she's very close to that place..

This happens to almost every weekend. Most times I just want to drink alone or with someone other people, then the calls come in, My man lets block at so and so place.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ifyeky(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Eberex: That awkward moment you feel so hot outside after church service, decided to pull off your suit and behold a condom falls off from the breast pocket.
Hehehehehehehe! I don laff sotey I piss for my boxers
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Chilug(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
That awkward moment u re expecting an alert ur phone beeps and is mtn message.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by SammyT95(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thak awkward moment wen i for d very first time in my life hugged a girl(my first love) and that tin btw my laps rose up as if i was hiding sword in my boxer,she saw it and said ''i shuld be going'' and i said ok bye turning my back at her......gosh it was rily awkward!!!!
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Fernandinho: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
SammyT95: Thak awkward moment wen i for d very first time in my life hugged a girl(my first love) and that tin btw my laps rose up as if i was hiding sword in my boxer,she saw it and said ''i shuld be going'' and i said ok bye turning my back at her......gosh it was rily awkward!!!!

LOL...Now that is so weird...tho it happens to some guys sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) / Guys See Reasons Why You Should Never Marry A Nurse / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.