Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Awkward Moments!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments!! (7768 Views)

How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Romantic Awkward Moments / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Danhumprey: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Iaz93: Danny, you no well gringrin aswearigawd!grin
But I just said the truth na. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: But I just said the truth na. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
you lied...
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2013
ogeoflyf: That awkward moment when you sing the wrong part of a song with confidence
this chick is really awkward! Lolzz, your funny swt.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Danhumprey: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: you lied...
. He really has what it take to be Mr.Cork,trrusssss me. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2013
ogeoflyf: That awkward moment when you’re checking yourself out in the window of another car and realize there’s someone inside. grin grin
Jeezzzz! Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Iaz93: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: But I just said the truth na. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Bro, don't compare me with Mr Cork. Cork is out of this world. angry
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Danhumprey: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2013
Iaz93: Bro, don't compare me with Mr Cork. Cork is out of this world. angry
hahahahahaha. I hear you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you're VERY late to lecture room embarassed and everybody stares at you like you kill someone.. angry

This shiit happened to me. grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Morning people. smiley

The awkward moment when an ugly girl says "I need my beauty sleep." Actually you need to hibernate. lipsrsealed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you forget how to spell a really easy word.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you start telling a story & you realize no one's listening, so u slowly fade out & pretend you never said anything.

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you don't understand a joke but laugh anyway, and then someone asks you to explain the joke. cheesy
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2013
the awkward moment when you shout the wrong answer in class with confidence lipsrsealed grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2013
The awkward moment when some ladies wear more makeup than clothes. undecided angry
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Amefrica: That awkward moment when you're VERY late to lecture room embarassed and everybody stares at you like you kill someone.. angry

This shiit happened to me. grin
And the lecturer stops you halfway to your seat and asks you to leave the class embarassed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you get really mad at someone in real life because of something they did to you in a dream.

Hahahaha grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2013
Hehehehehehehe!! Imagine telling a joke nd laughs alone. So annoying...
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2013
I get awkward when someone compliments me and i don't know what to say

someone: you look pretty today
me: happy birthday undecided
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Smartiegurl(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2013
ogeoflyf: I get awkward when someone compliments me and i don't know what to say

someone: you look pretty today
me: happy birthday undecided
lolzz, crazy chick. What's happens to thank you.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you are looking at your old pictures and your like

me:
me:
me:
me:
me:
me:
me: did I seriously look like this? how come no one told me?

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you walk into a room and you don't remember why.

3 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2013
ogeoflyf: That awkward moment when you walk into a room and you don't remember why.
Lolzzz On point. grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you have to make up an excuse not to hang out with someone because you'd rather chill at home.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ivyy(f): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2013
adexsimply: That awkward moment when you're pulling a door that says "PUSH" or pushing a door that says "PULL" while on a long queue embarassed embarassed
embarassed
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Iaz93: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2013
ogeoflyf: That awkward moment when you don't understand a joke but laugh anyway, and then someone asks you to explain the joke. cheesy
gringringringringringrin Oh Me!!!
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when someone is saying something completely serious and you burst out laughing because you think they're joking. (•_•) (>_>).
Re: Awkward Moments!! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Profile Pictures: Guys - (•_•) Girls - (°3°)
#PoutingModeActivated grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Baybe: And the lecturer stops you halfway to your seat and asks you to leave the class embarassed

Loool grin
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when the choirs sing a song you don't know. And you start chewing your mouth, then a lady/guy starts looking at you.
Re: Awkward Moments!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2013
That awkward moment when you are on ur first date with a beautiful/handsome lady/guy, then you excuse urself to ease at the toilet. Minutes later, the waiter/waitress comes to your table and said "Bro/Sis you forgot to flush the toilet" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by ivyy(f): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Amefrica: That awkward moment when you are on ur first date with a beautiful/handsome lady/guy, then you excuse urself to ease at the toilet. Minutes later, the waiter/waitress comes to your table and said "Bro/Sis you forgot to flush the toilet" embarassed
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments!! by nbright: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2013
Baybe: And the lecturer stops you halfway to your seat and asks you to leave the class embarassed
Definitely... All eyes will be on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street With Stranger! Pics / Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) / Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.